BLM Antifa Burning

Commodity Marketing

Tools

BLM Antifa Burning

Sep 12, 2020 | 11:10 31 It goes right to the top - Biden's running mate, Kamala Harris tweeted that people should chip in to help post bail for the rioters as they were arrested.

Get that? The woman who wants to be the VP of the USA is openly promoting anarchy. Reply With Quote
Sep 12, 2020 | 11:27 32
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
It goes right to the top - Biden's running mate, Kamala Harris tweeted that people should chip in to help post bail for the rioters as they were arrested.

Get that? The woman who wants to be the VP of the USA is openly promoting anarchy.
Exactly, that’s unbelievable. It’s private business and innocent tax paying citizens that are being targeted .... and they are literally promoting that but blaming trump .
I feel sorry for the regular tax paying working citizens there . Just trying to make ends meet and there livelihoods being destroyed by hooligans.
Peaceful protesters are not the problem we all know that Reply With Quote
J88
Sep 12, 2020 | 11:36 33 In Portland I have been checking news there the last two months. The Mayor and DA and others are just enabling and not condemning what’s going on and it’s been going on for over a hundred days They have their agenda and on it goes. You don’t have to be so called religious or political to understand this on either side but anybody who sees this as peacefull without telling the truth must be getting paid off with benifits Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 13, 2020 | 06:56 34 Its unbelievable that some jackasses would take rumors from social media and post them believing them to be true! The FBI in Oregon has tried to set the record straight but there are a lot of naive and gullible people who want to demonize BLM so they turn to wacky fringe conspiracies.

    "The FBI said Friday that it’s investigated several claims and found them to be untrue, while officials in Oregon and Washington state have turned to Facebook to knock down the competing narratives, with some posts blaming Antifa activists and others claimed the far-right group the Proud Boys was responsible for starting the fires.

    Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue,” FBI Portland tweeted on Friday. “Help us stop the spread of misinformation by only sharing information from trusted, official sources.”

    Journalists are trained to fact check and talk to multiple sources before publishing any news. They don't rely on unsubstantiated rumours to confirm stories. But some posters don't seem to understand the difference between rumour and credible journalism and credible sources!

    I am not disputing the fact that some protests have turned violent and looting and destruction has occurred. No one is condoning this. But an overwhelming majority of protests and protesters have been peaceful in the majority of cities.

    Trump is purposely demonizing the protesters because he wants to run on a law and order ticket and scare the sheeple. Its a go too staple of Republican campaigns. Don't be naive and fall for the Trumps BS.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 13, 2020 at 06:59.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 07:07 35
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    But an overwhelming majority of protests and protesters have been peaceful in the majority of cities.

    Dont be obtuse chuck, everyone here has the internet. Takes 2 seconds to see the burned down husks of these downtowns and if you want to look deeper you can see the violence perpetrated upon regular citizens after the formal protests end at 7pm. The looting, fires, killings and destruction carry on until the wee hours. The damage total is estimated in the 10s of billions.

    BLM is a marxist shell org backed by antifa, now burning the west coast.

    I trust the FBI in portland as much as I trust you. Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 07:23 36
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Dont be obtuse chuck, everyone here has the internet. Takes 2 seconds to see the burned down husks of these downtowns and if you want to look deeper you can see the violence perpetrated upon regular citizens after the formal protests end at 7pm. The looting, fires, killings and destruction carry on until the wee hours. The damage total is estimated in the 10s of billions.

    BLM is a marxist shell org backed by antifa, now burning the west coast.

    I trust the FBI in portland as much as I trust you.
    So the FBI must be Marxists too! LMAO! Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 08:02 37 Yesterday one of Biden’s foot soldiers walked up to a cop car in L.A. and shot two cops. When the ambulance got to the hospital Antifa/BLM/Chucky thugs were blocking the entrance.

    These urban Democrat cesspools are looking worse every day. How do idiots including a few Agriville trolls think looting, burning and murdering cops helps these $hithole cities? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 13, 2020 | 09:17 38 Biden’s the devil! I read it on Twitter! Hahaha. Pass the orange koolaid! Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 09:57 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Yesterday one of Biden’s foot soldiers walked up to a cop car in L.A. and shot two cops. When the ambulance got to the hospital Antifa/BLM/Chucky thugs were blocking the entrance.

    These urban Democrat cesspools are looking worse every day. How do idiots including a few Agriville trolls think looting, burning and murdering cops helps these $hithole cities?
    It defies normal human comprehension to understand how leftists can support this type of behavior.
    Shooting cops point blank.

    Will the Biden camp still be offering bail money? It would beconsistent with their support for defunding the police.

