Test PM announcement... Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

PM announcement...

Test
Sep 22, 2020 | 19:40 1 Will be interesting ..... snap election or resign is a guess .
Epstein full list coming out ... interesting timing Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2020 | 19:45 2 It’s odd. I wonder as well. Backed into an impossible WE corner? RCMP find crime was committed in one of the investigations? Sophie have news for us? His ankle bracelet was too obvious in a selfie? Could be anything... Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Sep 22, 2020 | 20:17 3 Its about time we got some good news.
Regarding the countries idiot.. Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2020 | 20:18 4 News to me, when's this announcement supposed to be? Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2020 | 20:18 5 We could dream that the moron quits, but it's going to be an endless barage of increased govt payments before a snap election. I predict a national pharmacare plan, national childcare plan, or universal basic income. All plans that will guarantee him the votes needed to get a majority.

The only question is who pays, and the answer is western Canada and our children. Reply With Quote

  • Sep 22, 2020 | 21:05 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
    We could dream that the moron quits, but it's going to be an endless barage of increased govt payments before a snap election. I predict a national pharmacare plan, national childcare plan, or universal basic income. All plans that will guarantee him the votes needed to get a majority.

    The only question is who pays, and the answer is western Canada and our children.
    I doubt that narcissistic prick would voluntarily step down.
    Yup probably just more pre-election vote buying.
    How does opposition compete with a government that promises the electorate everything. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Sep 23, 2020 | 03:53 7 Somehow a “throne speech” doesn’t sound very democratic, little potato is more of a dictator every day.
    Castro daddio would be proud. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 23, 2020 | 07:41 8
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    Somehow a “throne speech” doesn’t sound very democratic, little potato is more of a dictator every day.
    Castro daddio would be proud.
    The Sock Boy Prime Minstrel is not going away.

    The little prick is just getting started with the reshaping of our country. The Plandenmic gave him the perfect cover to first destroy our economy, our system of 'representative" government, our system of law and soon, complete control of all media.

    Welcome to Trudeau's new normal - Fascism 201.

    Name:  JT and AH.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  56.2 KB
    Last edited by burnt; Sep 23, 2020 at 07:45.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 23, 2020 | 08:06 9
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    The Sock Boy Prime Minstrel is not going away.

    The little prick is just getting started with the reshaping of our country. The Plandenmic gave him the perfect cover to first destroy our economy, our system of 'representative" government, our system of law and soon, complete control of all media.

    Welcome to Trudeau's new normal - Fascism 201.

    Name:  JT and AH.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  56.2 KB
    Ahhh , but not all the guns , select groups left untouched .... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Sep 23, 2020 | 08:10 10 That sob will get in again. Reply With Quote
    Sep 24, 2020 | 06:23 11 Sock Boy, Elliott, Tam. Fauci - all reading from the same script.

    Welcome U.N. totalitarianism.

    Fauci Renews Pandemic For Highly Anticipated Season


    "WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference today, Dr. Anthony Fauci announced to all his loyal fans that the pandemic which took the world by storm in 2020 would be returning for a second season in 2021. According to sources, the decision to renew the dramatic event for yet another year came after intense negotiations between investors, Hollywood actors, and television networks...

    ....Other sources, however, say this is not completely set in stone. If Joe Biden wins the election in November, season 2 will likely be canceled. "

    https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...04110255681539

    What does it mean when reality follows closely behind what was once considered satire?
    Last edited by burnt; Sep 24, 2020 at 06:26.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 24, 2020 | 07:47 12 There are assholes who harassing and issuing death threats to Dr. Bonnie Henry, BCs Chief Medical Officer for doing her job. She now has security at her home! Hopefully they are charged and thrown in jail!

    Fortunately all the provincial leaders in Canada are following the science and advice of their experts unlike some of the idiots on Agrisilly with their wacko conspiracy and political theories. Reply With Quote
    Sep 24, 2020 | 07:55 13 The PMs announcements was candy for the mouth breather drooling marxist crowd.

    I mean we are going to have a giant recovery on the backs of intersectional feminism and unicorns while ignoring our main industries. They love it.

    Their only regret is they didnt try this back when we had sars, mers, west nile, hanta virus and any dozen of other viruses. Reply With Quote