Trump "crazy uncle" town hall

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trump "crazy uncle" town hall

Oct 16, 2020 | 06:59 1 Notably, Trump refused to disavow QAnon, claiming he knew nothing about the rightwing conspiracy theory group except that “they are very much against pedophilia”.

“I just don’t know about QAnon,” Trump said.

“You do know,” Guthrie shot back.

“I don’t know,” he said again.

Just days before, Trump tweeted a false claim by the group that alleged Barack Obama fabricated the killing of Osama bin Laden, prompting a rebuke from a member of the Seal Team Six that participated in the mission.

Asked why he had elevated this conspiracy theory, Trump downplayed any responsibility, insisting that he was simply sharing “an opinion of somebody”.

“You’re the president!” Guthrie exclaimed. “You’re not, like, someone’s crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.”

In another contentious exchange, Trump appeared to confirm a New York Times investigation that revealed he is $421m in debt, saying: “When you look at vast properties like I have ... the amount of money, $400m, is a peanut.” He added: “Not a big deal.”


Yup Trump is indeed like the crazy uncle and not a president! hahahaaha Reply With Quote
Oct 16, 2020 | 07:01 2 Now can you get onto the Trudeau file and what he is doing? Reply With Quote

  • Oct 16, 2020 | 07:04 3 Trump is a way more "interesting".

    Plus your fellow conspiracy theory posters got Trudeau well covered! LOL Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2020 | 08:38 4 Sorry to post something about Trump and possibly offend all the Trumpets on here, but this is hilarious. Been laughing about it all morning. At 4:07 this morning Trump tweeted: "Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News https://babylonbee.com/news/twitter-shuts-down-entire-network-to-slow-spread-of-negative-biden-news via @TheBabylonBee Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T"

    The Babylonbee is one of the best known satirical news sites on the web! Yet this "genius" is falling for this fake news and actually sharing it on Twitter. He would fit right in on Agriville!

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...44556328730625 Reply With Quote

  • ajl
    Oct 16, 2020 | 10:03 5 Wasn't the President's Twitter account suspended yesterday? Going to look foolish when it comes out this is a fake tweet as well. Anyways thought this was a marketing forum for grains and stuff. i had never heard of Q'anon either until a few weeks ago and had only heard of it because of the attempt of the leftard conspiracy to link the the anti lockdown protestors in Montreal to it.
    Last edited by ajl; Oct 16, 2020 at 10:07.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2020 | 10:17 6 "Anyways thought this was a marketing forum for grains and stuff."

    Ajl, Better tell that to all your fellow posters on Agriville who frequently bring up politics in their posts! hahaa Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 11:04 7 If osama bin laden comes trick or
    Treating be aware he is really alive trump says so. Maybe he saw him in the pee pee hotel.
    Lmao!!!! Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 13:53 8 I'm not a fan of a lot of what Trump does. However, I just love how he trolls the trolls.. He gets them so wound up over things, things he's not even serious about. So funny. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 16, 2020 | 14:32 9 Trump prolly be ok if some one would take his Twitter connection away. Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 17:12 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    I'm not a fan of a lot of what Trump does. However, I just love how he trolls the trolls.. He gets them so wound up over things, things he's not even serious about. So funny.
    He gets them everytime. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2020 | 17:15 11 Chuck starts this thread with "Notably, Trump refused to disavow QAnon". Why would a group opposed to worldwide pedophelia be disavowed? Sure some of Epstein's friends/colleagues would like Q to go away so they can continue their predatory ways.

    It's just mind boggling that after an entire town hall the only "notable" thing was QAnon? Now that's actually notable and disturbing. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2020 | 18:27 12 Actually the guys he fools are the ones that
    Think he’s joking. He’s not joking he says these stupid things in desperation that some fools will believe him and some do then when people wirh a brain challenge him oh it’s a joke but he really believes fantasy. You have to understand he’s living out non reality tv in real life. A real loser. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2020 | 18:45 13 We watched his town hall from Florida today on Fox News. I thought it was done well. Put it this way : Would you like to have a smoother version of a moron Liberal running the USA like Biden ? Or would you vote for Trump? If Biden gets in I think he will break the country just like his retarded cousin Justin is up here north of the 49th.

    Just my opinion guys and girls .


    How long is it going to be, before we are not allowed freedom of speech? It might be a shorter wait than you think . Reply With Quote

  • Oct 16, 2020 | 22:59 14 So true Galaxie, u can’t compare the two. The media bias shud be visible to a blind man in a snow storm. The chick moderating the Trump town hall had an obvious hate on for him from the start and tried her damnedest to discredit and antagonize him with every topic. Biden on the other hand had elementary school testing every step of the way. Georgie didn’t want to irritate the old feller. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Oct 17, 2020 | 00:40 15 But Farmjunkie, Trump fell into the trap so easily. What kind of advisors does he have? Just eloquently tell them what they wanna hear and give them no fodder. I was just concerned though that Trump was made to argue with an argumentative woman and Biden got a few baby questions off ”the floor”. If both candidates at both town halls were treated in same way ...... Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2020 | 05:12 16
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    So true Galaxie, u can’t compare the two. The media bias shud be visible to a blind man in a snow storm. The chick moderating the Trump town hall had an obvious hate on for him from the start and tried her damnedest to discredit and antagonize him with every topic. Biden on the other hand had elementary school testing every step of the way. Georgie didn’t want to irritate the old feller.
    Hahaha the retard trump wouldn’t answer the questions that’s why it turned out as it did. He talks in circles the old baffle then with bullshit if you don’t know anything it’s what he’s all about doesn’t know anything about anything. ADD combined with mental retardation, schizoid, inferior complex,

    What time is it mr trump?

