• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rains Returning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    I get stupid "rain in 24 hrs" alerts every second day. Hasn't rained since July!
    You need to change weather forecast services.

Comment

I get stupid "rain in 24 hrs" alerts every second day. Hasn't rained since July!
      Is that the weather network??

Comment

I’m still a big fan of Drew, he puts the other forecasters to shame.

Comment

The clay is dried out and hard with huge cracks. Not much field work will get done without a decent rain. All low spots have dried out and its a perfect time for some water management!
          I really enjoy this mini drought but sooner or later we will need some rain.
          I find weather network the worst and hardly worth looking at. Even Enviro Canada is better!

Comment

I get that. Usually after it’s already started raining 🤔

Comment

What does Drew say?

This says dry

Click image for larger version

Name:	BE5B1589-5B25-4DC7-A747-A4CB6B927F3B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	770187

Comment

Something for next Sunday but amounts in the opening post look quite optimistic.
                Unpleasant for 13-17?

But I wouldn't turn it down. Need a recharge before it falls as snow.

Comment

Weather network yep

Comment

The weather network has switched into a climate change propaganda machine . They have lost their way as far as actual weather forecasts go

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      The weather network has switched into a climate change propaganda machine . They have lost their way as far as actual weather forecasts go
                      And a covid authourity

Comment

i havent watched it in 10 years, weather app on my phone is all i need, and no commercials every 5 minutes. US National Weather Service way more accurate than our Envrio and climate change.. whatever their called now.

Comment

Exactly right Furrow. Weather network is a waste of time. I think they hire all the meteorologists that were at the bottom of the class. They couldnt predict a shit while sitting on the toilet. But very good predictors of climate change and Covid forecasts🤪

Comment

You guys made it political

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              You guys made it political
                              Only if you think politics has anything to do with it lol .
                              They just goin with the flow .... not saying good or bad , but the attention to forecasts has diminished greatly

Comment

Only if you think politics has anything to do with it lol .
                                They just goin with the flow .... not saying good or bad , but the attention to forecasts has diminished greatly
                                WN is much like CNN was. Started reporting news, couldnt fill the day so made up the rest. Now cant get the news right either.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...