• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lumber price Inflation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumber price Inflation

Wouldn't it be nice if this would happen to grain? I would damn near make a buck on my canola if this were to happen.
    Last edited by biglentil; Sep 11, 2020, 07:03.

http://https://www.agriculture.com/markets/analysis/te-top-is-off-the-yield-but-by-how-much-analyst-asks http://https://www.agriculture.com/markets/analysis/te-top-is-off-the-yield-but-by-how-much-analyst-asks

Comment

Interesting stuff guys , thx for posting 👍

Comment

There was a huge amount of acres affected for frost in northern sask and northern Alberta.
        A lot more than they think

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          There was a huge amount of acres affected for frost in northern sask and northern Alberta.
          A lot more than they think
          Not just the north saskatoon west there are pockets of grass green that got minus 4 to minus 6. And I m hearing even further south also. Not to mention the fried and flooded out acres which were lots

Comment

Im glad I bought 4 lifts in December.

Comment

Simply put supply and demand, sawmills shut down for covid, cutting supply, while farmers seeded fence post to fence post maintaining supply.

Comment

From Inuvik, seasoned with Carbon tax, the rebate will offset it. There's a chance we miss any sort of covid bounce and the govt, retail, transportation, manufacturing sectors catch it all, stagflation.

Comment

Is that price in pesos or dollars.

Comment

Someone had to have made a mistake pricing that. No way.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Someone had to have made a mistake pricing that. No way.....
                      Our oldest son worked up in Iqaluit 5 or 6 years ago. His grocery cost was mind boggling. But that seems very high.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        Simply put supply and demand, sawmills shut down for covid, cutting supply, while farmers seeded fence post to fence post maintaining supply.
                        Simply put market corruption a few large mills controlling the market taking advantage of the misfortune of others.

Same as grain a few grain marketers controlling the grain prices canary seed flax peas fake markets.

Comment

2k a month to everyone through Cerb, charge what the market can bear. Remember the veggie farms getting worked under because processing plants had positive tests? This is extreme but it's coming back, we are not through this.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                            2k a month to everyone through Cerb, charge what the market can bear. Remember the veggie farms getting worked under because processing plants had positive tests? This is extreme but it's coming back, we are not through this.
                            Very true. No planning what so ever at both levels of government. Worried about things they don’t need to worry about so much yet rhe food supply waiting to see what happens. We know what happens without a plan.

Comment

Buyers want us to set targets. I said sure I need $20 canola to break even so my target is $25. None of this $11 bulls@it. I have plenty of room and the canola is bone dry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...