Test Haha Biden Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Haha Biden

Test
Sep 16, 2020 | 18:55 1 Give me a fing break this guy is going to beat Trump.





Name:  Eh-OjsqWAAES9Ke.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  98.9 KB Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2020 | 18:58 2


Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2020 | 20:01 3 You will survive the virus because you have herd mentality! Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2020 | 20:21 4
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
You will survive the virus because you have herd mentality!
But will he survive Biden’s win? Lmao!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 16, 2020 | 21:04 5
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    But will he survive Biden’s win? Lmao!!
    You two need another month in the combine to get your heads on straight.

    Anyway, debate is next week, lets see if Joe shows.



    Last edited by jazz; Sep 16, 2020 at 21:07.
    Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Sep 16, 2020 | 21:41 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    You two need another month in the combine to get your heads on straight.

    Anyway, debate is next week, lets see if Joe shows.




    Is he related to Trudeau? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 16, 2020 | 22:05 7 what a fk-n idiot ?
    could you imagine if he won ????? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 16, 2020 | 22:07 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    You two need another month in the combine to get your heads on straight.

    Anyway, debate is next week, lets see if Joe shows.



    where in the f-ck am i ? joe says to cameras Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 16, 2020 | 22:12 9 There is an amazing amount of dementia Biden videos out there. It blows the mind that ppl are supporting him. Worse are the ppl abusing him this way. It’s amazing. The debates will be pure gold. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 03:06 10 Ignorance is my specialty.

    If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple? Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 06:00 11
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Ignorance is my specialty.

    If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?
    Trump is incompetent and he’s still there. And most of the people near him that he hired and fired have stated he’s not only mental he’s bat shit crazy. As long as there are retarted supporters retarts can be president and prime ministers as well obviously. But if the retarted supporters had enough I really don’t know what the method to declare someone incompetent would be. There would have to
    be consensus amongst the political parties I would assume to even start the process of removing someone. In Canada with a majority government that would be difficult in the USA it would depend on who has the majority in the levels of government there also I would assume.

    Don’t the people who didn’t vote for the current leader always think the leaders are crazy? Look at Canada agrivillers daily say he’s lost it but easterners generally think he’s great. Could be messy. With trump it would be messy as he doesn’t know he’s mental doesn’t listen to anyone.
    Reagan had dimentia for much of his last term and it just played out.
    If trump is losing during the upcoming Election Day and is told he lost we could see what happens when that kind of person with no morals or brains and is desperate does with all that power.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 17, 2020 at 06:25.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 06:06 12
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Ignorance is my specialty.

    If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?
    It only makes sense that this is indeed the endgame. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 06:35 13
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Ignorance is my specialty.

    If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?
    The succession of the presidency is outlined in the 25th amendment. Theoretically, if the VP and 13 of the 24 cabinet ministers deem the president to have become incompetent, they can remove him and the VP becomes president. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 07:18 14 They are just voting to get rid of arrogance not incompetence Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 07:20 15
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    The succession of the presidency is outlined in the 25th amendment. Theoretically, if the VP and 13 of the 24 cabinet ministers deem the president to have become incompetent, they can remove him and the VP becomes president.
    In other words not likely to ever happen even if the person was totally nuts as is the case now.
    No party wants to admit they chose someone loony to lead them and the leaders pick the cabinet also.

    Really should be some other mechanism but it would be difficult in any case to remove someone. Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 07:31 16 Yeah wheel I know what you are talking about. People with dementia regularly spar with the media, give press conferences, fly all over the country for rallys and sign historic peace deals in their spare time.

    christ man, Trump gets hundreds of hard ball questions every day. Biden got one from that soy boy reporter and then scurried off by his handlers.
    Last edited by jazz; Sep 17, 2020 at 07:33.
    Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 07:52 17
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Yeah wheel I know what you are talking about. People with dementia regularly spar with the media, give press conferences, fly all over the country for rallys and sign historic peace deals in their spare time.

    christ man, Trump gets hundreds of hard ball questions every day. Biden got one from that soy boy reporter and then scurried off by his handlers.
    Ya and either he walks away when he’s cornered or tells a lie about a lie that he told. Pretty soon he might lie back to the truth as in he finally admitted he knew the virus was dangerous. But then the very same day tells everyone to go out and be stupid. Just like the 40 people in Saskatoon now 22 cases to that event could you imagine what would happen if everyone was that stupid.

    Trump isn’t actually living the president life he’s living some alter reality of trying to be Vladimir Putin you know the piss and rhe prostitutes life.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 17, 2020 at 07:54.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 08:08 18 I was quite negative about trump. Then I saw an article on cbc, with some bizarre headline about a town hall where he supposedly got mad at someone. So I did what I do well, I watched the whole townhall for myself, I didn’t let the media have the last say. Do you know what I found? That trump never even got close to being mad or angry. The media had lied.

    Since then I try to watch his pressers, and I watch Kayleigh mceneny his press secretary destroy the filthy media question by question. Each evening, when I have time at least, I get up to speed with the latest. It is so refreshing and eye opening to actually watch the original pressers. Not rely on media lies about them.

    I suggest everyone take a realistic look, and see what really happens.

