• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCC buys land ???? Or did they????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCC buys land ???? Or did they????

The NCC said the deal was made with participation from numerous partners, including the federal government, Saskatchewan government, MapleCross Fund, K+S Potash Canada, the Joyce Gemmell Jessen Habitat Conservation Fund and various other donors.

Its always nice when a so called conservation agency can use taxpayers dollars to buy land...I think many people missed the 100 million given to conservation agencies in one of the last federal budgets....

But farmers shouldn't own land....we should buy depreciating equipment and go outbid others for rented land????
    Last edited by bucket; Aug 26, 2020, 07:14.

NCC gets donations from large corporations to ease their guilt....like k+s gave to this deal to offset their construction on grassland...

But farmers are to never receive SFA for helping offset .....why? It always has to go corporation to corporation ....with the government in the mix throwing in a few bucks....while farm owners are to never receive any of the environmental funding....

Does every farmer just ignore the revenue they could be receiving...

If K+S threw in a million for this latest land deal of NCC ...why didn't they just throw a million to the farmer to do the same thing NCC is going to do?

Disclaimer: I have seen NCC pastures ...my cows would starve on them...and the NCC people were tickled with their management when I talked to them...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...