Sept 11

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Sept 11

Sep 12, 2020 | 15:41 31
Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
You started it f k r.
I see you can't spell either. I was joking but I guess you don't catch on very quickly.it was out of character for Malee who is usually quite reserved. Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2020 | 15:49 32 Getting back to Sept 11. I could never understand why the U.S. did not take it out on Saudi Arabia. Most of the hi jackers and finances came from there. Could it be finances and oil? Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2020 | 17:16 33
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
So far not like that here yet either .
The Dems have officially become lunatics
Guess I should have reworded my original post.

Reaction to 9/11 would be way different if it happened now was my point. Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2020 | 17:30 34
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
Getting back to Sept 11. I could never understand why the U.S. did not take it out on Saudi Arabia. Most of the hi jackers and finances came from there. Could it be finances and oil?
I absolutely agree with that.
Bush’s oil buddies in Saudi got off Scott free Reply With Quote
Sep 13, 2020 | 07:10 35
Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
Agstar go fly a kite. We have been so tolerant that a whole bunch of people are addicted to drugs and that creates the property crimes etc. I do agree we have to give people a chance to better themselves but if they refuse to help themselves why I should help them? Our drug policies stink to high heaven and the liberal way is to give them low lifes more money I say bs to that has not worked so far and now those people expect free housing!
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chi...-use-1.5643687

"As Canada continues to battle an opioid epidemic, the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police is calling on federal lawmakers to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of illegal drugs for personal consumption.

CACP's president, Chief Const. Adam Palmer, said it's time to rethink how police and governments approach the use and abuse of illegal drugs in order to save lives.

"Arresting individuals for simple possession of illicit drugs has proven to be ineffective. It does not save lives," Palmer said. "The CACP recognizes substance use and addiction as a public health issue. Being addicted to a controlled substance is not a crime and should not be treated as such.

"We recommend that Canada's enforcement-based approach for possession be replaced with a health-care approach that diverts people from the criminal justice system."

"In 2018, the CACP tasked a committee with exploring the impacts on public safety and policing of moving toward decriminalization.

That report, delivered this month, concluded that substance abuse is a public health issue and that taking a public health approach to the problem would lead to lower rates of crime, overdoses and blood-borne diseases." Reply With Quote
Sep 13, 2020 | 07:20 36
I absolutely agree with that.
Bush’s oil buddies in Saudi got off Scott free
When Bush and Cheney decided to go into Iraq looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction on a whim, they pissed off a lot of people and destabilized many countries in the middle east and that created a lot of wacko extremists who sought revenge for the USA's failed and inconsistent policies in the middle east.

Thankfully Chretien had more sense than to get Canada involved that fiasco. Harper would have sent our troops in there though. Reply With Quote
Sep 13, 2020 | 07:30 37
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
When Bush and Cheney decided to go into Iraq looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction on a whim, they pissed off a lot of people and destabilized many countries in the middle east and that created a lot of wacko extremists who sought revenge for the USA's failed and inconsistent policies in the middle east.

Thankfully Chretien had more sense than to get Canada involved that fiasco. Harper would have sent our troops in there though.
How do you know what Harper May or May not have done ? Really Chuck why do you continue to provoke divisive shit on here constantly?
Finally have something most can agree on and you throw in conjunction. Your truly the antagonist on this site .
Go post some pictures of your family farm, it is a beautiful time of year . Maybe have an opinion on canola , wheat , barley or pulse markets . For over a decade all you do is come on here and attract non CWB supporters about anything else that not even remotely close to farming .
Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 13, 2020 at 07:35.

• Sep 13, 2020 | 07:38 38
    Thankfully Chretien had more sense than to get Canada involved that fiasco. Harper would have sent our troops in there though.
    How about Trump removing them now and ending the endless wars? Got anything positive to say about that?

Obama couldnt defeat ISIS in 5 yrs, a bunch of guys in pajamas riding in Toyota trucks. Trump cleaned those losers out in 3 months.

Deep state want to be stirring things up in the ME. Good thing Trump will end it. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 13, 2020 | 08:06 39 "How do you know what Harper May or May not have done ?"

