• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subway sandwiches

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subway sandwiches

Court rules subway bread is actually cake didntvrealize it was so sugary.

Dont eat it myself

Always thought it was supposedly healthy

Wheat/flour needs no negative press

It was an Irish court. I’m not sure I’d put much value on an Irish opinion when it comes to cuisine

Comment

Yeah.
      We make bread at home just the once fre h bread forcsunday might supper never add sugar

Comment

Many commercial bread makers in Canada use way too much sugar in their bread. Why does bread need to taste sweet? Having a good diet is so important when it comes to healthcare. Since we are all paying for universal health care I would like to see governments get serious about improving food quality and educating consumers.

Comment

Bread we make has a bit of honey in it. No sugar at all. And it is the best bread ever compared to the store bought stuff. Can’t believe ppl even buy bread. It’s so easy to make your own.

Comment

actually lots are now because of covid

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              actually lots are now because of covid
              Some are even makin bacon! Lots of honey! Due to covid.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Many commercial bread makers in Canada use way too much sugar in their bread. Why does bread need to taste sweet? Having a good diet is so important when it comes to healthcare. Since we are all paying for universal health care I would like to see governments get serious about improving food quality and educating consumers.
                A decent comment finally.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...