• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmingtheweb.ca

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmingtheweb.ca

The old Ropin' the Web marketplace that used to be on Ab Ag site has been relocated with AFIN and is live at http://farmingtheweb.ca
    There are hay/straw listing, pasture listings, livestock listings, etc.

Originally posted by smcgrath76 View Post
    The old Ropin' the Web marketplace that used to be on Ab Ag site has been relocated with AFIN and is live at http://farmingtheweb.ca
    There are hay/straw listing, pasture listings, livestock listings, etc.
    It sure was too bad the province trashed that website. It was handy for many different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
      It sure was too bad the province trashed that website. It was handy for many different reasons.
      I think that sentiment could be extended to the entire department...

Comment

Alberta Agriculture 20 years ago was very innovative bringing information to the early internet.

For those of you that remember - Charlie Pearson - was one of the early champions of Agriville....I am not sure it would be still here without him in the early days.

Here is video we did with Charlie Nov 2014 in Red Deer at the Agri Trade Show....

Thanks Charlie and I hope everyone is well.

Former Agriville Champion & Manager

Joe Dales
        joe.dales@rhaccelerator.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.