• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6%

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think you should take your own advice and stay inside so you don't infect others.

Comment

I am not infectious as are 99.99% in Saskatchewan, apparently MASK/FACE DIAPER wearers are. They should stay home and not spread it! Or you stay home till NOBODY dies and you will be fine, but maybe not mentally? Nobody is terrified in our area, contractors, mechanics, business going pretty close to normal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	770066
      Last edited by fjlip; Aug 31, 2020, 17:52.

Comment

Oh NO more pandemic destroying news...best panic maskers, where to toss the face diaper, could be full of VIRUS, spit or mould...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/shock-report-up-to-90-of-covid-positive-americans-were-possibly-never-even-contagious?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200831Tre nding-Covid90Percent&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News https://www.theblaze.com/news/shock-report-up-to-90-of-covid-positive-americans-were-possibly-never-even-contagious?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200831Tre nding-Covid90Percent&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          I am not infectious as are 99.99% in Saskatchewan, apparently MASK/FACE DIAPER wearers are. They should stay home and not spread it! Or you stay home till NOBODY dies and you will be fine, but maybe not mentally? Nobody is terrified in our area, contractors, mechanics, business going pretty close to normal.

[ATTACH]6557[/ATTACH]
          That just proves you have already lost it. Long live Qanon!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            That just proves you have already lost it. Long live Qanon!
            Wait until agstarr gets the recent news about HCQ. He is really going to lose his marbles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plot1ax-600x371.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	770067

Comment

How is that some are DISAPPOINTED people are NOT dying/sick? Good news is what we all need! If you don't WEAR A MASK you are going to KILL others!

Comment

Guess I’m still a fence sitter grappling with COVID.

But jazz nailed it no one has picked up on it quote Dying from covid and dying with covid are 2 drastically different outcomes.

And statistically two different answers depending on view point.

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
                  Also released late last week is the TOTAL year to date death #'s for the USA and broken down by state.
                  2020 is running BEHIND the totals to date for the last 4 years!!!

The CDC WHO any many state coroners offices are now quietly releasing data that shows the Kung-Flu is far less deadly that a normal cold and flu season to 90% of the population.
                  And finally doctors that were saying from the beginning that the elderly and high risk do to severe health issues should protect themselves and the rest of population go about life as normal with extra hand washing and sanitizing.
                  Since the population that is around 16 years old and under have near 0% chance to get OR EVEN SPREAD the virus.
                  Also MANY studies coming out PROVING without doubt that the Hydroxy/zinc/anthro ****tail if given early has a 98% cure rate with no side effects.

[ATTACH]6553[/ATTACH]
                  The chart is showing the total deaths for previous years for the whole year, January to December.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

Comment

Question for Jazz. If a person is a hemophiliac and is stabbed and bleeds to death is his death the result of his hemophilia or the stabbing? What is the cause of death? Would he have lived if he had not been stabbed?

101 is right that we need to look at excess deaths and when we do that the number of deaths in US is not just 9200 as you claim but in fact many more than even the 175,000+ now attributed to Covid.

Sure we can criticize government actions taken to contain the virus. After the fact armchair quarterbacking is easy. But in dealing with a novel disease, there were many unknowns and still are. Science is still trying to find a balance that will both protect lives and the economy.
                    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Sep 1, 2020, 09:24.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      Guess I’m still a fence sitter grappling with COVID.

But jazz nailed it no one has picked up on it quote Dying from covid and dying with covid are 2 drastically different outcomes.

And statistically two different answers depending on view point.
                      I am sure that would give the deceased relatives great comfort knowing their loved one did not die of covid only.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Wait until agstarr gets the recent news about HCQ. He is really going to lose his marbles.

[ATTACH]6558[/ATTACH]
                        More Qanon garbage attributed to unknown authors without any proof. You have been watching too much Fox propaganda.

Comment

Question for our commie Douglas supporters. Why is it that a friend of mine has to wait 17 weeks to get a scan for suspected cancer?

The answer? Because of COVID. So precious weeks go by, and due to there being one case in our health region, my friend can’t get a scan.

This fake virus thing in Saskatchewan is utterly ridiculous, and has killed people and will continue to kill people because of these stupid rules of shifting appointments.

Comment

Risk to everything. I will continue to live my life as I always have... I use common sense and take calculated risks. Probably should harness up to climb bin ladders as there is a risk to falling; but never have but the older I get the more careful I am climbing them. Risk reduction.

Anyone who wants to hide in their basement over this is entitled to, provided they do not ask me to financially support their fear.

That’s the problem with society - no common sense, sense of entitlement, now add in fear and an incompetence and guess what you have the mess we have today.

Teachers - if you don’t feel safe teaching - quit and go find a safer job... maybe consider being blaster in a mine or an underwater welder?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              Question for our commie Douglas supporters. Why is it that a friend of mine has to wait 17 weeks to get a scan for suspected cancer?

The answer? Because of COVID. So precious weeks go by, and due to there being one case in our health region, my friend can’t get a scan.

This fake virus thing in Saskatchewan is utterly ridiculous, and has killed people and will continue to kill people because of these stupid rules of shifting appointments.
                              Well that’s a question you need to be asking your non commie sask party? Why are they so unorganized about this whole thing? I can see at the start lock down was the only thing given what we knew. But at this stage all these different rules that don’t make sense one group can be 150 the next it’s 10. Kids can go to school hutterites exoloded under same scenario there isn’t just kids in the schools!!!!
                              You and the alliance crowd keep wanting to blame this on the commies well who are you blaming this on? The ndp isn’t our government and even the idiots in Ottawa don’t dictate schools stores transit etc.
                              Why hasn’t the saskparty come out if they’re not commies and say no masks no social distancing needed in schools or anywhere?
                              Start calling a spade a spade don’t need to worry the ndp has no chance so at least if you call out the saskparty when they are wrong we might get something better than we have otherwise it will just get worse.

Comment

The way NDP Mielie talks IMAGINE the LOCKDOWN, either NEVER any schools or one student per teacher, masked head to toe, whole school disinfected every hour, screened desks, screen teachers, 100 times the cost and would double teachers wages due to DEATH risk!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...