• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time all fall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time all fall

Ran low on fuel twice ...
    time for bed

Oh you mean harvest thought you having fun with mrs furrow hence your agriville handle

Comment

Did exact same thing last 2 nights. Been rough couple days but guess go when the weather allows.
      But seriously 10 hours and the combine needs to find the fuel truck??? Seriously need to reconsider my 20 gpm pumps....

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
        Did exact same thing last 2 nights. Been rough couple days but guess go when the weather allows.
        But seriously 10 hours and the combine needs to find the fuel truck??? Seriously need to reconsider my 20 gpm pumps....
        Your a amorous pair of dudes

Comment

If you do too many of those its hard to function properly.
          If rain is imminent, you can always sleep when it's raining or before its dry enough to get back in the field.
          Usually so much other stuff to do.

But it's so Click image for larger version

Name:	s0105136_34be00f0-c0bd-4e67-90ed-4bed66b7073f_1000x1000@2x.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	770136, right furrow?

Comment

M

Yup back at er now
            Should get 2-3 hours in
            May get done the wheat even this hailed crap

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.