• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Day’s For You

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Day’s For You

Happy Turkey Day 🦃

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and to all the Agriviillers out there. Eat at noon. I’m looking forward to fresh potatoes and gravy! Lots of dressing. Enjoy your day. Pars

Comment

How can we work Climate Change, Covid-19, or politics into this thread?

A young man lost his life in this community last night, take time to reflect on what is important today.

I may come across as a negitive-ninny at times but I have alot to be greatful for and know it, even if I do live in a Ghetto, 😉!

Comment

Happy a Thanks Giving to all of the community we call Agriville. I enjoy all the different options I hear on here even if I don’t understand how some people see things. Thankful we have the freedom to voice any opinion that we want.

Comment

Hey, Pars get in the car and come to Uk feast at 5:00. You are soooo welcome.

Comment

Its called harvest thanksgiving here usually second sunday after the new year

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Hey, Pars get in the car and come to Uk feast at 5:00. You are soooo welcome.
              Sounds wonderful. Will try and get up to see you this coming week. Thanks for wonderful invite! pars

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                Its called harvest thanksgiving here usually second sunday after the new year
                Sounds like a party! What do you cook?

Comment

I'm not even half done harvest. Am I allowed to participate in this event?
                  Or do I have to wait for the US thanksgiving ?
                  Have missed that deadline as well more often than not in recent years.
                  Maybe I will set a more realistic goal this year and try to get in on Mallee's Thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    I'm not even half done harvest. Am I allowed to participate in this event?
                    Or do I have to wait for the US thanksgiving ?
                    Have missed that deadline as well more often than not in recent years.
                    Maybe I will set a more realistic goal this year and try to get in on Mallee's Thanksgiving
                    Fly out in the morning and I’ll dish you up chicken, dressing, gravey, potatoes, green salad, wild cranberry sauce, baked squash, medley of veggies, and a pasta , blueberry whipped cream salad.

You will not be left out. Even have homemade fudge. 😊 Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                      Sounds like a party! What do you cook?

Bit of everything but its mostly a token celebration few do it more at church gatherings etc.

Often we just have a few beers and bbqcat end of harvest

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                        Bit of everything but its mostly a token celebration few do it more at church gatherings etc.

Often we just have a few beers and bbqcat end of harvest
                        I got to enjoy three thanksgiving dinners. One was turkey and all the trimmings. One wa schicken and all the trimmings. One was a a very hot chicken curry and unusual tasty trimmings! Interesting! Pars

Comment

Cooked up a nice meal for myself and Mom today. Except I seem to have run out of pumpkin and assumed we had cranberries when we didn’t. Oops.

Pulled it all out of the oven, we can eat mom!

She has to run to town and pick up a grocery order.

So there I sat, a heaping plate all on my own. Had to go get my phone from my room so I had company.

Ahhhhh so this is the peace of spinsterhood 😂😂😂

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, whether you get to enjoy a peaceful one or a rambunctious one full of family!
                          Last edited by Blaithin; Oct 12, 2020, 16:15.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...