• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President’s sister describes Trump as liar with ‘no principles’ in recordings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael D. Shear
    The New York Times News Service
    Published 11 hours ago
    Updated August 22, 2020

Maryanne Trump Barry, President Donald Trump’s older sister and a former federal judge, described him as a liar who has “no principles” in a series of audio recordings made by her niece, Mary Trump, in 2018 and 2019.

The recordings were provided to The Washington Post, which published them online Saturday night. In the recording, Barry can be heard disparaging her brother’s performance as president.

“His goddamned tweet and the lying, oh, my God,” she says in one of the recordings posted by the newspaper. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying.”

Mary Trump is the author of the recently published book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.” In it, she recounted how the president’s upbringing turned him into what she called a reckless leader.

The audio recordings contain observations from Barry that do not appear in the book. According to The Post, Mary Trump secretly recorded 15 hours of face-to-face conversations with Barry about the president and his upbringing. The paper said she provided transcripts and audio excerpts.

In a statement provided by a White House spokesman, Donald Trump dismissed the accusations and referred to the recent death of his younger brother, Robert Trump. “Every day it’s something else, who cares,” the president said. “I miss my brother, and I’ll continue to work hard for the American people. Not everyone agrees, but the results are obvious. Our country will soon be stronger than ever before.”

In one conversation published by The Post, Barry tells Mary Trump what ended up being one of the most explosive allegations in the book: that Donald Trump cheated to get into college by having someone else take the SAT for him.

“He went to Fordham for one year and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams,” Barry told Mary Trump. “SATs or whatever. That’s what I believe,” she said.

Barry, who was appointed to the federal bench by President Ronald Reagan, says in one conversation that Donald Trump helped her get that appointment by asking his lawyer, Roy Cohn, to urge Reagan to appoint more female judges. Barry says the president once said to her, “Where would you be without me?”

“You say that one more time and I will level you.” Barry said she told her younger brother at the time. She said she was angry that he was trying to “take credit” for her accomplishments as a judge.

Barry has refrained from commenting publicly about her brother during his presidency, but the audio recordings make it clear that she does not approve of his actions or his character. In one recording, she calls him “a brat.” In another, she says he “doesn’t read.”

The Post says that in one conversation, the audio of which was not posted on its website, Barry criticized the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents when they tried to cross the border from Mexico.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry told Mary Trump, according to the paper. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-presidents-sister-describes-trump-as-liar-with-no-principles-in-2/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-presidents-sister-describes-trump-as-liar-with-no-principles-in-2/

How is harvest going chuck?

Big difference between a president who doesn't read (MSM crap) and gets briefings from the top intelligence staff in the world, and a leader like Trudeau who cant read, or color inside the lines.
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 23, 2020, 08:16.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Michael D. Shear
      The New York Times News Service
      Published 11 hours ago
      Updated August 22, 2020

Maryanne Trump Barry, President Donald Trump’s older sister and a former federal judge, described him as a liar who has “no principles” in a series of audio recordings made by her niece, Mary Trump, in 2018 and 2019.

The recordings were provided to The Washington Post, which published them online Saturday night. In the recording, Barry can be heard disparaging her brother’s performance as president.

“His goddamned tweet and the lying, oh, my God,” she says in one of the recordings posted by the newspaper. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying.”

Mary Trump is the author of the recently published book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.” In it, she recounted how the president’s upbringing turned him into what she called a reckless leader.

The audio recordings contain observations from Barry that do not appear in the book. According to The Post, Mary Trump secretly recorded 15 hours of face-to-face conversations with Barry about the president and his upbringing. The paper said she provided transcripts and audio excerpts.

In a statement provided by a White House spokesman, Donald Trump dismissed the accusations and referred to the recent death of his younger brother, Robert Trump. “Every day it’s something else, who cares,” the president said. “I miss my brother, and I’ll continue to work hard for the American people. Not everyone agrees, but the results are obvious. Our country will soon be stronger than ever before.”

In one conversation published by The Post, Barry tells Mary Trump what ended up being one of the most explosive allegations in the book: that Donald Trump cheated to get into college by having someone else take the SAT for him.

“He went to Fordham for one year and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams,” Barry told Mary Trump. “SATs or whatever. That’s what I believe,” she said.

Barry, who was appointed to the federal bench by President Ronald Reagan, says in one conversation that Donald Trump helped her get that appointment by asking his lawyer, Roy Cohn, to urge Reagan to appoint more female judges. Barry says the president once said to her, “Where would you be without me?”

“You say that one more time and I will level you.” Barry said she told her younger brother at the time. She said she was angry that he was trying to “take credit” for her accomplishments as a judge.

Barry has refrained from commenting publicly about her brother during his presidency, but the audio recordings make it clear that she does not approve of his actions or his character. In one recording, she calls him “a brat.” In another, she says he “doesn’t read.”

The Post says that in one conversation, the audio of which was not posted on its website, Barry criticized the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents when they tried to cross the border from Mexico.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry told Mary Trump, according to the paper. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-presidents-sister-describes-trump-as-liar-with-no-principles-in-2/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-presidents-sister-describes-trump-as-liar-with-no-principles-in-2/
      Honestly not a Trump fan Chuck2, but if you asked me to describe Justin Trudeau I would say that he is a liar with no principles!

Comment

Perfect timing....As always. Funny how these things show up on que when the presidency is on the line. Lol

Comment

Good god Chuck. What would your sister say about you?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            Good god Chuck. What would your sister say about you?
            Would your sister say those kinds of things publicly about you lep? She’s not just saying we don’t get along and it’s things we all can see him do every day. Lol

Comment

You should hear what my brother and my exwife say about me, if family drama excites you.

Comment

Gawd yes.
                My sister, my brother, and the mother of my children.

If Trump is too hard for Chuck to understand it speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Would your sister say those kinds of things publicly about you lep? She’s not just saying we don’t get along and it’s things we all can see him do every day. Lol

She said it to her daughter who secretly recorded it.

But it wouldn't surprise me if she knew they were going to be public, she is a Trump too.

Comment

We have nothing to worry about here as we have an ex snowboarding instructor who seems reluctant to give up that lifestyle as PM and a person with a BA in Ukrainian studies in charge of fiances at the worst economic time in our history.

What could go wrong?

Comment

Nice hair and his dad let him take over the family business. What more is there to say Chuck?

Comment

Guess Mary's book isn't selling too well,,, so throw some more garbage into the news and try a relaunch v2.0

Comment

I can’t wait to see if it when Sophie has a tell all book
                          Will make Trumps sisters fable look like a nursery rhyme

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            I can’t wait to see if it when Sophie has a tell all book
                            Will make Trumps sisters fable look like a nursery rhyme
                            Come on furrow does anything beat paying prostitutes to piss on you and then piss in the bed that Obama slept in years earlier just because you hate Obama? Lmao psychologist help needed in the White House.
                            Although jazz and burnt might have chipped in for those fees possibly. Lmao.

Comment

Does anyone in their wildest dreams think a book touting Trump as a great leader would get any traction? But write a book about how awful Trump is and MSM will promote the hell out of it. For free.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.