    And they are well represented on this board. You know who you are. Don't even bother with the denials.

    Who are the real fascists? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 13, 2020 | 10:19 40 Is it a full moon again or what? Some of the posts are getting flakier and loonier than normal, if that is possible? LOL

    Did you read it on Twitter or Facebook that it is Biden behind all the violence and probably lighting fires too? Give us a break from the comedy! Our stomachs are in pain from all the laughing! Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 10:20 41 Please, you do not know who or what started
    The fires. And you do not know , or are
    Usually wrong about who has killed whom.
    As proven many times, always blaming antifa and it is usually a boogaloo type.
    But here you go again. ( oliver) maybe you will actually get it right one of these times.

    An equally credible explanation as the nonsense from Jazz, for everything would be that
    God is punishing the US for electing the Antichrist .Trump.
    About as much proof , the virus , the fires etc.
    So why don't you run with that one.
    Makes about as much sense.

    No one on the left is in favor of looting and burning,
    T would be the the same as saying those on the right were in favor
    Of the holocaust.
    Give it a rest . Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 10:44 42
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is it a full moon again or what? Some of the posts are getting flakier and loonier than normal, if that is possible? LOL

    Did you read it on Twitter or Facebook that it is Biden behind all the violence and probably lighting fires too? Give us a break from the comedy! Our stomachs are in pain from all the laughing!
    Well, you are the one telling us to LOL or LMAO after every sentence. Especially on a serious matter such as this. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

    LEP

  • Sep 13, 2020 | 10:56 43
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    No one on the left is in favor of looting and burning, .
    What is the logical outcome of defund the police? where did that policy originate?

    The VP candidate came out and encouraged the burning and rioting and now has encouraged a gofund me to bail them out of jail.

    Took 90 days for Biden to condemn any of it.

    There is tons of footage on the net where a group of protestors start walking with some signs chanting, as the progression continues they make their way to a courthouse or a police station or a public square and start agitating, then a statue comes down, someone throws something, the peaceful protestors go home and antifa steps up. The the burning and looting and killing ensues.

    So where does the left end and antifa starts? Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 11:11 44 Pass the orange koolaid! LOL

    There are more issues to worry about than just the BLM protests and some cases of violence and looting which most people are condemning.

    But you guys don't seem to care about systemic racism and police brutality, don't want to do anything about it and continue to put everybody who does care into the same camp.

    Many of you look like a bunch of fools who get their "news" from social media and believe foolish wacky conspiracy theories that only the simple minded fall for. Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 11:15 45
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    No one on the left is in favor of looting and burning,
    T would be the the same as saying those on the right were in favor
    Of the holocaust.
    Give it a rest .
    Except Kamala Harris literally offered to bail out looters from jail. Nancy Pelosi has encouraged violence.
    Hollywood and the MSM call these peaceful protests even though humans are being murdered.

    These are the Biden riots in Democrat cities, he needs to call off their criminals. Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 11:21 46 OMG, this came across a colleagues desk the other day and we all had a good laugh.

    The BLM is the Bureau of Land Management setting control fires.

    And the MAGATS fueled by QAnon run with the conspiracies.

    Now get back to work. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Sep 13, 2020 | 11:44 47 Actually I think Jim Jones used g**** flavored Flavor Aid. Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 11:54 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Except Kamala Harris literally offered to bail out looters from jail. Nancy Pelosi has encouraged violence.
    Hollywood and the MSM call these peaceful protests even though humans are being murdered.

    These are the Biden riots in Democrat cities, he needs to call off their criminals.
    But you don’t mind if Trump pardons former friends and colleagues who were convicted criminals? Like Roger Stone! Or supports far right criminals that marched in Charlottesville. Or supports violent counter protesters? Or says almost nothing about the criminal behaviour of police?

    It’s the silly season on Agrisilly. Hyper partisan rhetoric takes over some brains. Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 12:06 49
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    OMG, this came across a colleagues desk the other day and we all had a good laugh.

    The BLM is the Bureau of Land Management setting control fires.

    And the MAGATS fueled by QAnon run with the conspiracies.

    Now get back to work.

    Hahaha, that is so funny! Simply an acronym mixup! Why didn't someone think of that before?

    Except that it isn't.

    You are denying the numerous police reports?

    tweety et al, being a denier - facts or physics - does not make you neutral.

    It makes you complicit. You are providing cover for violent, leftist murderers. Reply With Quote

  • Sep 13, 2020 | 12:15 50 It's all about forest management. You have to clean the forests .There is no global warming. It's a hoax just like Covd-19 or Russian collusion. All of the fires were set by BLM . Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 12:27 51
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    But you don’t mind if Trump pardons former friends and colleagues who were convicted criminals? Like Roger Stone! Or supports far right criminals that marched in Charlottesville. Or supports violent counter protesters? Or says almost nothing about the criminal behaviour of police?

