• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridgeview bolt together hoppers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridgeview bolt together hoppers

Anybody have these, is it realistic to assemble yourself on site? Looking for 24’ and it is cost prohibitive to transport prebuilt hoppers. I have a larger picker truck so lifting is no issue.

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
    Anybody have these, is it realistic to assemble yourself on site? Looking for 24’ and it is cost prohibitive to transport prebuilt hoppers. I have a larger picker truck so lifting is no issue.
    I don’t know about their hoppers but I do know bridgeview builds stuff like degelman. Way on the heavy duty side. If they got hoppers you can be sure that they are AAA

Comment

Meridian makes a split hopper that would work too I see, that looks even simpler.

Comment

What are the price of these cones?

Comment

2706 looks interesting

Comment

I might have price by tomorrow.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.