Tools

CGC Harvest samples

Sep 21, 2020 | 10:35 1 For this year they want the quarter it was grown on
The bushels
The acres , for your yield of course !
These govt outfits just cant get info
Well , you know what to do Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 21, 2020 | 11:26 2 Yup.... ask the CGC where the graincos info is at the west coast....phuckers.... Reply With Quote

• Sep 21, 2020 | 11:47 3 Sometimes I leave those areas blank on the envelope.

My goodness, the samples sometimes represent 300 to 450 acre blocks(I know people with massive blocks).... which land " quarter" description am I supposed use? Slow to change? Reply With Quote
    Sep 21, 2020 | 12:33 4
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    For this year they want the quarter it was grown on
    The bushels
    The acres , for your yield of course !
    These govt outfits just cant get info
    Well , you know what to do
    They've always asked for that info,,, I've never once gave more information other than the variety,,, every year I get the results on the grade, no more questions asked. One year they asked for a larger sample of a couple bins I'd sent in(for base samples), they paid the postage and a small remittance to me, for the grain and my time.(again they never asked for more info, of course they did know my general area from the postage.) Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 21, 2020 | 13:20 5 just looked at leftover 2019 bags
    didn't ask for LSD or ac on those ? Reply With Quote
    Sep 21, 2020 | 13:51 6
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    just looked at leftover 2019 bags
    didn't ask for LSD or ac on those ?
    Do you get bags?
    We always get stiff paper envelopes, I was sure there was always a spot to put in the LSD and bushels on the envelopes, on the flap or somewhere. that's odd??? Reply With Quote
    Sep 21, 2020 | 17:26 7 Start a petition Reply With Quote
    Sep 21, 2020 | 17:38 8 Generic "put what you want in it bag". But the specific ones were no different.

Name:  20200921_173552.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  88.3 KB Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Sep 21, 2020 | 19:52 9 Been the same for years, like the falling number test. The elevators agreed with specs last year. Reply With Quote
    Sep 21, 2020 | 20:37 10
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverdam View Post
    Do you get bags?
    We always get stiff paper envelopes, I was sure there was always a spot to put in the LSD and bushels on the envelopes, on the flap or somewhere. that's odd???
    No i shoulda said paper envelopes like yours
    But last. Years didnt have that in lower left hand corner for acres and lsd
    Will send pic tommorow Reply With Quote