Weres wally or mallee

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Weres wally or mallee

Oct 14, 2020 | 22:38 1 What am i doing today.

Apologies nicole should be in off topic section or livestock
Name:  889C86F5-3749-4C62-9491-577252445D57.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  862EEC43-9ECE-4DA9-8662-AE0ACF675E70.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  20.0 KB

Name:  0543CBAB-1BE3-49A5-8AB1-3D882F89D265.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  39221411-6AC5-4668-9CBD-0F334691B68E.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  20.5 KB

Name:  3E0F3D07-665D-49ED-871D-6798A3115EFF.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  20.4 KB Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2020 | 22:40 2 Before voldmemort goes off his nuts its a natural product no with holding period for meat or wool.

Hence no gloves needed. Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2020 | 00:51 3 A couple questions......
What are you using and what are you trying to treat?
How long is your alley way and do the sheep climb on top of each other if they’re crowded or flighty like cattle can?

Never handled sheep much so it’s interesting to see how that’s done. Quite the different applicator than I’m used to for a pour on product

🍀 Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2020 | 02:03 4
Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
A couple questions......
What are you using and what are you trying to treat?
How long is your alley way and do the sheep climb on top of each other if they’re crowded or flighty like cattle can?

Never handled sheep much so it’s interesting to see how that’s done. Quite the different applicator than I’m used to for a pour on product

🍀
Actually called jetting for fly strike. Preventative.
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...6MMNihoP8ZzDOY


But had 2 struck hence whyvwe jetted can show pic of struckone if ya want. Dont normally do this but damp warm spring brings flies on.

Alley way not sure will measure holds around 30 to 35 lambs or 25 to 30 grown sheep.

Lambs get flighty yeah grown sheep nah.

Takes about 5 minutes to do a pen full.

Some pour on just applied on top,nthis one penetrates wool. Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2020 | 02:06 5 Oh ps the young lady in the pic i weighed her 45 kg some heavier more lighter maybe 40 kg average.

Single drop lambs way ahead of the twins.

Butvexperts say twins is were the money is.

April 25 was start of lambing 6 week lambing Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2020 | 06:13 6
Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
Oh ps the young lady in the pic i weighed her 45 kg some heavier more lighter maybe 40 kg average.

Single drop lambs way ahead of the twins.

Butvexperts say twins is were the money is.

April 25 was start of lambing 6 week lambing
Bovine twins have usually been good for us. Sure, slightly smaller calves, but 2 - 475 pounders makes a better bottom line than a single 650 lb unit. Even if they don't look as substantial.

Nice working setup. Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2020 | 14:52 7
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
Bovine twins have usually been good for us. Sure, slightly smaller calves, but 2 - 475 pounders makes a better bottom line than a single 650 lb unit. Even if they don't look as substantial.

Nice working setup.
Yeah correct there is more money in twins.

Drought years can be difficult if feed is super short. Reply With Quote