• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia Martial Law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia Martial Law

Martial law over 362 deaths? Wow, I thought our aussie friends had escaped the creeping Marxism. Not so.

Back the Blue, 100%. A law is still a law even when you disagree with it. Not sure why so many have trouble grasping that fact. Filming and reposting police officers doing their job is wrong. If someone came to your farm and filmed you loading your sprayer and splashed it all over the internet as a bad farmer poisoning their world how would you feel? Do your job and let law enforcement do theirs.

Comment

One important lesson from my youth.
      The badge has all the power. Don't forget it.

Comment

It’s a simple fact that has been taught to generations and I’m not sure why more people don’t grasp it.

“Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely”

Cops have been indoctrinated with massive power over the last century thanks to an equally corrupt judicial system that protects them. With that power the cops have largely become more and more violent and have moved away from serving the people to strong arm aggressors. I for one don’t trust the cops anymore. In today’s age, every cop including RCMP should be wearing body cam to help hold themselves to a higher standard.

Comment

5 sheriffs? What about reasonable grounds? What about innocent until proven guilty? Society should be able to trust the cops. Resist arrest - for what? Driving your tractor into a field? I don’t know if I had been driving my tractor, would I have thought their road block applied to me? Lots of questions and absolutely cops should be required to wear body cam and produce it for all to see.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.