• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins the CPC Leadership this weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wins the CPC Leadership this weekend?

So Sunday evening the results should be known, who of these 7, wins?

Leslyn Lewis

Derek Sloan

Peter MacKay

Erin O'Toole

Justin Trudeau(cause none of the above, can stop him)

The Media Party(cause all of the above will crumble from media attacks)
    (even Lewis will be attacked, even though she has a vagina, is from Toronto, has a
    Masters in Environmental Studies and is Black)

Andrew Scheer(cause he finally has the millstone of leader removed from his neck)

Oh ya,,, which one's leadership(of the 4 CPC) would be best for Canada, or The West, or western agriculture, or forcing the move to Wexit?

Comment

I hope for Lewis. Voted for Lewis. But I fear McKay May win. Sounds like Lewis has more donors. I hope she is the surprise winner.

Imagine the groper trying to debate with her brilliant mind? Lol

Comment

Andrew because he's done with this shit show!

Comment

The only hope we have is Mckay, not because I think he is perfect, but a hell of a lot better than Trudeau.

The maritimes have to be flipped if we have any hope and only their native son can do that. There are at least 10 seats that could be taken back to the CPC. The bloc is gaining in Que and Lewis can take a Toronto riding and a couple more carved off, then that would leave another minority for Trudeau. We may have to play for a stalemate on this one. A second minority govt would make him resign.

The leader has to be telegenic and have history like Trudeau. I know that's shallow but that's what we are fighting here. Fire with fire.

Comment

I can't pick a winner, as none of the CPC candidates are any better qualified then our current PM, but I sure
            can pick who the losers are, and that would be Canadians.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              The only hope we have is Mckay, not because I think he is perfect, but a hell of a lot better than Trudeau.

The maritimes have to be flipped if we have any hope and only their native son can do that. There are at least 10 seats that could be taken back to the CPC. The bloc is gaining in Que and Lewis can take a Toronto riding and a couple more carved off, then that would leave another minority for Trudeau. We may have to play for a stalemate on this one. A second minority govt would make him resign.

The leader has to be telegenic and have history like Trudeau. I know that's shallow but that's what we are fighting here. Fire with fire.
              I think the less history the better. Jmho. There is one candidate who is an outsider untarnished by the establishment.

Comment

I agree sheep but only way to win Toronto and maritimes is McKay. Yea Lewis I really like got she is great a breath of fresh air. But McKay will squeak it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  I think the less history the better. Jmho. There is one candidate who is an outsider untarnished by the establishment.
                  I agree on a pragmatic level, but politics has changed. You see what people are voting for. We have to take out Trudeau or its over and we have to use the same tools the other side are to do that. If we are too rigid we are going to be on the outside getting fleeced forever.

Leslyn Lewis needs to be set up in a Toronto riding and try to steal it. She has never held any position in politics before so to me that's disqualifying for leader at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    I can't pick a winner, as none of the CPC candidates are any better qualified then our current PM, but I sure
                    can pick who the losers are, and that would be Canadians.
                    Sorry , but any one of them would be far better than that puppet Trudeau

And Canadians are already behind the eight ball , not sure what planet your on

Comment

I like and supported Lewis and an hoping she takes it.

Imagine that Chucky! A red-necked racist Agrisilly member like me voting for a black female.

Comment

Lewis is also my choice. She is intelligent and I think she can stand up to the pressure the Libs throw at her. Hopefully she doesn’t have stuff in her closet like Scheer.

Comment

Lewis has proven nothing the last thing we need is someone that will be bumbling through learning how the system works like the idiot they have in the states.

McKay might get more widespread support at least he’s not an old reform whacko. Nobody east of Manitoba wants those.

Comment

Bottom line. We need a republic of western Canada regardless of who the next pm is. The country Canada is badly broken. Broken beyond fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Sorry , but any one of them would be far better than that puppet Trudeau

And Canadians are already behind the eight ball , not sure what planet your on
                              A northern pike fingerling would be better than the current blackface groper.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...