His position is in the public record:

"Though the leader of the Canadian Alliance Party, Stephen Harper, objected to the Prime Minister's position on Iraq, stating that Canada should be fighting alongside the US" Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 08:35 40 I think we all are in agreement a false narrative was pushed after/ during 9/11 to benefit Cheney Halliburton, the question becomes if the media pushed the government's agenda then, will they, can they, when will they do it again?
    Last edited by macdon02; Sep 13, 2020 at 08:44.
  • 1 Like

• Sep 13, 2020 | 09:08 41
    "How do you know what Harper May or May not have done ?"

His position is in the public record:

"Though the leader of the Canadian Alliance Party, Stephen Harper, objected to the Prime Minister's position on Iraq, stating that Canada should be fighting alongside the US"
    Hats off to trump for getting them out then ? Right??
    Now you have me confused........ Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Sep 13, 2020 | 11:37 42
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chi...-use-1.5643687

"As Canada continues to battle an opioid epidemic, the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police is calling on federal lawmakers to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of illegal drugs for personal consumption.

CACP's president, Chief Const. Adam Palmer, said it's time to rethink how police and governments approach the use and abuse of illegal drugs in order to save lives.

"Arresting individuals for simple possession of illicit drugs has proven to be ineffective. It does not save lives," Palmer said. "The CACP recognizes substance use and addiction as a public health issue. Being addicted to a controlled substance is not a crime and should not be treated as such.

"We recommend that Canada's enforcement-based approach for possession be replaced with a health-care approach that diverts people from the criminal justice system."

"In 2018, the CACP tasked a committee with exploring the impacts on public safety and policing of moving toward decriminalization.

That report, delivered this month, concluded that substance abuse is a public health issue and that taking a public health approach to the problem would lead to lower rates of crime, overdoses and blood-borne diseases."
    Sounds like chucky is advocating to reduce his risk of being charged. LOL.LMAO. HAHAHA Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 05:20 43 Should keep out of this....but I started it.

Glens drug post above, again call me a fossil, told all my kids you get hooked up in drugs @nd get in trouble expect zero sympathy from me. Zilch.

Fark I’m gonna get booted from agriville to antiquated.

Could add more from experience with two siblings but won’t waste your time flame away glen tell me how out of touch I am. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 06:31 44
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Should keep out of this....but I started it.

Glens drug post above, again call me a fossil, told all my kids you get hooked up in drugs @nd get in trouble expect zero sympathy from me. Zilch.

Fark I’m gonna get booted from agriville to antiquated.

Could add more from experience with two siblings but won’t waste your time flame away glen tell me how out of touch I am.
    Told my kids the same .
    Drugs is a choice , a personal choice , it should be a personal responsibility, not a society responsibility. Sorry , JMO . No difference than any addiction , it starts a a personal choice , so it should be a personal responsibility Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 06:37 45
    Told my kids the same .
    Drugs is a choice , a personal choice , it should be a personal responsibility, not a society responsibility. Sorry , JMO . No difference than any addiction , it starts a a personal choice , so it should be a personal responsibility
    Yup I tell the kids I don't care if it's legal.....no drugs....I will enjoy the money when I sell the farm if drugs show here....not bailing their asses out ....

Call me whatever....I have zero tolerance for drugs and not a big fan of alcohol anymore either. ... Reply With Quote

• Sep 14, 2020 | 07:22 46 Just like on a lot of issues many posters seem stuck in the past with very out dated thinking when it comes to drugs.

When Chiefs of police and many experts are saying that we should treat drug addiction as a health issue and not a criminal justice issue, we know society has moved on from thinking about those with addictions as criminals.

Do we treat alcoholics as criminals? No we try to help them get off alcohol.

The fetanyl crisis has been partly driven by the over prescription of pain killers. Are these people criminals?

Personal choices are important, but many drug addicts are trying to escape abuse and other trauma. Just like the those who escape in a bottle.

Putting drug addicts in jail has not worked. The solution is education and treatment along with harm reduction. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:28 47 Therefore safe injection sites are the lesser of multiple evils......

Protecting society and the addicts from themselves....

Somewhat enabling.

There must he more value in the irony of that situation than the reality of it. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:31 48
    Just like on a lot of issues many posters seem stuck in the past with very out dated thinking when it comes to drugs.

When Chiefs of police and many experts are saying that we should treat drug addiction as a health issue and not a criminal justice issue, we know society has moved on from thinking about those with addictions as criminals.

Do we treat alcoholics as criminals? No we try to help them get off alcohol.

The fetanyl crisis has been partly driven by the over prescription of pain killers. Are these people criminals?

