• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am identifying as transgender black female this year. I can totally relate.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Well neither are you so you opinion means about as much .
      The native guy working with us see's things much the same . If you get in trouble deal the hand given to you , don’t cry victim
      Don't tell chuck first hand experience with natives. He says that your first hand experience doesn't speak for all natives across canada...It is still a natives opinion is it not? Yet his experience is the be all, end all. And it is first hand info straight from all natives across canada. He did a country tour to get this info don't ya know!

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/in-their-words-canadians-experiences-of-racism-1.4974360 https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/in-their-words-canadians-experiences-of-racism-1.4974360

In their words: Canadians' experiences of racism

https://www.nccih.ca/docs/determinants/FS-Racism2-Racism-Impacts-EN.pdf https://www.nccih.ca/docs/determinants/FS-Racism2-Racism-Impacts-EN.pdf

INDIGENOUS EXPERIENCES WITH RACISM AND ITS IMPACTS

Comment

Damn that canola market.

Comment

Flea, you don't have to go anywhere to read about the issue and experiences of racism.

You fellas should "try" expanding your knowledge of the issue.

I posted a couple of things for you to read based in Canada just so you can figure out racism is a real issue even if you haven't experienced it yourself!

I know this is a hard thing for you to do seeing as how you have already decided it isn't an issue at all! LOL

Comment

Maybe we should start tackling racism in our leadership. We have one leader who donned blackface on multiple occasions, another who supports a sectarian movement in another country and another who believes in the primacy of french culture at the expense of the rest of the nation.

Good place to start.

Anyway here are some heroics from the BLM (cough antifa) protest last night. Please donate and show your support like chuck does.

Comment

Jazz, Did you read the articles I posted? Probably not I am assuming? If QAnon doesn't cover it in one of their conspiracies I doubt you will pay attention! LOL

Comment

so peaceful

Last edited by jazz; Sep 25, 2020, 07:44.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Flea, you don't have to go anywhere to read about the issue and experiences of racism.

You fellas should "try" expanding your knowledge of the issue.

I posted a couple of things for you to read based in Canada just so you can figure out racism is a real issue even if you haven't experienced it yourself!

I know this is a hard thing for you to do seeing as how you have already decided it isn't an issue at all! LOL
                    Racism is an issue but it’s on an individual basis not as a whole group. No different then when jazz robs the liquor store doesn’t mean I m a robber also.

When a native says *** white boy and I ve had it said to me walking into Walmart in Saskatoon does that mean all natives say that? You chuck lended to the problem in that it’s ok for one group to have member be racist but only the other group has to take all the responsibility. There is racism within the natives against whites and because it’s being supported by whites it’s becoming a hinderence to the solution.

If you get your way and limit the discussion to the problem is that it’s all white people fault it will never get solved.

Comment

Jazz is that you in Red Deer at the anti racism rally spreading "your love and awareness" of racism?

Click image for larger version

Name:	5f6a4bd4280000181a9d323c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	770151

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Racism is an issue but it’s on an individual basis not as a whole group. No different then when jazz robs the liquor store doesn’t mean I m a robber also.

When a native says *** white boy and I ve had it said to me walking into Walmart in Saskatoon does that mean all natives say that? You chuck lended to the problem in that it’s ok for one group to have member be racist but only the other group has to take all the responsibility. There is racism within the natives against whites and because it’s being supported by whites it’s becoming a hinderence to the solution.

If you get your way and limit the discussion to the problem is that it’s all white people fault it will never get solved.
                        So there is no systemic racism?

Many police chiefs and leaders have said yes systemic racism is real.

There are certainly racist views within many different groups. But the issue is the overwhelming negative effects when it comes to first nations and black people. As a white person can you identify negative racist impacts to you personally? I can not. Most white people go through life with no experience of discrimination or racism.

Big Wheel you are a fair minded knowledgeable person so why cant you accept what most people know to be true?

Comment

Another peaceful protest. Open season on cops.

Comment

Big Wheel you are a fair minded knowledgeable person so why cant you accept what most people know to be true?
                            Maybe if you and wheel ever left the farm yard you might learn a thing or two. Try being a white person visiting a predominantly non white country. Have you ever visited one?

You dont think hundreds of people staring at you isnt discomforting or talking and pointing? Thats just the experience I had going through HK airport. Apparently there arent too many 6ft 4 white males in that country and its sort of a sideshow for them when one comes through.

Some of you say you have native acquaintances. Have you ever worked on a reserve? I spent 6 months working on 3 reserves in the province. Although the band leadership were good to work with, the resentment coming back from the regular folks was evident. Just as much racism coming back from those groups. You just dont see it at walmart.
                            Last edited by jazz; Sep 25, 2020, 08:07.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Maybe if you and wheel ever left the farm yard you might learn a thing or two. Try being a white person visiting a predominantly non white country. Have you ever visited one?

You dont think hundreds of people staring at you isnt discomforting or talking and pointing? Thats just the experience I had going through HK airport. Apparently there arent too many 6ft 4 white males in that country and its sort of a sideshow for them when one comes through.

Some of you say you have native acquaintances. Have you ever worked on a reserve? I spent 6 months working on 3 reserves in the province. Although the band leadership were good to work with, the resentment coming back from the regular folks was evident. Just as much racism coming back from those groups. You just dont see it at walmart.

So you think working on reserves for 6 months is equivalent to the systemic racism that indigenous people faced and still face? LMAO

Did they take your land and means of making a living from the land? Did they herd you and your family onto a reserve with no voting rights? Did they ban your language, religion and cultural practices? Did they take away your children and put them in residential schools where they were often sexually and mentally abused?

You seem to have no clue on this and just about every issue! Ignorant and stupid doesn't quite describe it!

Comment

Did they take your land and means of making a living from the land? Did they herd you and your family onto a reserve with no voting rights? Did they ban your language, religion and cultural practices? Did they take away your children and put them in residential schools where they were often sexually and mentally abused?
                                Here is some convenient news for you chuck, I did none of those things you mention. My family had no connection to any of those policies nor had any part in their application.

Go cry elsewhere with your idiot troll baiting, you tourist.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...