• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching news here at breakfast

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching news here at breakfast

Few snippets from Chicago and BLM
    So funny that they can come together to destroy their communities And other communities but can’t seem to come together to fix them.
    Yep who’s left to do that the hated white middle and working class. And so called elite to fund it all.

Having trouble visualising we’re will be in say 2022 if curr3nt mindset prevails.

If I had a cave might choose to live in it

Picture this: Democrats win- Kamila Harris will end up president and she will shut down the oil industry in US. This will collapse the American economy. Kaboom!

Comment

Didn't Mel Gibson make a movie about this? Max something or other.

Comment

And before glen rips into me I’m not trying to change his mind or other peoples mind I’m for the next step after thats ok we’ve gotta sort this now one the damage two the philosophies of both parties and is there middle ground or way foward.

Some one mentioned above about oil did you see my snippet of her The potential vp shareholding’s in dirty industries.

Comment

See another snippet looters can take what they want bussiness have insurance well that’s a dandy attitude.

Like my white friend who married a lovely black lady, white guys in BLM marches have a inferiority complex about the size of there pecker they want to feel bigger , Oh my nickname from missus is tic tac, piss myself laughing he’s a wag

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.