• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very rare

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very rare

Click image for larger version

Name:	428DB883-BED7-4A45-9631-CCDBDB96C5E8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	779485

Name:	0A1EC18F-0AC7-4ADB-8902-E1C554759ABC.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	779486

Rarely seen part family photo.
    1920 theme well mrs mallee was a hit all i could find was a top hat and son well just being son. Alas other family members could make this 21st covid

Twas at a winery sadly i couldnt partake after first one designated driver 90 minute drive after midnight to home plate
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Sep 26, 2020, 20:06.

Putting on the Ritz Mallee?

Name:	64.jpg
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	770157

Comment

Is Mrs. Mallee getting around ok?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Is Mrs. Mallee getting around ok?
        Paying for it this morning her first real outing.

3 hours inntotal in car there and back plus sitting around 4 and a half hours standing dont bother her niether does laying down sitting kills her.

Now off to pick up mother for a “farm tour” all she wanted for her birthday 90 on friday. Just after midday sunday here.

PS have to post personalpics so you guys know im real and a farmer......wink wink and besides we dont have basements here

Gotta go

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Paying for it this morning her first real outing.

3 hours inntotal in car there and back plus sitting around 4 and a half hours standing dont bother her niether does laying down sitting kills her.

Now off to pick up mother for a “farm tour” all she wanted for her birthday 90 on friday. Just after midday sunday here.

PS have to post personalpics so you guys know im real and a farmer......wink wink and besides we dont have basements here

Gotta go
          Your mom is a true farmer. My mom is 84. She came to the farm and same thing, all she wanted was to see the crops and the cattle. ( My brother still has cattle)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.