Lockdown/Takedown Aussie Style

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Lockdown/Takedown Aussie Style

Aug 7, 2020 | 17:21 1 So the lady is out walking and 3 cops take her down for violating lockdown rules.

WLM.

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...25053051183105 Reply With Quote
Aug 8, 2020 | 05:43 2 Been doing the rounds yeah. Oddly strangely the previous 90 seconds were police reasoned with her has vanished. Others say was carefully scripted worded except police we not aware it was @ set up who effing knows.

Social media ahhhhhh Reply With Quote
Aug 8, 2020 | 09:25 3
Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
Been doing the rounds yeah. Oddly strangely the previous 90 seconds were police reasoned with her has vanished. Others say was carefully scripted worded except police we not aware it was @ set up who effing knows.

Social media ahhhhhh
Oops.

Still shows an extreme response to a oppressive and likely-unlawful restriction of civil liberties.

The "Chinese virus" spreads in insidious ways. Reply With Quote
Aug 8, 2020 | 18:33 4 Not a shot at you mate.

Hopefully didn’t take it that way burnt.

Just another shot at police. Suggested total set up by BLM

Some big rally today about strict measures in that state.

All states in Australia going ok re cv19 except one it’s off the planet and per head of popularity it’s up there with the worst. They bought in immigrants flights from overseas etc rest of oz had stricter measures.

I’m no expert Reply With Quote
Aug 8, 2020 | 18:43 5 No worries, I did not take it as a shot at me at all.

I just hate what this world is coming to and this is just another demonstration of how things are going to the dogs.

Fast. Reply With Quote
Aug 9, 2020 | 19:58 6 https://twitter.com/_StephAnderson/s...54620278861824

Steph Anderson
@_StephAnderson
Huge police presence in the city. Almost every person walking the streets is being asked for ID and to explain why they’re out. An anti-lockdown protest was planned for this morning and officers aren’t taking any chances @9NewsMelb

Does anyone still think this about public health and safety? Reply With Quote
Aug 9, 2020 | 20:06 7 Sweden's daily mortality. Remember, they implemented minimal interference early in the plandemic. Their economic growth is currently the highest in western nations.

Name:  Sweden.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  10.1 KB Reply With Quote
Aug 9, 2020 | 20:06 8 Am I a racist or sympathizer for the vehicle color we drive ? Reply With Quote
Aug 10, 2020 | 12:42 9
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
Sweden's daily mortality. Remember, they implemented minimal interference early in the plandemic. Their economic growth is currently the highest in western nations.

Name:  Sweden.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  10.1 KB
Hmmmmm, Sweden was ridiculed hard by msm and some on here as well .
Interesting stuff again Reply With Quote