Pole dance

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Pole dance

Sep 19, 2020 | 15:51 1 Kinda puts the lie to the alarmism that most intelligent people questioned all along.

The paragraph below was combined from several tweets, as written. Link below.

Steve Warnar

The magnetic pole ( North ) has been moving away from Canada and towards Siberia driven by by liquid iron sloshing within the planets core . This affects both weather and global navigation according to World Magnet Model . Geographic pulses are creating hydromatic waves deep in the earths core possibly linked to a high jet of liquid iron below Canada. We ate no’s losing a magnetic tog of war with Canada Nature News Aubert, J.Geophys and Geo science is the other side of the complete equation when it comes to changing climate . The poles wander in unpredictable ways since first recorded in 1831 Canadian Arctic . Unfortunately a tax will not curb what could happen next a partial or total reversal
More replies

https://twitter.com/WarnarSteve/stat...54792239521801
Last edited by burnt; Sep 19, 2020 at 18:10.

• Sep 19, 2020 | 17:03 2 If you follow Suspicious Observers on YouTube they have some pretty crazy shit regarding the poles flipping, plus evidence plus peer reviewed papers on how they figure we are due in our lifetime for a reoccurrence. The speed the poles are currently moving are accelerating at a wicked rate, relatively speaking. If they flip it's gonna be an extinction event. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 19, 2020 | 17:17 3
    Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post
    If you follow Suspicious Observers on YouTube they have some pretty crazy shit regarding the poles flipping, plus evidence plus peer reviewed papers on how they figure we are due in our lifetime for a reoccurrence. The speed the poles are currently moving are accelerating at a wicked rate, relatively speaking. If they flip it's gonna be an extinction event.
    Except all of the previous flips where life didn’t go extinct. Could be hard on a modern electronic society though. Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Sep 19, 2020 | 17:49 4
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Except all of the previous flips where life didn’t go extinct. Could be hard on a modern electronic society though.
    Likely on the minority here but boy does that sound good to me. Really getting tired of all the tech in our lives. Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2020 | 00:00 5 When I read the thread title, I was expecting this to be a topic that Blaithin would have some interesting knowledge ( and possibly pictures/links) to share with us, as usual. But so far, I am disappointed.
    Does no one have any pictures? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Sep 20, 2020 | 00:15 6 First thing I thought of. Oh well. Reply With Quote
    RTK
    Sep 20, 2020 | 00:21 7 First thing I thought was WTF did Blackface do now... Reply With Quote