    And then I suggest they look at Biden closely. He definitely has some form of degenerative brain disease. It’s actually sad, and cruel that the dems are putting him through this hell. It is just brutal. Trump rattles of facts and figures, Biden is completely clueless. It is plain sad.

    Two sides to every story. I suggest ppl look at both sides. Then make decisions and form opinions...

    Is trump a sweet and great person? Not really. But he is not the demon idiot the media work overtime to portray. Which is the inverse of what they do up here in Canada with our gropenfuherer. Reply With Quote
  • 5 Likes


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 08:10 19
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Ignorance is my specialty.

    If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?
    This is likely the game plan. Slow Joe is the most moderate Democrat but if he goes into a special home for Alzheimer’s or dementia Harris takes over. Harris has started funds to bail Antifa/BLM looters and rapists out of jail.....if polls are correct she would than be in charge.

    If Trump wins it’s a non-issue but the Democrats will be looting for a while. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 08:32 20 It's 1:12 long, but the interesting part is 0:27 to 0:46

    Harris/Biden

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGgQKp2kXY Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 08:58 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    I was quite negative about trump. Then I saw an article on cbc, with some bizarre headline about a town hall where he supposedly got mad at someone. So I did what I do well, I watched the whole townhall for myself, I didn’t let the media have the last say. Do you know what I found? That trump never even got close to being mad or angry. The media had lied.

    Since then I try to watch his pressers, and I watch Kayleigh mceneny his press secretary destroy the filthy media question by question. Each evening, when I have time at least, I get up to speed with the latest. It is so refreshing and eye opening to actually watch the original pressers. Not rely on media lies about them.

    I suggest everyone take a realistic look, and see what really happens.

    And then I suggest they look at Biden closely. He definitely has some form of degenerative brain disease. It’s actually sad, and cruel that the dems are putting him through this hell. It is just brutal. Trump rattles of facts and figures, Biden is completely clueless. It is plain sad.

    Two sides to every story. I suggest ppl look at both sides. Then make decisions and form opinions...

    Is trump a sweet and great person? Not really. But he is not the demon idiot the media work overtime to portray. Which is the inverse of what they do up here in Canada with our gropenfuherer.
    You were negative about trump? Lmao.
    You would let him grab your pooosy your so infatuated.
    Laugh of he day! Thanks.

    Don’t let your hero anywhere near those sheep I doubt there is a market for orange fleece. Lmao
    Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 17, 2020 at 09:01.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 09:20 22
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    You were negative about trump? Lmao.
    You would let him grab your pooosy your so infatuated.
    Laugh of he day! Thanks.

    Don’t let your hero anywhere near those sheep I doubt there is a market for orange fleece. Lmao
    Yup. I was negative about him. Then I tried digging deeper. You ought to try that rather than your pathetic personal insults sometime. You realize it makes you look like a complete fool, right? Reply With Quote

  • Sep 17, 2020 | 09:25 23
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    You were negative about trump? Lmao.
    You would let him grab your pooosy your so infatuated.
    Laugh of he day! Thanks.
    Who was the politicians that wronged you wheel? You harbour some deep resentments.

    Sounds like some therapy is in order. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 09:46 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Yup. I was negative about him. Then I tried digging deeper. You ought to try that rather than your pathetic personal insults sometime. You realize it makes you look like a complete fool, right?
    Nothing more foolish than a sheep that’s following a fool.

    The more you dig about him the more you don’t want to know. Don’t really have to dig just watch the man talk it’s all everything about himself. Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 09:49 25
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Who was the politicians that wronged you wheel? You harbour some deep resentments.

    Sounds like some therapy is in order.
    Yes I agree you need some help therapy might still work.

    If I or anyone else say the truth about trump its we need help blah blah blah by the band of closed minded sheep. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 09:56 26
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Nothing more foolish than a sheep that’s following a fool.

    The more you dig about him the more you don’t want to know. Don’t really have to dig just watch the man talk it’s all everything about himself.
    Hmm. Interesting. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 19:20 27 Amazing how the Agriville Evangelicals moral compasses can be compromised when it comes to supporting Trump, regardless of his intolerable actions of the past and present.

    I guess Evangelicals only pass their judgement upon the Center or Left when it come to politicians.

    Does it state that somewhere in the Good Book? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2020 | 19:51 28
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Does it state that somewhere in the Good Book?
    Havent been to regular church in 40yrs forage, does that surprise you. Avowed agnostic.

    You think I support trump because of the bible? You guys are way off base. Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2020 | 20:15 29 Sleepy Joe is working on a landslide win by cleaning up the ethnic votes...genius.

    Name:  C37AB96F-24EC-4784-BE9A-7F6D05E01862.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  14.7 KB Reply With Quote

  • Sep 17, 2020 | 20:37 30
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Amazing how the Agriville Evangelicals moral compasses can be compromised when it comes to supporting Trump, regardless of his intolerable actions of the past and present.

    I guess Evangelicals only pass their judgement upon the Center or Left when it come to politicians.

    Does it state that somewhere in the Good Book?
    You know, you have some incredibly bizarre “thought” processes. Like, how do you even get there from here? Reply With Quote