    It’s the silly season on Agrisilly. Hyper partisan rhetoric takes over some brains.
    But when a liberal MP steels millions,it doesn't even make the CBC news. Better greas
    your bearrings and get some skate boarding in before the snow flies .

    PS: LMFAO Chuckhole Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 12:43 52
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    It's all about forest management. You have to clean the forests .There is no global warming. It's a hoax just like Covd-19 or Russian collusion. All of the fires were set by BLM .
    You ever been to California? Up in the hills where the rich folks live?

    You might go take a look and form your own opinion. Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 13:26 53 I see chuck has time to be on Agriville today. In between his harvest duties playing Sim farm Reply With Quote

  • Sep 13, 2020 | 15:30 54 Yeah, how is harvest coming along you guys. Start? Half done? Sell any new crop grain? How about that canola?
    What's going to happen to spring wheat prices? How is your reserve soil moisture for next year? Reply With Quote

  • Sep 13, 2020 | 15:37 55
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Yeah, how is harvest coming along you guys. Start? Half done? Sell any new crop grain? How about that canola?
    What's going to happen to spring wheat prices? How is your reserve soil moisture for next year?
    Exactly, move all the other issues off this commodify marketing thread , it’s sickening already . Go spout off on the practice thread or whatever. Or at least contribute something positive to this site Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 15:58 56
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Yeah, how is harvest coming along you guys. Start? Half done? Sell any new crop grain? How about that canola?
    What's going to happen to spring wheat prices? How is your reserve soil moisture for next year?
    Talk about derailing a thread...
    Harvest still hasn't started here yet, thinking a couple of weeks yet. Some neighbors with early seeded barley going now. Canola being swathed, some is greener than green.
    I never presell, almost always wait till spring/summer, this year might be an exception if it keeps going up. Still have quite a bit of old crop to sell too.

    My canola all looks disappointing, even the high ground. Too much N loss from rain? Never quite recovered from late June hail? Too little heat? Most is on wheat stubble following a massive crop, just took too much out of the soil, and too much straw to break down? But is has missed freezing so far, so if most of it fills, as opposed to most years, yield could still surprise. Newer varieties never look as impressive without the waves and being all laid down. Not convinced that newer invigors still have the vigor that my all time favourite had, L120. It would recover from any stress, this L234 acts more like a Dekalb, just gives up and never comes back. My Canterra and a small plot of Pioneer look better in spite of growing in much worse conditions.

    Not too optimistic about feed grain prices, other than some sympathy from oilseeds. Ethanol market still depresses, corn being railed in to southern AB.

    Soil moisture is in excess now, virtually always is in excess in the spring. Drove to Edmonton area yesterday, farmers are working up the drowned out areas now, but still going around a lot of standing water with stubble in the bottom. I checked a water well on a side slope yesterday, water table is now slightly below grade, after being above grade all spring and summer.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 13, 2020 at 16:08.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 13, 2020 | 16:15 57
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Exactly, move all the other issues off this commodify marketing thread , it’s sickening already . Go spout off on the practice thread or whatever. Or at least contribute something positive to this site
    Are you saying Jazz shouldn't post every QAnon, Russian, Chinese, Iranian click bait, and Trump MAGAT hair brained whacko conspiracy theory where 90% of Agriville clicks "like" on?

    After all, if its inspiring to the far right ultra-nationalist white supremacist Neo-Nazis in Germany, it is a must have content for the majority of Agriville. I bet the advertisers are proud of this content and fully support it.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/07/w...far-right.html Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 13, 2020 | 16:18 58
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is it a full moon again or what? Some of the posts are getting flakier and loonier than normal, if that is possible? LOL

    Did you read it on Twitter or Facebook that it is Biden behind all the violence and probably lighting fires too? Give us a break from the comedy! Our stomachs are in pain from all the laughing!
    Who’s “us” ?? You keep referring to us or we as if your someone special...


    You and who’s the other 2 ?? Reply With Quote
    Sep 13, 2020 | 16:21 59 Ahhh yes , the ex CWB crew ... I forgot ... lol
    Ahh well into more relevant marketing/ farming issues at hand .. Reply With Quote
    helmsdale's Avatar Sep 13, 2020 | 19:31 60
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Well, you are the one telling us to LOL or LMAO after every sentence. Especially on a serious matter such as this.
    Which posts are we to take seriously? The ones where double chuckles just cant quit laughing? Or the ones with no laughter? Reply With Quote