BLM Antifa Burning

Commodity Marketing

Tools

BLM Antifa Burning

Sep 11, 2020 | 07:56 1 I guess burning downtowns didnt work, so they have decided to try to burn down the west coast.

All fires suspiciously close to the highways.

Gotta try that climate change angle again. Or just burn down the country for real. All the same to these marxists.

Name:  blm.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  91.2 KB Reply With Quote
Sep 11, 2020 | 08:34 2 Wet matches do not burn, or is that fake news? Reply With Quote
Sep 11, 2020 | 09:18 3 I should add that this captcha is now used on CNN's website for employee access. ***
Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 11, 2020 at 12:09.
  • 3 Likes

• Sep 11, 2020 | 11:42 4 This twitter feed indicates that arson is the cause of many of the fires.

What kind of twisted individual would intentionally start fires, many of which endanger human lives? In towns? With Molotov ****tails?

And the celebs and leftwingers are raising funds to bail them out when caught.

https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt?...pporter-970859 Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 11:53 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4&list=PLG5QDKxv6-IISdZLDkcLbQeftJwgIwRxP

Sympathizers to criminal behaviour are just as bad Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 11, 2020 | 12:07 6
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    What kind of twisted individual would intentionally start fires, many of which endanger human lives? In towns? With Molotov ****tails?
    The type whho believe so strongly about global warming, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, that they justify creating their own evidence.
    Noble cause corruption. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 12:51 7 So are you guys running out of wacky conspiracies to promote so you come up with another one? LMAO Reply With Quote

• Sep 11, 2020 | 14:56 8
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So are you guys running out of wacky conspiracies to promote so you come up with another one? LMAO
    So the riots , looting , burning and on and on is now a conspiracy too ????
    You need help Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 11, 2020 | 16:05 9 Chuck is one of "those people" who "C"ant "U"nderstand "N"ormal "T"hinking. This title seems to fit him well. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Sep 11, 2020 | 16:26 10
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    So the riots , looting , burning and on and on is now a conspiracy too ????
    You need help
    The very people they protest. Against whites, and capitalism in general. Yep who fixes the mess up and rebuilds the very ones they hate.

Most times I try to be moderate poster but of late I feel bit sorry for chuck really do.
    Often wonder if he’s got Roos in the top paddock
    . Reply With Quote

• Sep 11, 2020 | 16:49 11 Sad commentary on posters here that use the suffering of those affected by record fires to promote conspiracy theories. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 16:52 12
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    The very people they protest. Against whites, and capitalism in general. Yep who fixes the mess up and rebuilds the very ones they hate.

Most times I try to be moderate poster but of late I feel bit sorry for chuck really do.
    Chuck, I'm not quite sure what that translates to in English, but I suspect it was one of the highest compliment an Aussie can give.

Right mallee? Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 17:53 13
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post

The very people they protest. Against whites, and capitalism in general. Yep who fixes the mess up and rebuilds? .....the very ones they hate.

Most times I try to be a moderate poster but of late I feel a bit sorry for Chuck, I really do. Often wonder if he's got Roos in the top paddock.

Roos in the top paddock..... .
    Elevator not.going to the top floor
    Hamster fell of the wheel.... Reply With Quote

• Sep 11, 2020 | 18:02 14 12000 lighting strikes in a three day period caused the majority of fires in California, hence the names given to some of the largest fires.

Righties and their conspiracy theories. Reply With Quote

• Sep 11, 2020 | 20:37 15
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post

Roos in the top paddock..... .
    Elevator not.going to the top floor
    Hamster fell of the wheel....
    Thanks for the translation, now I understand. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 20:49 16
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Sad commentary on posters here that use the suffering of those affected by record fires to promote conspiracy theories.
    Let me guess agstarr, Trumps fault right? Have you started your death counter? I mean if we are going to pin this on him we need accurate numbers, not like that covid thing. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 20:54 17
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    12000 lighting strikes in a three day period caused the majority of fires in California, hence the names given to some of the largest fires.

