Test Doctor killed with hammer and machete? Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Doctor killed with hammer and machete?

Test
Aug 12, 2020 | 07:52 1 What is this world coming to. And yes a white doctor killed by a black man. Barely heard anything on the news found a post on Facebook. Wonder why? The doctors life not valuable doesn’t matter? Reply With Quote
Aug 12, 2020 | 07:58 2 Ironically my friends step-daughter works in that office. I know no details but it was reported on my Sask local newscast last night.

Just names no race.

Maybe that's the way it should be FOR EVERYONE then! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 12, 2020 | 08:03 3
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Ironically my friends step-daughter works in that office. I know no details but it was reported on my Sask local newscast last night.

Just names no race.

Maybe that's the way it should be FOR EVERYONE then!
    Exactly right!!! Start treating everyone’s life as important instead of building this separation and division that won’t solve the problem only make things worse. Punish those that harm anyone black white or otherwise. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:12 4 I am sure if the Dr. Would have protected himself, he would have been charged. White male- you know. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 12, 2020 | 08:19 5 Says these two knew each other in South Africa.

An old blood fued that spilled over to the new country?

Anyway, that will be a light sentence in Canada. Probably healing lodge or something. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Aug 12, 2020 | 08:20 6 Well, they knew each other and it was premeditated so not a mental problem. Both from South Africa. Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:23 7
    Ironically my friends step-daughter works in that office. I know no details but it was reported on my Sask local newscast last night.

Just names no race.

Maybe that's the way it should be FOR EVERYONE then!
    I have a family connection to that office too. Very unreal situation. Dr Reynolds was the best of the best. He was from South Africa, came here partly to escape from the violence and lack of respect for life at home. His brother had also been murdered at work in SA in the past, very sad, almost unbelievable for his family. He has a wife and 2 little girls left behind.

Not really trying to stoke racist fears but yes this was done by a black immigrant, I believe from Sudan. I really think we need to be more careful who and from where we bring these people from. Value systems in lots of those countries are just not the same.

Police dept just around the corner and were there in 2 minutes, guy threw the bloody hammer at police. I wish they would gave just shot him but then the police would have been the "bad guys" again. I bet he gets off on some sort of insanity plea. Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:27 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Says these two knew each other in South Africa.

An old blood fued that spilled over to the new country?

Anyway, that will be a light sentence in Canada. Probably healing lodge or something.
    Long term patient in Canada, not a SA connection. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:30 9 The guy who cut off the head of the kid on the Greyhound bus is out on the streets now. We’ll keep the killer safe, fed and respected, oh yeh - then we’ll let him out and keep him on welfare. Justice. Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:31 10 Also can't imagine going back to work in that office again. Will be terrifying for the doctors and staff. Very close group of people. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:39 11 Now if the receptionist had been armed....he wouldnt have made it 3 steps into the building. Thats how the US would have handled it.

With covid and uptick in violence we might as well put the whole world behind a sheet of plexiglass for our own safety. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:58 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    The guy who cut off the head of the kid on the Greyhound bus is out on the streets now. We’ll keep the killer safe, fed and respected, oh yeh - then we’ll let him out and keep him on welfare. Justice.
    With a name change none-the-less, right? Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Aug 12, 2020 | 08:59 13
    Now if the receptionist had been armed....he wouldnt have made it 3 steps into the building. Thats how the US would have handled it.

With covid and uptick in violence we might as well put the whole world behind a sheet of plexiglass for our own safety.
    It was not a charge in, guns blazing event. They were in the exam room together, must have had the weapons hidden. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 09:00 14
    Now if the receptionist had been armed....he wouldnt have made it 3 steps into the building. Thats how the US would have handled it.

With covid and uptick in violence we might as well put the whole world behind a sheet of plexiglass for our own safety.
    Did he go charging in or was he called into an examination room, normal procedure, the attacked the attending doctor? Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 09:05 15 Jazz, do you think he might had his weapons hidden in a duffle bag or backpack? In that case how would the receptionist know a regular patient was armed and ready to kill a doctor?

So if everybody in the US had a gun ready to use at a seconds notice, all crime and murder would be prevented?

More agrisilly logic from our resident "very stable genius".

And the story was well covered in the media. CBC had a photo of the accused.

To put it in context this is a rare event that a patient kills a doctor. We don't know the motive. A horrible murder to be sure.

On the other had visible minorities and especially black people and first nations being killed or harassed and violently assaulted by police is a far too common event. Hence the worldwide black live matter protests because of what happened to George Floyd.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 12, 2020 at 09:17.
    blackpowder's Avatar Aug 12, 2020 | 09:11 16 Good thing the police were only 2 minutes away and there were no more intended victims by that logic. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 09:15 17 Now machetes will be banned which is ok, whoTF needs a machete in Canada but it's the hammer ban that has me concerned. Good thing for air nailers. Reply With Quote

• Aug 12, 2020 | 09:33 18
    Now machetes will be banned which is ok, whoTF needs a machete in Canada but it's the hammer ban that has me concerned. Good thing for air nailers.
    No the machettes will be labelled a religious symbol Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Aug 12, 2020 | 09:39 19 Ya, times in my life I, or anyone else I know, have needed or used a machete?
    That's right, 0. Oh but then we'll have to classify all the cleavers and license butchers only. Reply With Quote
    Aug 12, 2020 | 09:43 20
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post

On the other had visible minorities and especially black people and first nations being killed or harassed and violently assaulted by police is a far too common event. Hence the worldwide black live matter protests because of what happened to George Floyd.
    What a kick in the teeth for the victim of this horrific crime. Turn it around and make it about your own pet cause. Thanks for letting your true colours shine through. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 12, 2020 | 09:44 21 doesnt matter where the doctor was killed, that could have easily turned into a massacre of other staff and patients.

Only chuck wants us defenceless. He should stick to his solar fantasy. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 12, 2020 | 10:42 22 Even CJME/CKOM buried the story in less than 24 hrs.

The media is so consolidated today, that if "they" decide you don't need to hear about something, you won't hear about something. If "they" decide something needed to pumped into you, then "they'll" pump into you.

You don't need to hear about this racial murder, but you certainly need to know that "Heels up Kamila" is black(is she?) and we must need to know she went to school in Canada.

includes pic, apparently the only one in Canada;
    http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/inde...h-24/#comments Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Aug 12, 2020 | 11:05 23 I saw a picture of him and his family.
    Made me ill. Read some wild on line comments. Thinking most of this thread tasteless. What you think? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Aug 12, 2020 | 11:32 24
    doesnt matter where the doctor was killed, that could have easily turned into a massacre of other staff and patients.

Only chuck wants us defenceless. He should stick to his solar fantasy.
    What DISGUSTING low life comment! CC sick as ALL Lieberal turds! Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Aug 12, 2020 | 11:44 25 Great comment...

"Fasten your seatbelts folks,
    Wear your masks,
    Take your Chinese immunization shot (with complimentary microchip),
    Give up your firearms,
    Listen, Obey, STFU about Huwaei already and any other CCP backdoor intrusion into your digital life
    Ignore Librano overreach and Billions in pork barreling, you're governed by Libranos after all.
    and
    Enjoy the Decline toward Shithole status" Reply With Quote