• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Football

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Football

Grand final last night. No padding helmets here.

Second link is best click on vid wait for 14 second ad to pass.

Number four for striped team dislocated his shoulder about 5 seconds after the knock out, he got jabbed put shoulder back in he returned to play out the match

An extraordinary and devastating start to the Toyota AFL Grand Final with both Gary Ablett and Nick Vlastuin forced to leave the field early following two heavy collisions

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-grand-final-2020-patrick-dangerfield-knocks-out-nick-vlastuin-news-video-reaction-richmond-tigers-beat-geelong-cats/news-story/767776cff93afa3610f13c2e672e45f9 https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-grand-final-2020-patrick-dangerfield-knocks-out-nick-vlastuin-news-video-reaction-richmond-tigers-beat-geelong-cats/news-story/767776cff93afa3610f13c2e672e45f9
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Oct 24, 2020, 19:48.

That game is for crazy ****ers I reckon.

Comment

Probably torodol. Think they can run through a wall. Epidemic among pro hockey players. Nasty side effects with long term use. But hey they want to be macho men.

Comment

Been around since 1800 guys ya start playing at age of 6.

Rugby Union more brutal

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Probably torodol. Think they can run through a wall. Epidemic among pro hockey players. Nasty side effects with long term use. But hey they want to be macho men.
          Nah no macho man stuff the way it is.

Cortisone most likely there is a list of drugs you can and can’t use.

Should add the guy that dislocated his shoulder his last game 347th.

Fark I’ve broken bones playing it in my youth ribs thumbs stitch at half time once in a final. Hurt like hell putting one stitch in.

Mouthguards worn.

Not to many punch ups
          Last edited by malleefarmer; Oct 25, 2020, 00:07.

Comment

Can watch rugby anytime, amazing toughness, great athletics . . . but can't watch soccer for all-the-diving.

I did miss our CFL football this season . . . .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.