Test America's Most Savage Woman Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

America's Most Savage Woman

Test
Oct 21, 2020 | 02:45 1 It is a mystery why they even try to corner her.

She destroys the left effortlessly.

First 30 seconds is priceless.



Reply With Quote

  • SASKFARMER's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 06:20 2 I like her. This is a strong woman. Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 07:42 3 If you get too excited about Kayleigh, show some respect to Agrisilly and keep both hands on your keyboard! LOL

    Do you think Donald grabbed her ..... yet? If he did he will have to get Rudy Giuliani to pay her some hush money under the table before election day!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 21, 2020 at 07:59.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 07:57 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If you get too excited about Kayleigh, show some respect to Agrisilly and keep both hands on your keyboard! LOL

    Do you think Donald grabbed her ..... yet? If he did he will have to get Rudy Giuliani to pay her some hush money under the table!
    Is anything she said wrong ? Or why the deflect ? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 07:59 5 The more interesting question is ...did the left leaning media take her comments or questions and investigate them with the same intensity as they do on every Trump word?

    Media...even in farm media....lacks any sense of balance or quality reporting.... Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 08:09 6
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If you get too excited about Kayleigh, show some respect to Agrisilly and keep both hands on your keyboard! LOL

    Do you think Donald grabbed her ..... yet? If he did he will have to get Rudy Giuliani to pay her some hush money under the table before election day!
    Classy chuck 👎 Reply With Quote

  • Oct 21, 2020 | 08:41 7 Been watching her dailies for a while now. She exposes the fake news media that tries hard to feed the American public with democrat garbage. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 08:50 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    Is anything she said wrong ? Or why the deflect ?
    GlennChuck and the left naturally hate her because she is a successful young beautiful conservative mother with a young child.

    GlennChuck usually quotes stats from his CNN/Newyorker/Fakenews hero Jeffrey Toobin....he is more Glenn’s style from what he tells us. (Toobin was actually fired due to very perverted actions on a recent CNN zoom conference.) Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Klause's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 08:51 9 Seriously Glenn? Extremely bad taste. I expect better from you.

    Treating a woman as simply a sexual object. Then you accuse everyone on here of the same, assuming every man on this board is a sexual pervert...

    And you cap it off by making light of the fact Trump might have sexually assaulted women in the past.


    I didn't quite your post and if you remove yours I'll remove mine. We all make bad judgement calls every now and then 😉 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Blaithin's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 09:06 10
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If you get too excited about Kayleigh, show some respect to Agrisilly and keep both hands on your keyboard! LOL
    Is that supposed to be funny?

    I’ve heard it’s not considered sexual harassment or discrimination if it’s just a joke....

    What about showing some respect to Kayleigh and not make masturbation jokes about her. Reply With Quote

  • blackpowder's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 09:06 11 Phew! What a relief. The headline suggested a thread about my first wife. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Blaithin's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 09:07 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Phew! What a relief. The headline suggested a thread about my first wife.
    The first 30 seconds for me was a Lexion combine ad.

    Definitely priceless 😆 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • blackpowder's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 09:13 13 I got ten seconds in and couldn't take it anymore. Screeching always has me running for cover. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 09:14 14
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    The more interesting question is ...did the left leaning media take her comments or questions and investigate them with the same intensity as they do on every Trump word?

    Media...even in farm media....lacks any sense of balance or quality reporting....
    Why do you want balance. I just want the facts. Not opinion in news reporting leave that for opinion columns. If a variety fails for farmers i want that reported and not countered with company claims of how well other of their varieties did this year. Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 09:18 15
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Why do you want balance. I just want the facts. Not opinion in news reporting leave that for opinion columns. If a variety fails for farmers i want that reported and not countered with company claims of how well other of their varieties did this year.
    Yes that's true ...balance to me would be the announcement of a 5.5 billion irrigation project and mentioning the existing projects are still subsidized after 30 years...

    Or a question from reporters as to what stopped the 50 farmers on the west side of the lake from using their own money to finish it in the last 40 years? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • AllisWD45's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 09:41 16
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If you get too excited about Kayleigh, show some respect to Agrisilly and keep both hands on your keyboard! LOL

    Do you think Donald grabbed her ..... yet? If he did he will have to get Rudy Giuliani to pay her some hush money under the table before election day!
    How about some concern for the CNN wanker caught pulling his wire live on Zoom. LOL LOL LOL LFMAO LFMAO LFMAO Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 09:56 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    Is anything she said wrong ? Or why the deflect ?
    It is “their” only way lol lol lol
    Hahaha Reply With Quote

  • Oct 21, 2020 | 10:32 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Is that supposed to be funny?