Righties and their conspiracy theories.
    Yes it saves them having to think. It was on Twitter so it must be true! LOL Plus Jazz started the thread? That should have been a clue to the sheeple considering Jazz’s “impressive“ record with facts and logic. But they got suckered in anyway.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 11, 2020 at 21:08.
  • 1 Like

• Sep 11, 2020 | 22:07 18 Ha, I guess that lightening knows to strike within a few yards of the main highways. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 11, 2020 | 22:18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Ha, I guess that lightening knows to strike within a few yards of the main highways.
    And apparently lightning also knows how to strike a gender reveal party ( not quite certain what that even is), but if I were having one, and lightning is striking it and starting giant fires, I might be inclined to reconsider my aetheist stance. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 11, 2020 | 22:59 20
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I should add that this captcha is now used on CNN's website for employee access. ***
    but, but, but....... , chuck said they were mostly peaceful??????????? Reply With Quote

• Sep 11, 2020 | 23:00 21
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So are you guys running out of wacky conspiracies to promote so you come up with another one? LMAO
    lol.lol.lol Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2020 | 23:06 22
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Let me guess agstarr, Trumps fault right? Have you started your death counter? I mean if we are going to pin this on him we need accurate numbers, not like that covid thing.
    and those fk n leftards talk about a conspiracy theory ?
    Last edited by caseih; Sep 12, 2020 at 00:25.
  • 1 Like

• Sep 12, 2020 | 07:50 23 https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...aths-wildfires

Authorities in the state are also struggling to handle a deluge of misinformation about the fires, as people spread unsubstantiated social media posts blaming coordinated groups of arsonists from both the far left and far right for setting the blazes.

"The FBI said Friday that it’s investigated several claims and found them to be untrue, while officials in Oregon and Washington state have turned to Facebook to knock down the competing narratives, with some posts blaming Antifa activists and others claimed the far-right group the Proud Boys was responsible for starting the fires.

“Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue,” FBI Portland tweeted on Friday. “Help us stop the spread of misinformation by only sharing information from trusted, official sources.”

Meanwhile in Washington state, an exhausted firefighter wrote on a local firefighters’ union Facebook page about the difficulty of having to fight both the blazes and an onslaught of rapidly-spreading false information.

“There is nothing to show its Antifa, or Proud Boys setting fires. Wait for information,” he wrote. “[Facebook] is an absolute cesspool of misinformation right now. Especially any of the neighborhood groups you may be in. Please, don’t share or spread, unverified, non-news related info.”
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 12, 2020 at 07:53.
  • 1 Like

• Sep 12, 2020 | 07:52 24 Some agrisilly posters seem to be very gullible and naive when it comes to social media posts. As long as it fits their views it must be true! LOL Reply With Quote

• Sep 12, 2020 | 07:56 25 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sheriff-man-arrested-for-setting-fire-in-s-oregon-separate-from-deadly-almeda-fire/ar-BB18XQin Reply With Quote
    Sep 12, 2020 | 09:12 26 Luckily the closed borders are keeping the lightning out of Canada. Reply With Quote

• Sep 12, 2020 | 09:25 27
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    And apparently lightning also knows how to strike a gender reveal party ( not quite certain what that even is), but if I were having one, and lightning is striking it and starting giant fires, I might be inclined to reconsider my aetheist stance.
    Is a gender reveal party the day a Liberal decides which bathroom to use? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar Sep 12, 2020 | 09:45 28 "Some agrisilly posters seem to be very gullible and naive when it comes to social media posts. As long as it fits their views it must be true! LOL "

Or MSM like you do....look in mirror, your comment fits YOU. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 12, 2020 | 10:22 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Is a gender reveal party the day a Liberal decides which bathroom to use?
    Yes, libtard parents decide for infant
    Tis the libtard way Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 12, 2020 | 10:24 30
    Quote Originally Posted by 6V53 View Post
    Luckily the closed borders are keeping the lightning out of Canada.
    Poor chuck
    God damn details always beat him , damn facts Reply With Quote