• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha Biden

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah wheel I know what you are talking about. People with dementia regularly spar with the media, give press conferences, fly all over the country for rallys and sign historic peace deals in their spare time.

christ man, Trump gets hundreds of hard ball questions every day. Biden got one from that soy boy reporter and then scurried off by his handlers.
    Last edited by jazz; Sep 17, 2020, 07:33.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Yeah wheel I know what you are talking about. People with dementia regularly spar with the media, give press conferences, fly all over the country for rallys and sign historic peace deals in their spare time.

christ man, Trump gets hundreds of hard ball questions every day. Biden got one from that soy boy reporter and then scurried off by his handlers.
      Ya and either he walks away when he’s cornered or tells a lie about a lie that he told. Pretty soon he might lie back to the truth as in he finally admitted he knew the virus was dangerous. But then the very same day tells everyone to go out and be stupid. Just like the 40 people in Saskatoon now 22 cases to that event could you imagine what would happen if everyone was that stupid.

Trump isn’t actually living the president life he’s living some alter reality of trying to be Vladimir Putin you know the piss and rhe prostitutes life.
      Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 17, 2020, 07:54.

Comment

I was quite negative about trump. Then I saw an article on cbc, with some bizarre headline about a town hall where he supposedly got mad at someone. So I did what I do well, I watched the whole townhall for myself, I didn’t let the media have the last say. Do you know what I found? That trump never even got close to being mad or angry. The media had lied.

Since then I try to watch his pressers, and I watch Kayleigh mceneny his press secretary destroy the filthy media question by question. Each evening, when I have time at least, I get up to speed with the latest. It is so refreshing and eye opening to actually watch the original pressers. Not rely on media lies about them.

I suggest everyone take a realistic look, and see what really happens.

And then I suggest they look at Biden closely. He definitely has some form of degenerative brain disease. It’s actually sad, and cruel that the dems are putting him through this hell. It is just brutal. Trump rattles of facts and figures, Biden is completely clueless. It is plain sad.

Two sides to every story. I suggest ppl look at both sides. Then make decisions and form opinions...

Is trump a sweet and great person? Not really. But he is not the demon idiot the media work overtime to portray. Which is the inverse of what they do up here in Canada with our gropenfuherer.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Ignorance is my specialty.

If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?
          This is likely the game plan. Slow Joe is the most moderate Democrat but if he goes into a special home for Alzheimer’s or dementia Harris takes over. Harris has started funds to bail Antifa/BLM looters and rapists out of jail.....if polls are correct she would than be in charge.

If Trump wins it’s a non-issue but the Democrats will be looting for a while.

Comment

It's 1:12 long, but the interesting part is 0:27 to 0:46

Harris/Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGgQKp2kXY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGgQKp2kXY

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              I was quite negative about trump. Then I saw an article on cbc, with some bizarre headline about a town hall where he supposedly got mad at someone. So I did what I do well, I watched the whole townhall for myself, I didn’t let the media have the last say. Do you know what I found? That trump never even got close to being mad or angry. The media had lied.

Since then I try to watch his pressers, and I watch Kayleigh mceneny his press secretary destroy the filthy media question by question. Each evening, when I have time at least, I get up to speed with the latest. It is so refreshing and eye opening to actually watch the original pressers. Not rely on media lies about them.

I suggest everyone take a realistic look, and see what really happens.

And then I suggest they look at Biden closely. He definitely has some form of degenerative brain disease. It’s actually sad, and cruel that the dems are putting him through this hell. It is just brutal. Trump rattles of facts and figures, Biden is completely clueless. It is plain sad.

Two sides to every story. I suggest ppl look at both sides. Then make decisions and form opinions...

Is trump a sweet and great person? Not really. But he is not the demon idiot the media work overtime to portray. Which is the inverse of what they do up here in Canada with our gropenfuherer.
              You were negative about trump? Lmao.
              You would let him grab your pooosy your so infatuated.
              Laugh of he day! Thanks.

Don’t let your hero anywhere near those sheep I doubt there is a market for orange fleece. Lmao
              Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 17, 2020, 09:01.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                Laugh of he day! Thanks.

Don’t let your hero anywhere near those sheep I doubt there is a market for orange fleece. Lmao
                Yup. I was negative about him. Then I tried digging deeper. You ought to try that rather than your pathetic personal insults sometime. You realize it makes you look like a complete fool, right?

Comment

Laugh of he day! Thanks.
                  Who was the politicians that wronged you wheel? You harbour some deep resentments.

Sounds like some therapy is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Yup. I was negative about him. Then I tried digging deeper. You ought to try that rather than your pathetic personal insults sometime. You realize it makes you look like a complete fool, right?
                    Nothing more foolish than a sheep that’s following a fool.

The more you dig about him the more you don’t want to know. Don’t really have to dig just watch the man talk it’s all everything about himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Who was the politicians that wronged you wheel? You harbour some deep resentments.

Sounds like some therapy is in order.
                      Yes I agree you need some help therapy might still work.

If I or anyone else say the truth about trump its we need help blah blah blah by the band of closed minded sheep.

Comment

Nothing more foolish than a sheep that’s following a fool.

The more you dig about him the more you don’t want to know. Don’t really have to dig just watch the man talk it’s all everything about himself.
                        Hmm. Interesting.

Comment

Amazing how the Agriville Evangelicals moral compasses can be compromised when it comes to supporting Trump, regardless of his intolerable actions of the past and present.

I guess Evangelicals only pass their judgement upon the Center or Left when it come to politicians.

Does it state that somewhere in the Good Book?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Havent been to regular church in 40yrs forage, does that surprise you. Avowed agnostic.

You think I support trump because of the bible? You guys are way off base.

Comment

Sleepy Joe is working on a landslide win by cleaning up the ethnic votes...genius.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C37AB96F-24EC-4784-BE9A-7F6D05E01862.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	770127

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                Amazing how the Agriville Evangelicals moral compasses can be compromised when it comes to supporting Trump, regardless of his intolerable actions of the past and present.

I guess Evangelicals only pass their judgement upon the Center or Left when it come to politicians.

You know, you have some incredibly bizarre “thought” processes. Like, how do you even get there from here?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.