• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Moe's Driving Record?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Moe's Driving Record?

Whats up with Scott Moe's driving record?

A DUI, A second charge of DUI and leaving an accident where the charges were dropped, and then an accident where he kills a woman and injures her sons but only receives a minor slap on the wrist?

That's quite a long list of mistakes for someone to make.

After the fatality caused by Moe, don't you find it strange that he only received a driving without due care and attention ticket! Huh? A fatality occurred where he was at fault? Yep people make mistakes but this looks like a pattern of mistakes.

There is certainly something wrong with the justice system in this case.

Its beyond comprehension how Scott Moe became premier....but when you look at his team it starts to make some sense....

The biggest problem is the NDP is also letting Saskatchewan down by not providing an effective opposition...

And is the only reason Moe and his buffoons will get another 4 years...

What happened to the NDP with effective leaders??????

Comment

Like a deer in the headlights, this boy. “who you looking at? you looking at me?” These transgressions of youth follow you around all your life. Growing up back aways, we thought life was a lark, then we found out there’s a record book - darn.

Comment

Our prime minister has a list of transgressions and shady dealings but the electorate gives him a free pass. So as wrong as this sounds why worry about Moe? Bigger problem is there is no effective or electable alternative. We need one to keep our democracy functioning properly. One party states ie Alberta don’t work.

Comment

"What happened to the NDP..." doesn't have much to do with the leadership. Sadly for them the right is still united behind the Sask Party. Many times the NDP got in due to a split of the right wing between liberals and conservatives, scoring a majority with a third of the votes. Lesson learned. Nobody wants to go back to the dark ages of being a "wee province" who's only claim to fame was providing workers to other parts of the country. Despite the faults of the Sask Party they provided some optimism that this place has a future.

Comment

I am not a big fan of Scott Moe and I despise drunk driving. Hopefully he has learned from his mistakes and there are good people around him.
            Going back to the dark days of the NDP is not an option!

Comment

Am I going to Hell?

Wife gets a call at home on our crappy Sasktel landline. Lady asks if we support the candidate and if we’ll put up a sign. Lady finishes by saying thanks for supporting ndp. The saskparty and ndp candidates have the same name. Failing infrastructure I blame on this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...