Test The Turdeau dam is cracking Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

The Turdeau dam is cracking

Test
Oct 20, 2020 | 16:31 1 Trudeau begins to release a few of his speaking fees in an effort to placate the Opposition.

He collected 1.3 million over a 6 year period.

He also collected $40,000 in 2 days SINCE he was elected as MP. Who would pay good coin to hear someone flush their toilet?

He is offering these tidbits hoping to cut off exposure of fees paid to the others in his family.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

https://omny.fm/shows/steele-drex/ey...-the-spotlight Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 20, 2020 | 17:14 2

    So if they open the investigation into WE again Trudeau will call a snap election ? Is that correct? Reply With Quote
    Oct 20, 2020 | 17:49 3 I’ve thought every time Trudeau gets caught in corruption it would bring him down, but the corruption continues!!

    The way the opposition parties are acting, they might as well force an election and let the chips fall where they may!! The opposition parties are letting the Liberals do whatever they want anyways!! Or so it seems!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 20, 2020 | 17:57 4 " Speaking" fees? Didn't think he spoke fluently

    Yup, create a financial disaster and leave. I wonder if Morneau got thrown under the bus for his corruption, what he knew or for standing up to the little potato for not reining in his careless drunken sailor spending.

    Zero respect.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 20, 2020 at 18:11.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

    RTK

  • Oct 20, 2020 | 18:20 5
    Quote Originally Posted by STR1 View Post
    I’ve thought every time Trudeau gets caught in corruption it would bring him down, but the corruption continues!!

    The way the opposition parties are acting, they might as well force an election and let the chips fall where they may!! The opposition parties are letting the Liberals do whatever they want anyways!! Or so it seems!!
    It basically is a coalition government since the NDP will never vote against Blackface during a confidence vote.
    *Shocker* The NDP ran out of other people’s $ and are bankrupt. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 20, 2020 | 18:34 6
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    " Speaking" fees? Didn't think he spoke fluently

    Yup, create a financial disaster and leave. I wonder if Morneau got thrown under the bus for his corruption, what he knew or for standing up to the little potato for not reining in his careless drunken sailor spending.

    Zero respect.
    I don’t believe Morneau got thrown under the bus.............I believe he wanted out and wanted to return to his billionaire lifestyle, so they orchestrated a public spat?

    Because to his families I do believe they wouldn’t even notice $41K up or down.
    Trudeaus ego won’t let him step away, and he’s too pretty to go to prison! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 20, 2020 | 18:37 7
    Quote Originally Posted by STR1 View Post
    I don’t believe Morneau got thrown under the bus.............I believe he wanted out and wanted to return to his billionaire lifestyle, so they orchestrated a public spat?

    Because to his families I do believe they wouldn’t even notice $41K up or down.
    Trudeaus ego won’t let him step away, and he’s too pretty to go to prison!
    If he goes to prison he’ll be sure to suddenly identify as a woman Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • fjlip's Avatar Oct 20, 2020 | 19:06 8
    Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
    If he goes to prison he’ll be sure to suddenly identify as a woman
    AND the inmates really need a GUY/GIRL like him to USE! Oh please happen... Reply With Quote
    Oct 20, 2020 | 19:09 9
    Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
    If he goes to prison he’ll be sure to suddenly identify as a woman
    He just sees things differently Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 11:57 10 And now this:

    John Brassard
    @JohnBrassardCPC
    The latest in #TrudeauCorruption. According to the Journal de Montreal this morning, a former Liberal M.P. received a $237 M sole-sourced contract to a company created 11 days before the contract was awarded. #Barrie #Innisfil #cdnpoli #onpoli


    Ah well, it doesn't sound so bad when you say it's just a quarter billion...

    Sorta like giving a quarter of a beef to my friend, isn't it?

    #slimeballLiberals Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Oct 21, 2020 | 12:20 11 So is the turd going to finally get fired today? Supposedly there will be a confidence motion. It will not make much difference as canuckistan is not savable at this point but it sure would be nice to see the turd meet with some justice. In order to rescue Canada from its fate, PM O'Toole would have to pursue an agenda that is both fiscally and socially conservative, and canuckistani have not suffered near enough yet to see the wisdom of that. Reply With Quote
    Oct 21, 2020 | 12:37 12 burn er right down
    regroup, restart , there is no other way
    these useless leftist pricks will fall by the wayside
    the stupidity shines through an idiot like jagmeat can control the country with no votes and no seats
    very few democracies make 200 years anyways
    what a fk-n joke Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 14:42 13
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    And now this:

    John Brassard
    @JohnBrassardCPC
    The latest in #TrudeauCorruption. According to the Journal de Montreal this morning, a former Liberal M.P. received a $237 M sole-sourced contract to a company created 11 days before the contract was awarded. #Barrie #Innisfil #cdnpoli #onpoli


    Ah well, it doesn't sound so bad when you say it's just a quarter billion...

    Sorta like giving a quarter of a beef to my friend, isn't it?

    #slimeballLiberals
    It goes on and on , and there is a handful here that won’t say a word about but sing orange man bad song again and again .... maybe not really Canadians ????? It’s a bit bizarre at times Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Oct 21, 2020 | 17:05 14 I wonder what the going rate for graft is these days? 10 ... 15%? This and the casino alone should be quite a haul. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 21, 2020 | 17:47 15 Interesting article ...
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/don-martin-surprise-trudeau-even-more-than-harper-is-the-master-of-parliamentary-manipulation-1.5155033 Reply With Quote
    makar's Avatar Oct 21, 2020 | 17:57 16 10 plus years ago i got a call from the kids school you have to get them to stop saying urbanites are stupid, look where this took us. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes