• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask.Election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask.Election

So, is anyone out knocking doors for a candidate this year. We are involved with a Buffalo Party candidate and are hearing a lot of people who didn’t plan to vote this time around because they are getting pissed off at the Sask. Party. Whether it’s lazy mla’s or their liberal ties. Different ones saying even Scotty is a liberano. Also, no one can get anyone to answer any inquiries. They all say they will do it after the election.For a startup party, the Buffalo candidate’s are sure getting a good reception at the door.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=buffalo+soldier&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari

👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
      So, is anyone out knocking doors for a candidate this year. We are involved with a Buffalo Party candidate and are hearing a lot of people who didn’t plan to vote this time around because they are getting pissed off at the Sask. Party. Whether it’s lazy mla’s or their liberal ties. Different ones saying even Scotty is a liberano. Also, no one can get anyone to answer any inquiries. They all say they will do it after the election.For a startup party, the Buffalo candidate’s are sure getting a good reception at the door.
      have not seen any ads on TV.No one writing cheques ? Until the Buffalo party gets financial suport hard to take them serious.

Comment

So with a week to go has the word agriculture been used at all? My tank of Give a F**K for this election is empty.

Comment

Voting buffalo.

The NDP are out of this world except for a few policies I agree with.

The Sask party is corrupt... And their policies are...

"10% off your power bill"... Wtf

Need common sense. And need to make Ottawa shake a bit imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            Voting buffalo.

The NDP are out of this world except for a few policies I agree with.

The Sask party is corrupt... And their policies are...

"10% off your power bill"... Wtf

Need common sense. And need to make Ottawa shake a bit imho.
            10% after they raised it by what percentage? How dumb they think we are. But they are right. We haven’t demanded they not be drunk corrupt ignorant and idea less government. So that is what we got.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              10% after they raised it by what percentage? How dumb they think we are. But they are right. We haven’t demanded they not be drunk corrupt ignorant and idea less government. So that is what we got.
              Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                So with a week to go has the word agriculture been used at all? My tank of Give a F**K for this election is empty.
                The thought of not even voting has crossed my mind.
                Something no one should take for granted.

If they don't want to financially support primary Ag production then at least create an environment of fairness and a level playing field so producers are at the same level of the rest of the Industry who supplies them with goods and services.

Fair contracts
                Input Price gouging
                Market transparency
                Foreign competition for our most important and valuable asset, land.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, I have an MLA who is a backbencher and just along for his pension. I see no knew ideas coming from this government and all I see are ideas from 60 years ago from the NDP. The Buffalo party is a one trick pony, for now, relying on people's dissatisfaction with our current parties. I have to assume all the old fiscal conservatives are dead, because the PC's are only running a handful of candidates, and well the Liberals and Green Party, are well the Liberals and the Green Party. I honestly don't see any viable options for voting, and I am conflicted because I have voted in both Federal and provincial elections since I was old enough to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing, I have an MLA who is a backbencher and just along for his pension. I see no knew ideas coming from this government and all I see are ideas from 60 years ago from the NDP. The Buffalo party is a one trick pony, for now, relying on people's dissatisfaction with our current parties. I have to assume all the old fiscal conservatives are dead, because the PC's are only running a handful of candidates, and well the Liberals and Green Party, are well the Liberals and the Green Party. I honestly don't see any viable options for voting, and I am conflicted because I have voted in both Federal and provincial elections since I was old enough to vote.
                    You must be in carrot river valley also ?

Comment

APAS has a farm issue media event you can watch....if you are having trouble sleeping.

Comment

Sleeping now that it snowed and what we have a provincial election. Who is running and why is the NDP still running candidates Ryan has destroyed every once of that once great party. Who is running the NDP need to trow everything out and rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          Sleeping now that it snowed and what we have a provincial election. Who is running and why is the NDP still running candidates Ryan has destroyed every once of that once great party. Who is running the NDP need to trow everything out and rebuild.
                          To me it looks like Saskatchewan couldn't learn from Alberta....they will allow the Saskparty to become so corrupt that the next time people will vote NDP just because....

Comment

One thing is for sure....all politicians, no matter the stripe, are in this together ...to receive a gold plated pension for doing SFA....and no one calls them on it....if you do ...they want you off the phone pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              You must be in carrot river valley also ?
                              No, just south, but I have known your MLA since I was a kid and not much changes with him.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...