• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can’t always get what you want ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can’t always get what you want ....

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/trudeau-says-election-would-not-be-irresponsible-but-he-does-not-want-one-1.5107540

Spoiled brat just may be forced to election , time will tell ..

There is not one shred of morality in that Blackface SOB. Anyone who votes for him or his party has absolutely no brains.

Comment

I believe he truly wants an election. He has to bury away his corruption by winning a majority and have the committees investigating WE, stopped. The media, especially the state broadcaster, have covered greatly for him, but they won't be able to keep covering for him, if the committees continue. Like others, I believe there is something big yet to come out. I just wonder if there is a "paper trail" of money moving from one/some of the different WE entities to the Trudeau Foundation or to some offshore numbered company that is Trudeau. The Burger Boys have no poker face, and there is something very suspicious about them and how quickly closing down of WE happened, all the different entities WE had, the tens of millions in real estate, all the family members involved, and also, how hard to media is working to not cover the story, unless forced to by The Sun or Canadaland.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
        There is not one shred of morality in that Blackface SOB. Anyone who votes for him or his party has absolutely no brains.
        or morals, or decency

Comment

And if you have any faith ...YOU are going to HELL! The devil is in the TURD.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
            I believe he truly wants an election. He has to bury away his corruption by winning a majority and have the committees investigating WE, stopped. The media, especially the state broadcaster, have covered greatly for him, but they won't be able to keep covering for him, if the committees continue. Like others, I believe there is something big yet to come out. I just wonder if there is a "paper trail" of money moving from one/some of the different WE entities to the Trudeau Foundation or to some offshore numbered company that is Trudeau. The Burger Boys have no poker face, and there is something very suspicious about them and how quickly closing down of WE happened, all the different entities WE had, the tens of millions in real estate, all the family members involved, and also, how hard to media is working to not cover the story, unless forced to by The Sun or Canadaland.
            If the statement the truth shall set you free is correct, Justin may be a lifer.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
              Au Contraire mon ami. Anyone who is smart enough to win an election on the Marijuana vote will likely win another on minimum income. Just Saying!
              Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 17, 2020, 20:24.

Comment

Maybe Freeland will be the next prime minister? Lots of talk he maybe wants out can’t fool enough people anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Maybe Freeland will be the next prime minister? Lots of talk he maybe wants out can’t fool enough people anymore?
                  He's got a few fooled on here.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                    He's got a few fooled on here.
                    Basically only one true cheerleader , and he/she has been very quiet as of late .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.