Test BC Election Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

BC Election

Test
Oct 25, 2020 | 07:53 1 Horagan wins landslide in BC. Does that make yous in Sask a bit nervous ?? Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 08:03 2
Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
Horagan wins landslide in BC. Does that make yous in Sask a bit nervous ??
If you consider a SaskParty landslide something to be nervous about..... yes.

In the business of Government, no competition is no good. Reply With Quote

  • SASKFARMER's Avatar Oct 25, 2020 | 08:03 3 Hey Skippy MC Happy No it doesn't. BC is always a bit of a Left Coast. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 25, 2020 | 08:21 4 Guess there willbe no pipe lines heading west. Reply With Quote
    Oct 25, 2020 | 08:24 5 What about the twinning of TMX? Did Horgan say he was going to stop construction? LOL
    Its well underway. Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Oct 25, 2020 | 08:45 6 This changes nothing. BC ers are out of touch with reality as they always are. They have not run out of other people's money yet apparently. The future for AB and SK, if we choose to have one lies, with joining the US while that is still possible. Hopefully Trump wins there. Otherwise our kids are guaranteed a future in the third world. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 25, 2020 | 08:47 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Horagan wins landslide in BC. Does that make yous in Sask a bit nervous ??
    Should make the liberals nervous...


    Not in Sask yet , but I do think the NDP will show stronger than many think , but time will tell

    What this shows me is that the average voter is fed up with the Liberal b/s regardless of all the “free” money Trudeau has been throwing around ....
    BC voters are not a conservative base so their next choice is NDP ...
    actually good to see the Liberals get a whack in the back of the head .
    Now just need the Maritimers to wake up too and ditch the liberals
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 25, 2020 at 09:02.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 25, 2020 | 09:18 8 Furrow, the BC liberals have very little in common with the fed party. They are closer to a provincial conservative than skippy.

    BC politics is unhinged at the best of times. If I read this right Horgan is the first 2 time premier in 100 yrs. Wow thats nuts.

    Anyway, they seem to want to emulate Washington and California, so good on them. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 25, 2020 | 10:47 9 At least the Green party will now have no say in running BC. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 25, 2020 | 11:33 10
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    What about the twinning of TMX? Did Horgan say he was going to stop construction? LOL
    Its well underway.
    It is not well underway, my brother in law works for Midwest pipelines, and their section from east of Edson to Jasper has been shut down since mid April, there has been some permits issued for right of way work but cannot get permits for ditch. I used to work for Surerus and they are having trouble get permits for their heavy wall 48" at Chetwynd. Chuck squared, you should talk to people who work in the real world. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 25, 2020 | 13:17 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterjade9 View Post
    It is not well underway, my brother in law works for Midwest pipelines, and their section from east of Edson to Jasper has been shut down since mid April, there has been some permits issued for right of way work but cannot get permits for ditch. I used to work for Surerus and they are having trouble get permits for their heavy wall 48" at Chetwynd. Chuck squared, you should talk to people who work in the real world.
    Damn details
    Poor chucky Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 25, 2020 | 13:26 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Guess there willbe no pipe lines heading west.
    I was just out to BC a couple weeks ago. Things are booming out there hard to get a room in places filled with pipeline crews. TMX is going strong if not almost done. Reply With Quote
    Oct 25, 2020 | 15:06 13 I highly doubt the were working on the TMX. Reply With Quote
    Oct 25, 2020 | 21:35 14 Coastal Gaslink (the LNG pipeline to Kitimat) is being built now and Macro is working on an 85km section of TMX on the Coquihalla Hwy near Hope. Not sure on the status of the rest of the TMX. Reply With Quote