    I’ve heard it’s not considered sexual harassment or discrimination if it’s just a joke....

    What about showing some respect to Kayleigh and not make masturbation jokes about her.

    Yup its in bad taste just like many Agriville posts you say little to nothing about. LOL If you are going to criticize me for posts in bad taste you should be willing to criticize everyone on Agrisilly who posts in bad taste. I haven't seen that from you yet. You seem very selectivei n your criticism.

    Blaithin, when did you denounce Trumps blatant mysogyny , racism and bigotry? Just asking? Trump bragged about assaulting women! Did you say anything on Agrisilly?

    Many threads ago you were involved in comments that had a sexual component. I will find them to remind you.

    And btw the joke is directed towards agrivillers who are over the top impressed by Trumps media mouthpiece and I am not impressed by paid Trump spinners regardless of whether they are men or women. How do you defend someone who doesn't denounce rightwing racists, facists and terrorists?

    Kayleigh cheered him on!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 21, 2020 at 10:48.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 10:58 19 Blaithin, here's your "tastefull" quote from Oct 6th in Hey Admin Nicole

    "I’ve told a few men all they really need in life is Vaseline. They never seem to find that advice appealing 🤔"

    What exactly are you referring to here? LOL

    I will let this one slide but if it happens again you are going to hear about it! Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 11:02 20
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Yup its in bad taste just like many Agriville posts you say little to nothing about. LOL

    Blaithin, when did you denounce Trumps blatant mysogyny , racism and bigotry? Just asking? Trump bragged about assaulting women! Did you say anything on Agrisilly?

    Just a few threads ago you were involved in comments that had a sexual component. I will find them to remind you.

    And btw the joke is about agrivillers who are over the top impressed by Trumps media mouthpiece and I am not impressed by paid Trump spinners regardless of whether they are men or women. How do you defend someone who doesn't denounce rightwing racists, facists and terrorists?

    Kayleigh cheered him on!
    I think my last denouncement of Trumps crap was years ago. I don’t read those threads so it would be hard for me to denounce them.

    Absolutely I toss around sexual innuendos in humour. At any point in time I could end up being called out as sexually harassing men. However since the ones I’m joking with are partaking in the jokes, I’m generally safe. Much like me joking with guys at work, they aren’t worried I’m going to turn around and say they’re sexually harassing me. If you’ve only seen one thread of me talking that way on here then you obviously aren’t viewing most threads I partake in.

    It’s not the same thing as what you said here. You aren’t joking with her, you are pigeon holing her as only good for sexual uses. She doesn’t think like you do, or hold opinions valid in your view, but hey! Guys will masturbate to her! They’re all caveman with illiterate views so they must only be paying attention due to sex appeal.

    It’s a sad fact that when someone is not impressed by a female public figure, the go to comments are usually sexual. If you don’t like her, fine. There’s absolutely no reason to bring sexual remarks into the equation. I don’t like Trump. I don’t like Pence. I don’t like Kenney. I don’t like Dreeshan. I’m not going to make sexual references to any of them. Would you?

    Hard to sling mud at the right for being sexist if you’re going to toss comments like that around. Reply With Quote

  • helmsdale's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 11:03 21 Come on Chuckles, please continue and show us all how deep a hole you can dig for yourself! Reply With Quote

  • Blaithin's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 11:26 22
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Blaithin, here's your "tastefull" quote from Oct 6th in Hey Admin Nicole

    "I’ve told a few men all they really need in life is Vaseline. They never seem to find that advice appealing 🤔"

    What exactly are you referring to here? LOL

    I will let this one slide but if it happens again you are going to hear about it!
    What do you think I’m referring too?

    Are you one of the men I’ve told that too? Do you know what the context was that I was telling it to them? Would it ever enter your mind that maybe it was a very similar scenario as this one where someone was making an inappropriate joke or comment about a woman and they were told to go get some Vaseline and leave us alone or that at the rate they were going all they would have in life is Vaseline and their dominant hand?

    I can joke as good as any guy Chuck, but don’t think I won’t turn a sexually derogatory comment back on a man in an instant. And yes, I will absolutely degrade him sexually to do it if that is what it comes down to.

