• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republic much discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republic much discussion

See Barbados leaving commonwealth becoming republic.

Much discussion in Canada about doing the same.

Come up time to time here, we had a referendum in 1999 think 55% against 45% for so was close.

Not fussed myself huge cost, all laws have to be changed rewritten currency changed voting system changed little things people wills have to be changed as there written under British law.

Make the country better or worse long term who knows, just got a president rather than queen as head of state.

I think when Lizzie kicks off we’ll likely get there, if we’re gonna have to pay to put Chuck or Will on the currency and on the wall in every post office in the country we might as well pull the trigger

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.