Internment Camps Coming to Canada

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Internment Camps Coming to Canada

biglentil's Avatar Oct 15, 2020 | 18:12 1 https://youtu.be/ngrHB3xlv6M Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 18:28 2
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    https://youtu.be/ngrHB3xlv6M
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 18:29 3 Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 18:30 4


    ......... imagine if the conservative tried this. Because i suspect O'Toole is on side with it. Boris Johnson is getting absolutely lit up today by the mayors for lockdown #2.
    Last edited by macdon02; Oct 15, 2020 at 18:36.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 18:40 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Communist canada because of the lefties !

    Good luck in the future with justine running the show !
    Where is a good place to start applying for citizenship? I am out of here if this starts coming to fruition.
    Last edited by flea beetle; Oct 15, 2020 at 18:42.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 18:52 6
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    Where is a good place to start applying for citizenship? I am out of here if this starts coming to fruition.
    costa rica Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 19:23 7
    Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post



    ......... imagine if the conservative tried this. Because i suspect O'Toole is on side with it. Boris Johnson is getting absolutely lit up today by the mayors for lockdown #2.


    I was thinking this is what we might see at the first day of the 4th month ! Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 19:40 8 They're going to need a really big camp. Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 19:43 9 They'll also need better cops to round up people. The hopeless clowns in our community couldn't catch Covid if they slept in Trump's bed. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 20:01 10 You can have our cops. Glad to oblige. Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:11 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    I was thinking this is what we might see at the first day of the 4th month !
    Off the top of your head, what was the last thing govt was proactive about? What did they save us from? Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:17 12
    Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post
    Off the top of your head, what was the last thing govt was proactive about? What did they save us from?
    Ourselves? Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:23 13 Hmmm...

    https://www.agriville.com/threads/40...ian-government Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:23 14 I just read that too Macdon , this has been coming for a while . The great reset
    End all private land ownership.... I been saying that’s part of their plan for 2 years ... yup a conspiracy theory alright .
    Chucks dream world about to come true Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 20:29 15 https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/canadian-control-measures-just-the-tip-of-the-earth-sized-iceberg/ Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:31 16
    Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post
    Off the top of your head, what was the last thing govt was proactive about? What did they save us from?
    Guess that didn't resonate as I had hoped. I am *HOPING* this is satire . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 20:38 17 http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Hillier_(politician)

    Seems the House doesn't have alot of patience for the sitting Independent. Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:45 18 I’ve been telling people this is why sock boy has been hiding. There is an agenda outside his comprehension and he just smokes up all day trying to avoid the reality they are asking him to put into motion. They know our way of life is hard to reign in so using the military to force non compliers under the facade of the Covid 19 hoax into reform camps. Now that sounds phucked up. Geezus maybe I’ve been smoking the weed. Can’t possibly happen. Can it? I must be paranoid. Crazy to think this could happen but when u look at the shit hole governments and people in general have dug themselves what fix is there other than hit a reset. Starting to think this is why captain dum dum has been spending money like we don’t have it just to equal every third world toilets debt. If we are all equally phucked it’s easy to argue a reset for all. Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 20:46 19 So what can a person do? Storm parliament hill with pitchforks? Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 21:29 20 So when even Rebel News reports the Liberal Party Insider Letter is a hoax, and Agriville regulars still believe and share it, there is a serious problem with this forum! https://www.rebelnews.com/_liberal_p...zWxGR4gsqhol1w
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Oct 15, 2020 at 21:31.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 21:57 21 It sounded like nonsense, right
    Off the bat . What I read anyway.
    Then I glance at the last post
    And the source is rebel media.
    That splains it , I should have known.
    I am not a fan of Trudeau either.
    But you guys must be suffering from tin foil
    Poisoning to read that and lap it up.
    Just the way it is worded tells you it written
    Like every other BS conspiracy.
    There may be 6% fact in there somewhere.
    They may have made some point if they had kept it
    Believable, but nope , right off the deep end.
    they go way overboard , that alone tells you it is pure
    BS.
    Jazz sure , but the rest of you.? Reply With Quote
    Oct 15, 2020 | 22:07 22
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    It sounded like nonsense, right
    Off the bat . What I read anyway.
    Then I glance at the last post
    And the source is rebel media.
    That splains it , I should have known.
    I am not a fan of Trudeau either.
    But you guys must be suffering from tin foil
    Poisoning to read that and lap it up.
    Just the way it is worded tells you it written
    Like every other BS conspiracy.
    There may be 6% fact in there somewhere.
    They may have made some point if they had kept it
    Believable, but nope , right off the deep end.
    they go way overboard , that alone tells you it is pure
    BS.
    Jazz sure , but the rest of you.?
    Well I hope your 100% correct and that is 94% completely wrong ... time will tell . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • biglentil's Avatar Oct 15, 2020 | 22:30 23
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Well I hope your 100% correct and that is 94% completely wrong ... time will tell .
    Let's hope its fake news but I have my doubts. The RFP for internment camps for example real. https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-ZL-105-38463

    The "Great Reset" promoted by the IMF and WEC real.

