• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Votes Monday its your Duty! if you want to complain.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely this thread got intriguing lol

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Next time posters come on Agriville claiming Trump's a great businessman, will you be posting this?
      At least Trump kept a lot of businesses going, this guy was addicted to shiny things and kept on loosing everything.

Comment

Tower to all Tower to all flying back to base.

GET OUT AND VOTE ITS ELECTION DAY>

YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN WELL IF YOU SIT AT HOME AND DONT VOTE YOU CANT COMPLAIN>

SASK PARTY SUPPORTERS MIGHT BE LAZY TODAY AND THE NDP ALWAYS GETS THE VOTE OUT EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO WHEEL THEM IN WITH MASKS FROM A OLD FOLKS HOME.

NDP IS FLYING HIGH WITH A BIG WIN IN BC>

Let us DISAPPOINT THEM IN SASKATCHEWAN

I HATE THE NDP YES I DO BUT I LIVED IN THE DARK YEARS AND LEFT>

Comment

SK, you know I am no NDP supporter but they had the balls to show up at my house at least.

Didnt see the sask party MLA at all this round.

I dont want to see radical progressives anywhere near the levers of power but at what stage does entitlement of the governing party start to creep in. Thats 4 straight elections for the Sk party and they sort of act like it now.

Comment

Oh, I agree they need a wake-up call and I think it is going to happen tonight I just hope Ryan loses his seat to wake up the NDP for the next election. They have to reinvent themselves and not just Medicare and Gov Jobs, Unions.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Oh, I agree they need a wake-up call and I think it is going to happen tonight I just hope Ryan loses his seat to wake up the NDP for the next election. They have to reinvent themselves and not just Medicare and Gov Jobs, Unions.
              I think Meili actually gained a little with his showing at the debate....I am not an NDP supporter....but Moe's mantra of NDP bad- saskparty good is a little old....Its like listening to Trudeau blame Harper..

The saskparty has been around for 10 years....maybe defend their record because I really cant remember what the NDp was doing ...but I do know locally our hospital has been basically closed under the saskparty...roads are no better....and the wastefulness of another government tit sucker of an irrigation project just pisses me off ...

And I still have the letter from February of 2020 signed by David Marit that there was no inclination to fund any new large irrigation projects....he is a phucking liar...

Comment

The NDP can't continue to move further left with each new leader, and expect to form government.

Comment

This iteration of the NDP made some bad choices. Aligning with commie Singh, disparaging our resource sector, embracing far left woke ideologies like green deals and such.

Any governing party needs to be kept on its toes but when the opposition goes off the rails like that, we are not better served.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    This iteration of the NDP made some bad choices. Aligning with commie Singh, disparaging our resource sector, embracing far left woke ideologies like green deals and such.

Any governing party needs to be kept on its toes but when the opposition goes off the rails like that, we are not better served.
                    Cant argue that but giving Moe a large majority is going to be a repeat of the Alberta conservatives.

I have relatives in Alberta that said they were just sick of the obvious corruption....

Thats what is and will continue in Saskatchewan...Bill Boyd got away with it and not one saskparty member could denounce the corruption...

He used his landlord to make a capital gain that was sent back to help pay off his farm FFS....he didn't know his landlord????Really he ran a pipe across the guys property for his illegal irrigation...that was ignored by the WSA or the irrigation part of SASKAG in Outlook...

No one in that office was fired for allowing it without permits

In joe Biden's word.....COME ON MAN.....

Not speaking up is condoning the behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      Cant argue that but giving Moe a large majority is going to be a repeat of the Alberta conservatives.

I have relatives in Alberta that said they were just sick of the obvious corruption....

Thats what is and will continue in Saskatchewan...Bill Boyd got away with it and not one saskparty member could denounce the corruption...

He used his landlord to make a capital gain that was sent back to help pay off his farm FFS....he didn't know his landlord????Really he ran a pipe across the guys property for his illegal irrigation...that was ignored by the WSA or the irrigation part of SASKAG in Outlook...

I really liked Brad Wall , but the more I found out about Bill Boyd and the stuff he got away with on tax payers dollar and how nothing was said and Bill just got to ride away into the sunset as a multi millionaire ..... well hence my distrust in virtually all politicians .
                      Your right Bucket , not speaking up is condoning the behaviour.

Comment

Remember the days when the bars and hotels were closed election day. Like sober people make better political decisions that liquored people. Now you could legally vote stoned on pot. That explains alot federally!

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

I guarantee you that whatever kickback Boyd got did not payoff his farm. He is extremely lucky he got a Blackhat bailout.

Comment

Saskparty advertising hot and heavy today. Radio and phone.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              sp 49
                              communists 11
                              buffalo 1
                              never thought i would say it , but gonna vote NDP
                              they haven't got a sniff but it will stop that useless mla from getting a landslide if some of us do it
                              we need a strong buffalo party
                              luckily there was a conservative on the ballot
                              didnt hafta vote NDP after all
                              hope this guy gets an eye opener

Comment

Lumsden Morse has a Buffalo

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...