• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydroxy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydroxy

For all you hydroxy lovers out there.latest study from U.of Pennsylvania of frontline workers shows no effect of hydroxy on preventing covid. Another hoax brought to you by the letter T.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    For all you hydroxy lovers out there.latest study from U.of Pennsylvania of frontline workers shows no effect of hydroxy on preventing covid. Another hoax brought to you by the letter T.
    Don’t you know nothing works like drinking bleach or putting an infra red light up your ass! And think of rhe sensation experienced from both of those ideas besides being cured.

Comment

Wheat and canola up big today....

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
        Hydroxy down.

Comment

yea i think the bullshit is catching up
          grain and canola stocks down big time

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            yea i think the bullshit is catching up
            grain and canola stocks down big time
            Who cares about the hydroxy hoax, how about that grain stocks hoax...

Comment

Who cares about the hydroxy hoax, how about that grain stocks hoax...
              where are you herc ?
              what were canola yields like there ?
              we were down 20-25% in the NE

Comment

Did Justin get us all those ventilators yet? Im gonna need one on budget day.

Comment

Truth hurts! Suck it up. Stop spreading b.s. science . The false claims are dangerous to everyone.

Comment

I haven't heard any Conola yield reports out this way yet. Mine is still Green places so it will be a while.
                    No frost yet. So that will help yield and quality immensely compared to normal. Doubtful that can make up for the massive acres flooded out.
                    Wheat is yielding even better than last year. And a lot of it is even partially standing, i didn't know that was a possible outcome. What a pleasure.

Does anyone else find it odd that this obscure agricultural marketing forum has more medical experts than commodity experts?
                    I wonder if doctors forums are full of farmers posting irrelevant off topic constantly?

Comment

Truth hurts! Suck it up. Stop spreading b.s. science . The false claims are dangerous to everyone.
                      Yup that big canola fake surplus cost all western Canadian canola growers millions since last year . Suck that up

Comment

Anyone else heard those ads on the radio about redeeming GoC bonds? If i didn't know any better, we are gonna default. Bonds expire all the time, why are they saying redeem now when they've taken the biggest hit to revenues ever?

Comment

My canola yield 50% of average....if I'm lucky. 5 - 62 bu/ac

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            where are you herc ?
                            what were canola yields like there ?
                            we were down 20-25% in the NE
                            West Central. Canola was average, high 40’s. Down 10% from last year.

Comment

Kinda like global warming??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...