• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Adler, twitter thread on becoming a Liberal, O-Toole, Soros, etc.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Adler, twitter thread on becoming a Liberal, O-Toole, Soros, etc.

https://twitter.com/charlesadler/status/1300033486305153031 https://twitter.com/charlesadler/status/1300033486305153031

So his logic is that O-Toole didn't comment on other MP's tweeting about Soros meeting with Freeland, therefore he is racist and caused Adler to quit being a conservative,and become a Liberal.

I didn't know that Soros was Jewish.
    I didn't know that Jewish is now a race.
    I don't think his religious beliefs is the reason people are against some of the policies Soros espouses.
    I think it is reasonable to Canadians to question the loyalties and motivations of people in positions of power.
    I don't see how any of this is racist, or justifies wasting the time of the leader of the CPC getting embroiled in it?
    I started listening to Adler when he first moved back to Canada, and really enjoyed his balanced journalism, he has been anything but balanced in recent years, and I have lost interest, not sure why he thought the announcement was required.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 30, 2020, 09:25.

I don't like Adler at all, always has a chip on his shoulder about his parents surviving the Holocaust and somehow twists pretty much every argument to be about that.

Comment

Anybody who delcares themselves not a conservative anymore probably never was one to begin with. Guy has lived in Vancouver and Toronto so that explains that. Senility might explain the rest.

We all knew Otool would be declared a racist within days of winning.

Comment

The sooner OToole learns that the Liberal media is the true enemy, the better.
        Scheer was a villain due to being Roman Catholic, OToole isn’t a social Conservative and the media will conveniently find another way to make him a boogeyman in Liberal circles.

Freeland’s grandfather was an actual German Nazi member but to the media this isn’t significant?

Comment

Used to like Chuck. Now he’s a fat old whiny radio suck that has done a 180 on everything he used to believe in. Can’t stand listening to a guy who couldn’t take care of himself if the chips were down. Losers like him shud just keep their mouths shut on any subject including this one. It seems if someone calls someone else out right away they are racist or some sort of phobic. When bad shit starts happening to ***** whiners like him then just watch him do a 180 again. Retire already and stay the hell of twitter. Just as bad as orange man.

Comment

I follow him on twitter and the justification he gave borders on outright silly. He’s pissy cause Peter didn’t win. If he’s going to make this about antisemitism there’s an equal if not larger Semite population who doesn’t agree with his rhetoric.

Comment

Adler was on 68 CJOB in Wpg for years, he was so full of himself it was hard to stomach. Charles was a big Conservative supporter back then.

Comment

You are exactly right Forage. Pompous lard ass that thot his shit didn’t stink.

Comment

I didn’t mind him when I listened to over the air radio. Got into listening to podcasts so haven’t listened to him for a couple years. He’s done a 180 and find he’s gotten stale and searching for a hill to die on all the time. Him and Jan Arden can both go torpedo their own careers saying dumb shit on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/charlesadler/status/1300033486305153031 https://twitter.com/charlesadler/status/1300033486305153031

So his logic is that O-Toole didn't comment on other MP's tweeting about Soros meeting with Freeland, therefore he is racist and caused Adler to quit being a conservative,and become a Liberal.

I didn't know that Soros was Jewish.
                    Soros is Jewish, and during WW2 Soros assisted Nazis, in finding Jews that were being hid by others. He was in his late teens/early 20's and would chat with people to find out info about Jews that were being protected by non-Jewish people. Those people trusted him as he was a Jew. Of course those that were found, were "sent on the train" or shot on site.
                    Soros had the nerve to write in one of his books, about the "glee" he felt in his heart, when Jews were found. He felt tremendous reward, and happiness for his contribution in finding these people and helping the Nazis. I heard a cee bee cee interview once with him, speaking about that very thing.
                    Why he's not considered a war criminal is beyond me.

Comment

Adler seemed to be Progressive Conservative when in Winnipeg, turned whacko liberal when I started hearing him in Vancouver. Not sure about the time frame between the two jobs.

Comment

Naw, Adler was a Conservative Whack Job while at 68 CJOB in Wpg, how do you think he got his job with Sun TV News? We all remember what happened to the Right Wingnut Sun TV News as Charlie the news anchor. BYE BYE Adler were are broke!!!

So tiring reading Agriviller's embarrassing themselves with their own posts!.

Comment

When he was on CJOB, with the slogan "learn a little, laugh a lot", I really enjoyed it, it was a welcome, and education break from the typical fare. With irreverent guests such as Menzoid, it was the complete opposite of the dire serious tone of every other daytime radio talk show, such as Anna Maria Tremonti. Life is serious and depressing enough without being exposed to it at all hours. I specifically remember thinking that he never mentioned anything about his personal life, and that was fine with me. I lost track of him when he left CJOB, but was glad to hear he was back on in the evenings, until I tuned in and discovered that he was now preachy, and serious, and cut off callers who he didn't agree with. Very disappointing. I could care less which political doctrine he supports, so long as it is entertaining and everyone is welcome to disagree, but that is no longer the case. Might as well listen to CBC.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Naw, Adler was a Conservative Whack Job while at 68 CJOB in Wpg, how do you think he got his job with Sun TV News? We all remember what happened to the Right Wingnut Sun TV News as Charlie the news anchor. BYE BYE Adler were are broke!!!

So tiring reading Agriviller's embarrassing themselves with their own posts!.
                            Do you consider all conservatives whack job’s? Personally consider myself a conservative financially and I will be honest I much prefer listening to Erin O’Toole over Justin Trudeau. As for Charles Adler, his views and mine have taken a different path. As AB5 has said he was much more entertaining in the past!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              Do you consider all conservatives whack job’s?
                              His exact words in every post are religious whack jobs or nut jobs.

But probably islam is cool though. No whack jobs in that religion to call out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...