• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supposedly record grain movement.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly record grain movement.

Article in Alberta Farm Express about grain movement being on fire. Funny they did not mention anything about the well executed conspiracy of misinformation that got canuckistani farmers to sell their produce below market values. If that happened entirely by coincidence, it certainly was a good one. Bucket of course has been mentioning this frequently, but apparently not enough were paying attention. Need to add at least $0.50 to each bushel produced last year and that does change the picture on many farms including mine. The lowest price is the law around here.

If you knew there was a record setting pace to ag exports would you have sold?

Or would you cool your jets and hold out for a higher price?

The fact we have no information while graincos have weekly reports of farms through out the growing season...is just mind numbing to me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.