    Agenda 2030 real https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/issues_development-enjeux_developpement/priorities-priorites/agenda-programme.aspx?lang=eng

    Justin's adoration for commies and totalitarian regimes admitted to on video.
    Last edited by biglentil; Oct 15, 2020 at 22:33.
    Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Oct 15, 2020 | 22:43 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    It sounded like nonsense, right
    Off the bat . What I read anyway.
    Then I glance at the last post
    And the source is rebel media.
    That splains it , I should have known.
    I am not a fan of Trudeau either.
    But you guys must be suffering from tin foil
    Poisoning to read that and lap it up.
    Just the way it is worded tells you it written
    Like every other BS conspiracy.
    There may be 6% fact in there somewhere.
    They may have made some point if they had kept it
    Believable, but nope , right off the deep end.
    they go way overboard , that alone tells you it is pure
    BS.
    Jazz sure , but the rest of you.?
    Nobody in their right mind would want any of this mentioned above. I have zero faith in govt regardless the flag waved, I never dreamed that freedom of association(church/religion) but not protests, would be banned, small business would be descriminated against versus Walmart/Costco/Amazon, testing would be a requirement to return to work over a doctor's note, the sky is the limit on debt, its endless. When a leader gets elected solely by name and you can be darn sure the liberals vetted him, they knew there was baggage, why is he there? Bush jr was Cheney's puppet, is that the model? Jr was a freaking idiot and Trudeau is very similar. Does anyone listen and take every word spoken by govt as their honest intention? Because I do, they don't mutter words just for shits and giggles, so when the finance minister says we need an "equitable" restart and the man holding the balance of power in Ottawa says we need to "tax the rich", and another minister says an inheritance tax is necessary, yeah, I believe this is the agenda. The economic damage done in 7 months is never spoken about, what did this cost? We must be on day 380~ without a fiscal update, a new record. Does govt need our assets to pay for their promises? The number im hearing is all the new worldwide govt debt is 20% of the contraction. Are you going to escape with your shirt on your back? You can't fix this sort of shitstorm and if we ever get out of lockdown and constant state of fear, the majority will have time to reflect that they lost more then any generation previous. The can keeps getting kicked down the road on life back to normal. It stinks like corruption or bribery. Today's narrative is "conform to instruction and keep your muzzle on". I got 2 sick kids at home because of school. Masks and extra sanitization was useless. 6 months of normal socializing during lockdown and nobody was sick. I thought masks work.... just not for viruses. I don't trust federal or provincial govt, they are all corrupt and never have to live under the rules they pass. If asset seizure is the plan, that's my hill to die on. The charter of rights has been smashed and property isn't covered anyhow so why worry? Right? Reply With Quote

  • Oct 15, 2020 | 23:17 25 I didn't want to accuse anyone of being a conspiracy theorist. I did mention Covid-19 as a bio-weapon. Not saying I truly believed it but just think of the possibilities. So how can I judge others?

    Now tell me to what end would a government cripple it's economy? Doesn't make sense to me. And all political stripes, both Federal and Provincial? Worldwide? I doubt Capitalist governments would regress to a welfare state.

    Did anyone from Sask listen to the Green Party leader wackadoodle? That is the extreme of wealth redistribution some of you are referring to?

    The Iron Lady: " the problem with socialism is you eventually run out of other people's money".

    Trudeau is the definition of the ultimate useful idiot, the ultimate marionette. A dummy that hard working productive people see through. He is the Savior for the something for nothing crowd.

    Things are definitely a mess but doubt it will lead to what some are alluding to. Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 00:09 26
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    I didn't want to accuse anyone of being a conspiracy theorist. I did mention Covid-19 as a bio-weapon. Not saying I truly believed it but just think of the possibilities. So how can I judge others?

    Now tell me to what end would a government cripple it's economy? Doesn't make sense to me. And all political stripes, both Federal and Provincial? Worldwide? I doubt Capitalist governments would regress to a welfare state.

    Did anyone from Sask listen to the Green Party leader wackadoodle? That is the extreme of wealth redistribution some of you are referring to?

    The Iron Lady: " the problem with socialism is you eventually run out of other people's money".

    Trudeau is the definition of the ultimate useful idiot, the ultimate marionette. A dummy that hard working productive people see through. He is the Savior for the something for nothing crowd.

    Things are definitely a mess but doubt it will lead to what some are alluding to.


    She didn't make it doing blowjobs .... she got bought. There's another famous last name in the NY Post recently. You don't go in with nothing and come out stinking rich or a high end gig like Wall, McKenna, the list is endless. Tulsi Gabbard is a notable exemption but they ran her off. She wasn't pro war and in the club, she'd of beat Trump no rigging required but the result wouldn't produce the same effect as Joe. Needs to be someone they can control. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2020 | 00:22 27 I had no idea Rebel Media was a credible source so to reinforce the idea that politician are bought, here is a blip on a million bucks directed to the Trudeau Foundation from Chinahttps://youtu.be/zZpHHXA2n1k Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 06:45 28 I will not argue for a second that even well intentioned political newbies going into politics for public service end up to be self serving only, and the longer they're there the worse it is.

    What does it say about the electorate when they elect a guy like Trudeau?

    Oh yeah, they get the government they deserve but not everyone voted for that fool! Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 09:16 29 Apologies for a double post on two threads but made a mistake and posted this on another thread when I had intended it to go here. But applicable to both so I left it on other one too.

    Sorry to post something about Trump and possibly offend all the Trumpets on here, but this is hilarious. Been laughing about it all morning. At 4:07 this morning Trump tweeted: "Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News https://babylonbee.com/news/twitter-shuts-down-entire-network-to-slow-spread-of-negative-biden-news via @TheBabylonBee Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T"

    The Babylonbee is one of the best known satirical news sites on the web! Yet this "genius" is falling for this fake news and actually sharing it on Twitter. He would fit right in on Agriville!

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...44556328730625 Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2020 | 15:11 30 Fact or fiction Or just more misleading ? just askin

    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like