• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Tools

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Tools

This has become my favorite wrench line.
    Auto self adjusting, and allows for ratcheting bite. Doesn't slip off. Super light. Won't bend. Feels great in hand.

Not made in Asia.

I don't think I have ever seen one of those. Where are they sold?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
      I don't think I have ever seen one of those. Where are they sold?
      KMS Tools in Edmonton carries Wera's full line.

Love that place. Like princess auto but everything is high quality

Kctoolco.com also. They gave nothing but high quality euro tooling like Wera, Knipex, Stahlwille, Geodore, etc
      Last edited by Klause; Oct 7, 2020, 20:06.

Comment

I have a number of sets of Wera allen and torx wrenches. Every bit as good as Snap-on etc but less than half the price.

Comment

Awesome, cheap enough to lose Lol.

Comment

I have found the Tekton brand on amazon to be very good for the price

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
              I have a number of sets of Wera allen and torx wrenches. Every bit as good as Snap-on etc but less than half the price.
              I like snap on or mac for lots of things but their combination wrenches are too narrow and when you really get yarding on them they seem to bite into my hands more than I like. Have their ratchets, and even after 30 years the 3/8ths is still going strong. 3/4" set has been ABUSED and we haven't broke anything on it yet.

Chinese tools aren't even worth throwing in the jockey box of my truck...

Comment

Sure seems to be so for lots of Made in PRC. How does that country operate? Unless we get sold JUNK, they keep good stuff! On purpose? Like a Virus?

Comment

I have the Wera joker wrenches in SAE and metric as well.
                  They can be finicky to get the open end on a nut or bolt head but once on they do NOT slip!!
                  The "ratchet" end is every bit as good as the gearwrench ratchet wrenches.
                  I only have up to 3/4 and 19mm.
                  These are very expensive compared to what you can get gearwrench sets for on sale or off amazon etc.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                    I like snap on or mac for lots of things but their combination wrenches are too narrow and when you really get yarding on them they seem to bite into my hands more than I like. Have their ratchets, and even after 30 years the 3/8ths is still going strong. 3/4" set has been ABUSED and we haven't broke anything on it yet.

Same reason searching a rifle purchase pass on Chinese and most Italian .

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
                      I have the Wera joker wrenches in SAE and metric as well.
                      They can be finicky to get the open end on a nut or bolt head but once on they do NOT slip!!
                      The "ratchet" end is every bit as good as the gearwrench ratchet wrenches.
                      I only have up to 3/4 and 19mm.
                      These are very expensive compared to what you can get gearwrench sets for on sale or off amazon etc.
                      Buy your hardware at a non-chinese shop (like Würth) and the wrenches fit perfect.

It's bad bolts that you need 15/32 wrenches for 😂

Comment

You guys needs bigger hammer, if a bigger hammer doesn’t move it get the oxy acetylene and make it liquid, liquid almost always moves.

Comment

Of course, this wrench looks a little strange, but it's probably very convenient to work with it! Can you please suggest where did you buy it and for how much? Over the past 10 years, I have not changed a single tool and this is probably very wrong. Although even though I work with them almost every day, the tools are still in working condition. Of course, this does not mean anything, and it's still better for me to buy new tools. I decided to start by buying a new vise, because the old ones actually almost broke. I found a very good vise with a movable head on a similar service or https://swindens.co.uk , but I'm not sure if it's better to buy a regular vise or such a vise. Can you share if you have ever used such a vise?
                          Last edited by thomaspeket; Sep 3, 2021, 05:26.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...