    I am the greatest in fact supergreatest time teller of all time. Did I mention I m the greatest at a lot of things I m so great people love me they love me all over so much sometimes they pee pee on me. Joe Biden doesn’t know what time it is in fact joe would never answer directly what time it is. It’s a simple answer time. Time has been with us well forever at least I think so. Did I mention I m so great? I’m really really great in fact super at answering what time it is.

    And then he sits there with an empty stare into space like a coccain Addict in the middle of his fantasy trip. Trying to think of rhe next words just to fill in time. Lmao! It’s actually so funny how so many have fallen for a complete imbecile. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 17, 2020 | 05:29 17
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Hahaha the retard trump wouldn’t answer the questions that’s why it turned out as it did. He talks in circles the old baffle then with bullshit if you don’t know anything it’s what he’s all about doesn’t know anything about anything. ADD combined with mental retardation, schizoid, inferior complex,

    What time is it mr trump?

    I am the greatest in fact supergreatest time teller of all time. Did I mention I m the greatest at a lot of things I m so great people love me they love me all over so much sometimes they pee pee on me. Joe Biden doesn’t know what time it is in fact joe would never answer directly what time it is. It’s a simple answer time. Time has been with us well forever at least I think so. Did I mention I m so great? I’m really really great in fact super at answering what time it is.

    And then he sits there with an empty stare into space like a coccain Addict in the middle of his fantasy trip. Trying to think of rhe next words just to fill in time. Lmao! It’s actually so funny how so many have fallen for a complete imbecile.
    Sort of like listening to Scott Moe at the debate the other night....they have a plan and the plan is a strong plan to build a strong saskatchewan using the plan....

    The man said nothing.... Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2020 | 07:40 18 They both talk in circles. Christ how dense are u. U can’t see the hypocrisy of the media and the levels they stoop to to discredit the more credible candidate from a cognitive aspect. I ain’t saying Trumps a good guy but when u compare the twos levels of dementia u gotta see Trump can still handle himself. This conversation is a waste of time if u don’t see that. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Oct 17, 2020 | 08:08 19
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    They both talk in circles. Christ how dense are u. U can’t see the hypocrisy of the media and the levels they stoop to to discredit the more credible candidate from a cognitive aspect. I ain’t saying Trumps a good guy but when u compare the twos levels of dementia u gotta see Trump can still handle himself. This conversation is a waste of time if u don’t see that.
    BahahahahA Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2020 | 08:14 20 ABC caught stocking the town hall with democractic party members:

    https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/abcs-t...top-dems-wife/

    Fake news. Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2020 | 17:53 21 Trump is telling his suporters to vote early send it in then go to a polling station and vote again if your vote has not been yet counted. Should this not be a red flag to anyone that believes in his country. He must be worried cause there is a list of criminal investigations on hold until he is no longer president. Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2020 | 18:30 22 I know for a fact that if you are a registered Democrat you will get a ballot from any Democrat state you lived in for the last at least 8 yrs. Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2020 | 18:32 23
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Trump is telling his suporters to vote early send it in then go to a polling station and vote again if your vote has not been yet counted. .

    What do you think the democrats are doing ? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 17, 2020 | 21:02 24
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    What do you think the democrats are doing ?
    No dought Democrats and Republicans both break laws.The point is.The president of United States told people it is OK to break laws.Thug in a suit. Reply With Quote
    Oct 18, 2020 | 07:14 25
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Trump is telling his suporters to vote early send it in then go to a polling station and vote again if your vote has not been yet counted. Should this not be a red flag to anyone that believes in his country. He must be worried cause there is a list of criminal investigations on hold until he is no longer president.
    He said go and make certain the vote you cast has been counted. Not vote again, unless it hasn’t been counted. Perhaps you don’t know about mail in ballots being found in dumpsters, ditches, and tossed aside by democrats.

    This is why he is so worried about mail in ballots. Because many republican ballots have been found tossed aside. He is not suing vote twice. He also said TRY to vote twice, and see if the system works. Reply With Quote
    Oct 18, 2020 | 07:31 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    He said go and make certain the vote you cast has been counted. Not vote again, unless it hasn’t been counted. Perhaps you don’t know about mail in ballots being found in dumpsters, ditches, and tossed aside by democrats.

    This is why he is so worried about mail in ballots. Because many republican ballots have been found tossed aside. He is not suing vote twice. He also said TRY to vote twice, and see if the system works.
    Bahahahhaa. How about you go rob a bank give me the money if it works it works if you get caught well the system is working the way it should. Reply With Quote
    Oct 18, 2020 | 09:47 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    He said go and make certain the vote you cast has been counted. Not vote again, unless it hasn’t been counted. Perhaps you don’t know about mail in ballots being found in dumpsters, ditches, and tossed aside by democrats.

    This is why he is so worried about mail in ballots. Because many republican ballots have been found tossed aside. He is not suing vote twice. He also said TRY to vote twice, and see if the system works.
    He has been told he is done.Now he is trying to find a way to contest the results. Reply With Quote
    Oct 18, 2020 | 10:46 28 So said all the media ,Cdn and American last go around just before the crying started (actual tears) on national TV Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 18, 2020 | 12:09 29 I was at a meeting of predominantly Liberals in 2016. They were frantic, espousing the virtues of Trudeau too. Wish Trump would have kept his tweets to posting his record. Reply With Quote