Test Another Grand Federal Gov RFP Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Another Grand Federal Gov RFP

Test
Oct 25, 2020 | 04:21 1 A lawn mower registry. It's likely nothing.

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement...PW-20-00930126

BTW, the son of a friend of mine subs his heavy equipment to a construction company that is bidding on the prints for one of Sock Boy's detainment camps in northern Ontario. Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 05:46 2

https://youtu.be/Hx3DhoLFO4s
Last edited by macdon02; Oct 25, 2020 at 07:17.
Oct 25, 2020 | 11:14 3 "You will own nothing and be happy..."

Good to know that Slick Willie Moreau will be donating his forgotten French villa to the good of mankind.

If we will own nothing, then who will own everything? Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 11:20 4
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
"You will own nothing and be happy..."

Good to know that Slick Willie Moreau will be donating his forgotten French villa to the good of mankind.

If we will own nothing, then who will own everything?

Is this rhetorical? Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 12:27 5
Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post
Is this rhetorical?
Not intended to be rhetorical. Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 12:59 6
Not intended to be rhetorical.
Government

https://www.google.com/amp/s/torontosun.com/news/national/inheritance-tax-can-address-income-inequality-says-liberal-mp/wcm/e9bad400-61f0-4bf7-9498-700411152fab/amp/
Last edited by macdon02; Oct 25, 2020 at 13:18.
Oct 25, 2020 | 13:48 7 You will rent everything. Farmers will be paid for carbon stored not grain produced. I can’t see it working. Why farm and try for a good yield if it doesn’t equate to anything. People will starve Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 13:58 8
Quote Originally Posted by TASFarms View Post
You will rent everything. Farmers will be paid for carbon stored not grain produced. I can’t see it working. Why farm and try for a good yield if it doesn’t equate to anything. People will starve
That’s why we need to be very vocal About this and make sure it never happens. Stop this nonsense before it gets a foothold in our governments heads . Hopefully it’s not too late Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 15:36 9
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
That’s why we need to be very vocal About this and make sure it never happens. Stop this nonsense before it gets a foothold in our governments heads . Hopefully it’s not too late
Not to frighten you, but they have had already had about 25 or 30 years head start.

These evil megalomaniacs have been putting this in place for decades.

A year or so ago, when I was over at the municipal office, I took a head count of about 6 office staff for a municipality of roughly 3200 people. Plus roads crew and building "officials" - code for useless pricks that couldn't make it in the real world of building.

About 10 bodies sitting at desks or driving municipal trucks - only the best - producing nothing but piles of paperwork.

I asked the clerk, an employee there for over 40 years how many people worked in the office when she started.

She pointed at herself and said, "One. Me". Which was the answer I had expected to hear.

We looked at each other for a minute and I asked, 'What happened"?

She replied, "It all started in the 80s when planning came in".

And planning came in as a result of the U.N Habitat and Agenda conferences, where it was decided that every aspect of ours lives would be determined by the elite cabal who knows best how to run the world.

So now, because of those delusional idiots who plan our daily affairs from the chateaus in Davos, our little municipality is forking out almost one million dollars every year in wasted salaries and benefit packages.

So if you want to make a difference, go camp out ion front of your RM office and chain yourself to the front door until they fire over half of the useless clods that camp out in those offices.

Warning: expect to loose some weight... Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 16:49 10 Seen this coming a long time ago .
Problem is everyone has been ignoring it Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2020 | 21:03 11
A lawn mower registry. It's likely nothing.

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement...PW-20-00930126

BTW, the son of a friend of mine subs his heavy equipment to a construction company that is bidding on the prints for one of Sock Boy's detainment camps in northern Ontario.
Why the hell would anybody need to know that? Much less spend money to find it out? Reply With Quote