• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chucks obsession

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chucks obsession

We must any and all ignore chucks threads and posts about trump
    This poor fellow is totally obsessed with trump
    This is as close as we can come to an intervention on here
    Answering any of his posts or threads is like hauling booze to an alcoholic
    Lets see if we can get this back to a farm forum

Whats wrong Case can't stand different opinions? LOL

Comment

This is the last one
      Look over your history , not one farming post or thread, well maybe one or two
      You are totally obsessed
      Most people on here including me , dont like trump, but he is better than this sorry sack of shit we have
      I argued with grass lots , but really enjoyed his input , thats what a forum is
      You have beat the trump drum into oblivion
      There are ways to get help
      Goodbye chuck

Comment

You broke your own rule Case! LOL

I am no more obsessed with Trump than many posters are with Trudeau. It's non stop Trudeau bashing on Agrisilly! Fair enough, Trudeau is not great but he is a lot better than Donald. But it doesn't take much!

I don't block anyone by the way. And freedom of speech includes choosing what topics to post. It just happens this is the most important US election in many decades since we are in the middle of a pandemic, economic downturn, and Trump is supporting white supremacists and inciting civil war in the streets of many cities.

And what happens in the US affects Canadians so I have every right to be concerned and comment on Trump.

Comment

Chuck is a looser!!! Lets not feed the troll.

Comment

I’m so done with chuckles, no more, he’s beating a dead horse.
            I believe in freedom of speech but jeez already it’s getting very very sickening.

Comment

He HAS to be contrary to everyone else, in his DNA, go suffer alone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.