Personal choices are important, but many drug addicts are trying to escape abuse and other trauma. Just like the those who escape in a bottle.

Putting drug addicts in jail has not worked. The solution is education and treatment along with harm reduction.
    I have my opinion.....I have worked hard for my farm....not going to risk it for drugs....or let drugs run it....

You will not change my opinion on this topic...for my farm and family its simple....no drugs ...

I am not a bleeding heart liberal.... Reply With Quote

• Sep 14, 2020 | 07:34 49 But Justin says smoking pot is acceptable and legal. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:40 50
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    But Justin says smoking pot is acceptable and legal.
    I don't care what that phucking idiot says....he is no role model....never worked....no morals...no ethics ...

And now he is creating a generation of the same type of people....

Millions unemployed....just waiting for the cash to pay the netflix subscription... Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:42 51 Addictions of all types are a big problem whether it be opioids, meth, nicotine, or alcohol.

Alcohol is our number one problem. And many yahoos are still drinking and driving! Lets throw all the alcoholics in jail and see how that works, especially the criminals who drink and drive and put people at great risk.

So when you say no drugs on your farm does that include alcohol and nicotine? Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:54 52
    Addictions of all types are a big problem whether it be opioids, meth, nicotine, or alcohol.

Alcohol is our number one problem. And many yahoos are still drinking and driving! Lets throw all the alcoholics in jail and see how that works, especially the criminals who drink and drive and put people at great risk.

So when you say no drugs on your farm does that include alcohol and nicotine?
    Yup....if you are drinking you are not driving or operating on my farm....i won't tolerate it...

Go to an industrial workplace drunk or stoned and see how that works out for you....my farm is no different ...not sure why guys drink on half million dollar equipment... Reply With Quote

• Sep 14, 2020 | 07:55 53
    Addictions of all types are a big problem whether it be opioids, meth, nicotine, or alcohol.

So when you say no drugs on your farm does that include alcohol and nicotine?
    Just go sit at Cochin for one day at the Big Way if you want to see drunk drivers . Go there from 8 am on , you may retract your b/s statement about everyone on here . Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:57 54
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    But Justin says smoking pot is acceptable and legal.
    Drugs had a negative affect on Maggie’s brain and health. Unfortunately she was a user during her pregnancies. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 07:57 55 Obviously not while working and on equipment. Some farmers break that rule frequently though.

But what about after hours? Do you have a full ban on alcohol that was my question? It's an addictive destructive drug that is widely used and abused especially in rural areas. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 08:00 56
    Just go sit at Cochin for one day at the Big Way if you want to see drunk drivers . Go there from 8 am on , you may retract your b/s statement about everyone on here .
    Are you in denial that alcohol is a big problem with many addicts and abusers? Good luck on that because its the number one substance abused by many by far. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 08:51 57
    Are you in denial that alcohol is a big problem with many addicts and abusers? Good luck on that because its the number one substance abused by many by far.
    Nope not at all , never ever said that, your simply “ass”uming as per usual.
    Re read my post from above and get a life chuck

Personal choice , personal responsibility.. any addiction . ....
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 14, 2020 at 09:07.
  • 3 Likes

• Sep 14, 2020 | 12:43 58
    Nope not at all , never ever said that, your simply “ass”uming as per usual.
    Re read my post from above and get a life chuck

Personal choice , personal responsibility.. any addiction . ....
    Okay then. Your choice, your responsibility, and your opinions are out of date! Mental health and addictions are being viewed differently now. Personal responsibility is certainly important, but it is widely known and accepted that alcoholism is a disease. And addicts need treatment and health care and not in jail where they still often have access to drugs. Reply With Quote
    Sep 14, 2020 | 13:09 59
    Okay then. Your choice, your responsibility, and your opinions are out of date! Mental health and addictions are being viewed differently now. Personal responsibility is certainly important, but it is widely known and accepted that alcoholism is a disease. And addicts need treatment and health care and not in jail where they still often have access to drugs.
    Who said anything about jail ? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

LEP

• Sep 14, 2020 | 16:19 60 [QUOTE=chuckChuck;465224]Just like on a lot of issues many posters seem stuck in the past with very out dated thinking when it comes to drugs.

Yeah glen don’t disagree I am stuck in the past re drugs but does that mean I’m wrong? Not necessarily.

Modern society for some reason is convinced everything from the past is wrong.

Some is for sure but not all. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes