• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MB Premier Response to Skippys Idiocy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Premier Response to Skippys Idiocy

Guy is right on;

Christ why cant one of these premiers run the country instead if the retard we have now.

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Guy is right on;

Christ why cant one of these premiers run the country instead if the retard we have now.
    Giving money to the provinces doesn't interest the PM, it takes away the Santa Claus effect, he's more interested in handing out money first hand to his voters.

Comment

Comment

Come on you guys, a complete over reaction as usual. The Prime Moron, Trudope, tells us the budget will balance itself....oh ye of little faith...

Back to reality, our clueless leader is a bilingual trust fund brat that doesn't understand or speak a word of the finance language.

"Retard", lol.

Comment

Sunny days ahead “LOL”

Comment

Its gotta burn down completely
            There is no other way from here

Comment

I like him !
              I bet he feels like slapping that POS upside the head

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                I like him !
                I bet he feels like slapping that POS upside the head
                Slapping with something HARD to make a HUGE difference/outcome!

Comment

Guy is right on;

He basically says the throne speech was written with crayons. Good to see a premier remind Skippy that debt actually has to be repaid and that interest rates can actually raise.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    He basically says the throne speech was written with crayons. Good to see a premier remind Skippy that debt actually has to be repaid and that interest rates can actually raise.
                    Yes and I hope everyone that ran to grab those CERB payments realize that too! Watch the whining then it has already started.

Comment

Interesting point he made is that in the mid 1980’s the Royal Bank was the largest land owner in Southwest Manitoba.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                        Yes and I hope everyone that ran to grab those CERB payments realize that too! Watch the whining then it has already started.
                        I imagine anyone who took these payments that need to be repaid will have to term it out somewhere so basically it will become a 25 yr payment back to the govt with interest rates from your bank. I dont think the average joe can borrow for what the govt can. So Justin lends out a 0.5% and we payback at 3% or higher.

Actually its ingenious when you think about. He just roped millions of people into a second mortgage.

Comment

I imagine anyone who took these payments that need to be repaid will have to term it out somewhere so basically it will become a 25 yr payment back to the govt with interest rates from your bank. I dont think the average joe can borrow for what the govt can. So Justin lends out a 0.5% and we payback at 3% or higher.

Actually its ingenious when you think about. He just roped millions of people into a second mortgage.
                          Lots of people have no intention or ability to repay Covid cash.

Comment

You are right but what I find ironic is that absolutely nobody offered another option on what could have been done. Even hind sight hasn't come up with anything better, that I've heard. I have no idea if it was done right or not but it is what it is because there was no options on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                              You are right but what I find ironic is that absolutely nobody offered another option on what could have been done. Even hind sight hasn't come up with anything better, that I've heard. I have no idea if it was done right or not but it is what it is because there was no options on the table.
                              All the home mortgage deferrals were just added on to the end of the terms. People will have to make a few extra payments at the end of the life to cover it and their over all cost of the mortgage will go up slightly.

All of this is going to pay the country back in 25 yrs and when interest rates are 5% again.

I gotta hand it to Justin, he just slipped a hidden tax on millions of people without them even knowing it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.