    Don’t ever assume that for one instant I need your permission for such comments or that it matters you’re willing to “let it slide” and that in the future I might “hear about it” The entire idea that I, a woman, might need your, a mans, acceptance and permission for how I am going to react in situations is absurd. When you’re on the other end of a situation where a man is being forceful and sexual, then you can try telling me how I should deal with those situations. Apparently I’m not allowed to say #metoo or say I’ve been sexually harassed without being a whiner and now, according to you, I’m not allowed to mock the size of their penises or tell them they’re only going to pull themselves that night or anything else remotely sexual. So what’s your advice for women on those occasions? Perhaps you’re a guy who just thinks women should sit quietly and take it. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 21, 2020 | 11:45 23 Or, ummm, did it occur to anyone else that some loser repeatedly taking a beating from a strong woman may be him role-playing out his bdsm?

    Eeewww... Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 11:49 24
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsdale View Post
    Come on Chuckles, please continue and show us all how deep a hole you can dig for yourself!
    And all the while , he seems to be oblivious ? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 11:59 25 BL, Did you happen to notice the smiley face at the end of my comments? That emoji indicates that this specific comment was not to be taken seriously. What could I do anyway? Ask Nicole to intervene? hahaa

    I am not offended in the least by anything you post. I am glad you are on Agriville. But if you are going to criticize tasteless posts make sure it is done fairly and evenly and not selectively because you don't like my opinions. Otherwise it just looks like "trumped up" faux outrage which many agrivillers love to use when they get the chance.

    My joke was not directed towards Kayleigh or the fact she is a woman, but towards her adoring fans on Agrisilly. Perhaps some agrivillers found Sean Spicer cute and smart too?

    Enough said. have a great day!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 21, 2020 at 12:44.
    Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Oct 21, 2020 | 12:12 26 Chuck never has a problem being a hypocritical asshole.

    After his multiple mansplainning comments he finishes with its your fault. FFS. Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 12:23 27 It’s normal.

    “Oh, I said something sexual that you found inappropriate and distasteful? Let me smile at you to show I really didn’t mean anything by it. It’s too bad you misconstrued what I said and got offended. It’s not meant that way at all! When I said something sexual I didn’t really mean anything sexual by it at all! Be offended if you want to, I guess, I just hope you’re equally offended by everything else. You must be extra sensitive to be offended by this after all.

    ...

    Wait until I get to tell my friends about this bitch I ran into today!”

    Based on his logic, Chuck probably also sends friends those memes of extremely obese women joking that it’s who the friends would sleep with. It’s not making fun of the women after all, it’s a joke on the friends. In no way is it derogatory to the women!
    Last edited by Blaithin; Oct 21, 2020 at 12:27.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 12:47 28
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Blaithin, here's your "tastefull" quote from Oct 6th in Hey Admin Nicole

    "I’ve told a few men all they really need in life is Vaseline. They never seem to find that advice appealing 🤔"

    What exactly are you referring to here? LOL

    I will let this one slide but if it happens again you are going to hear about it!
    I think Blaithin was referring to Vaseline as an excellent way to hold gaskets in place while reassembling equipment.
    Most well rounded farmers would know this. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 13:01 29
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    BL, Did you happen to notice the smiley face at the end of my comments? That emoji indicates that this specific comment was not to be taken seriously. What could I do anyway? Ask Nicole to intervene? hahaa
    "It's ok for me to debase and make snide remarks to a specific gender because, hey, I did it in jest"


    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I am not offended in the least by anything you post. I am glad you are on Agriville. But if you are going to criticize tasteless posts make sure it is done fairly and evenly and not selectively because you don't like my opinions. Otherwise it just looks like "trumped up" faux outrage which many agrivillers love to use when they get the chance.
    "I don't care what you talk about, or what you post in, and I'm not offended. So long as you share my views and opinions, and if you don't I'll dismiss your views and opinions."

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    My joke was not directed towards Kayleigh or the fact she is a woman, but towards her adoring fans on Agrisilly. Perhaps some agrivillers found Sean Spicer cute and smart too?

    Enough said. have a great day!
    "I wasn't attacking you directly; I was sexualizing and denigrating another woman to poke fun at people whose opinion I disagree with."


    Wow. Reply With Quote

  • helmsdale's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 13:07 30
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    I think Blaithin was referring to Vaseline as an excellent way to hold gaskets in place while reassembling equipment.
    Most well rounded farmers would know this.
    Roping peterbilt windows in... I've always thought it kind of awkward that there's a supersized container of vaseline in my "special tools" drawer... Reply With Quote