Test Trump or Truduea which one goes to jail first? Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trump or Truduea which one goes to jail first?

Test
Oct 20, 2020 | 22:07 1 Hahaha so which one of these yo-yo s will be going to jail first? Trump won’t go to jail until he’s done his next term. He ll likely die before then due to being so overweight and out of shape.
Truduea if there is an election in the next year he’s out but so far is anything he was involved wirh illegal? Highly conflicting but is it illegal? Reply With Quote
iceman's Avatar Oct 20, 2020 | 22:19 2 Hunter Biden

Iceman out Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2020 | 22:26 3 Donald junior and Ivanka will Be long before hunter Biden. You have to remember trump put his puppet Barr in there and in 4 years hasn’t found a thing about anything trump has made accusations about. Whereas the other way around there is no doubt they’re all headed to the slammer Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2020 | 22:35 4 Hunter Biden is a child molester.

Lock him up, throw away key.....or use electric chair. Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2020 | 22:39 5 Obstructing Justice. Snc Lavalin

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/...ction-139.html

If you personally contacted a crown prosecutor and tried to change their view on charges pending against yourself or a friend, E-mail me from prison and let me know how that turned out.
Last edited by rumrocks; Oct 20, 2020 at 22:42.
  • 1 Like

• Oct 20, 2020 | 22:53 6
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    Obstructing Justice. Snc Lavalin

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/...ction-139.html

If you personally contacted a crown prosecutor and tried to change their view on charges pending against yourself or a friend, E-mail me from prison and let me know how that turned out.
    Trump has done that dozens of times on open tv interviews. It’s all recorded so your saying he’s getting nailed for that also? Lol Reply With Quote
    Oct 20, 2020 | 23:00 7
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Trump has done that dozens of times on open tv interviews. It’s all recorded so your saying he’s getting nailed for that also? Lol
    I'm not clear on who you mean by "he's". Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 00:13 8 What did Trump do that is illegal? Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 02:01 9 The Hunter/Joe story is breaking into the MSM.

CBS is reporting that the FBI says it's Hunter's laptop, and is not Russian disinformation.

https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/1318697910922481666

The emails are real, and the child p*rn is real, crack smoking pics are real, and the Quid Pro Quo is real !

The WSJ states, Joe Biden has an obligation to answer questions about his son’s influence-peddling and his own financial dealings—notably regarding China

https://twitter.com/WSJopinion/statu...06501331111937 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Oct 21, 2020 | 02:17 10 The Sock Puppet appears to be doing the exact same thing as Hunter Biden is accused of - pimping himself or his position out for personal gain.

How many millions did this photo op with Sheglin Financial flush into the Trudeau Foundation? In return for government-approved to the Canadian banking scene?

Name:  Trudeau Shenglin.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  37.0 KB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCW3TQQa34Y Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 02:21 11
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverdam View Post
    The Hunter/Joe story is breaking into the MSM.

CBS is reporting that the FBI says it's Hunter's laptop, and is not Russian disinformation.

https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/1318697910922481666

The emails are real, and the child p*rn is real, crack smoking pics are real, and the Quid Pro Quo is real !

The WSJ states, Joe Biden has an obligation to answer questions about his son’s influence-peddling and his own financial dealings—notably regarding China

https://twitter.com/WSJopinion/statu...06501331111937
    Why is China a constant in these corruption exposés? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Oct 21, 2020 | 07:14 12 I am not a fan of Trump or Trudeau but let’s looks at this from a slightly different direction. Between 35-40% would vote for Justin Trudeau if an election were held today, Trump’s level of support in the U.S. would be higher. What does this say about the voting public in both countries?! Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 07:42 13 In a way when it comes to voting liberals here are like republicans. They dont care about scandals.like snc lavalin or we scandal. they vote the same. Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 07:43 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamloc View Post
    I am not a fan of Trump or Trudeau but let’s looks at this from a slightly different direction. Between 35-40% would vote for Justin Trudeau if an election were held today, Trump’s level of support in the U.S. would be higher. What does this say about the voting public in both countries?!
    it says we have a real fu-ked up system for electing these assholes Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Oct 21, 2020 | 08:15 15
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    it says we have a real fu-ked up system for electing these assholes
    Democracy doesn't work, not in it's current form anyhow. The utopian view where everyone provides input turns an election into a popularity contest, not a choice for the individuals that will excel in the leading of a country. But hey Justin has great hair right?

I think if it was set up similar to a company, like a board and ceo we would be better off. Regional representatives, with experience and qualifications choose a leader. Party system of whipped votes has to go. Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 21:48 16
    Quote Originally Posted by katoe View Post
    In a way when it comes to voting liberals here are like republicans. They dont care about scandals.like snc lavalin or we scandal. they vote the same.
    You forgot the voters that voted Bill Boyd last election.I think there is way more conservative voters that have never voted anything else than Liberal voters. Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 21:57 17
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    You forgot the voters that voted Bill Boyd last election.I think there is way more conservative voters that have never voted anything else than Liberal voters.
    I don’t think Bill Boyd was a conservative, im pretty sure he was a member of the me party.

Me me me Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Oct 22, 2020 | 01:26 18 It's looking more and more like it could be Biden going to jail!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cussing-deals/ Reply With Quote
    Oct 22, 2020 | 06:42 19
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    I don’t think Bill Boyd was a conservative, im pretty sure he was a member of the me party.

Me me me
    That party affiliation seems to be the affliction of the majority who enter politics.

And I believe that many even enter with relatively good intentions.

Although, some are opportunistic, selfish pricks from the day they learned to walk, like JT.

When I was a kid, we had an excellent, well respected Conservative MP for many years. A grassroots guy, a farmer, and always approachable. Toward the end of his long career, he did bend the elbow too much, unfortunately.

But he made a succinct statement to my Dad about a career in politics - "It's like going into a coal mine - you might go in with a white shirt, but you won't come out with a white shirt."

It's said that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (Exhibit A: Liberal Government of Prime Moron Justin Trudeau)

Someone else said that "Power attracts the corruptible", a statement which I find more veritable.

In the pressure cooker that is today's political circus, why would anyone of thorough integrity even want the job?

So we have slimy, narcissisctic crooks like sock boy seize power, bullies like Arden or Ford, or blabbermouths like Trump get catapulted into their thrones by agonizing default.

But time will prove that a boor like Trump will do far more for his country than a blackface, groping, misogynistic, hypocritical stoner like Castro's bastard baby will ever accomplish for us.

And for the record, neither one will go to jail, because of their status.

The downside of immunity to the justice system? Eventually some triggered crackpot may take the law into their own hands.

And who will truly mourn?
    Last edited by burnt; Oct 22, 2020 at 06:56.

• Oct 22, 2020 | 11:37 20 Reply With Quote
    Oct 22, 2020 | 11:46 21 Hopefully wheel can teach himself how to use the internet this winter.

Any particular reason why Trudeau uses Bidens slogan Build Back Better? All you need to know staring right at you there.

Trudeau is desperate to get to an election because thats his only protection. Singh saved us yesterday because skippys numbers sure wont look as good in the spring and with King Trump on the warpath, he better get under his bed full time. Reply With Quote