• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti Mask Demonstrators

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 months since Wuhan ground zero.

7 months in Canada.

Doubt death rate will ever go parabolic.

Would less social media, media coverage or government intervention meant higher infection rates resulting in higher death rates? Probably but only for the most susceptible...... whether something or nothing had been done.....in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      But lets leave galen weston's stores open !
      Well, food is kinda a necessity.

According to bigwheel, so is ass wipe.

Had to keep the liquor stores open too so parents could cope being around their kids 24/7.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 27, 2020, 22:31.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Sophie Trudeau was 0ne of the first to test positive after a we conference !

Her hubby gives we almost a billion !

shut the schools down and social isolate it's a Scamdemic !

**** off lefties I ain't wearing a mask !
        I can understand Ottawa didn't have the maturity to handle this, too slow closing airports, then over compensating by closing the economy, but I can't understand Trump dropping the ball on the slow airport closure.

Comment

Reports of some small niche businesses in Regina closing because of the affects of the lock down.
          Any business that operates hand to mouth must be very susceptible to financial trouble, probably more susceptible than people are to the actual virus. Too bad for those business casualties to a fairly benign virus(benign to most people's
          health anyway).

In hindsight I bet the Gov wished they'd taken less stringent measures.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            In hindsight I bet the Gov wished they'd taken less stringent measures.
            If ran some small business instead of the charity I do own, I would totally look at grabbing all the CERB I could then filing for bankruptcy and go sit in the Okanagan.

Restaurants are only 30% capacity. Even nobody in food courts anymore.

Canada is done. We will never ever climb out of this. We are going to have chronic everything after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              You are welcome to all the vaccine you want agstarr. I expect you to be first in line.

Do BLM and antifa get beds?
              I won't get a vaccine if Trump endorses it. I will buy you a bottle of bleach . I hear you can inject it.

Comment

Here is something to think about.

If a massive outbreak of uncontrolled Covid 19 had occured without any mitigation, the resulting large number of deaths, hospitalization and economic chaos, could have been just as bad or worse than what we have now.

Fear of getting sick and spreading the virus and actually getting sick would keep many people at home anyway and would have shut down large parts of the economy.

Trying to reduce the negative impacts is the best option. But there is no way to escape lots of negative impacts either way.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  I won't get a vaccine if Trump endorses it. I will buy you a bottle of bleach . I hear you can inject it.
                  Haha Trump is in his evil lab making vaccines. You can take the one Bill gates is making with china, the UN and WHO.

But dont worry, you wont need either in about 45 days. Covid will be magically gone from the news cycle.

Then some time to treat that TDS.

Comment

Haha Trump is in his evil lab making vaccines. You can take the one Bill gates is making with china, the UN and WHO.

But dont worry, you wont need either in about 45 days. Covid will be magically gone from the news cycle.

I hope the bleach will fix your QAnon addiction.

Comment

You are delusional if you think Covid will be gone after the election. We already know you are delusional. I will remind you everyday of your stupid prediction.

Agriville Headlines"Jazz said virus would disapear after election!" Hahahahaha
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 28, 2020, 09:31.

Comment

Best thing Trump did to fight the virus was defund the WHO.

Comment

Now we just have to defund all the doctors and infectious disease experts and all will be well!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Now we just have to defund all the doctors and infectious disease experts and all will be well!
                            Latest news out of Sweden is they got herd immunity at 40 some % infection rate.

Comment

Maybe Canada shouldn't have burnt their supply of PPE and sent the remainder to china.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                                I can understand Ottawa didn't have the maturity to handle this, too slow closing airports, then over compensating by closing the economy, but I can't understand Trump dropping the ball on the slow airport closure.

Apparently the WHO didn't want to offend the Chinese by closing airports early in the pandemic and urged countries to not close borders. Did our PM want to close our borders earlier or was he concerned about jeopardizing his chances at a UN seat if he ignored the WHO's recommendations.
                                A microphone on a world stage . . . . .

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nytimes-admits-whos-decision-not-close-borders-start-pandemic-was-based-politics-not https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nytimes-admits-whos-decision-not-close-borders-start-pandemic-was-based-politics-not

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...