• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political parties nominating idiots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political parties nominating idiots

The real sad change in politics has been just to win votes from people by saying anything and just installing figure-heads while the Deep State really runs the show. We can see from this announcement that Biden will pick a woman regardless if she is even qualified. She will be Black to try to win the Black vote. This has nothing to do with being competent anymore. Can they stand up and read a prepared speech written by the Deep State.

I have written before how up until 1999 I was asked to interview people who were interested in running for president in the Republican Party. They were told I was there to brief them on the world economy but in reality, I was to critique them and their mental capacity to understand the world’s political economy. Then I was asked to fly to Texas and meet with George Bush Junior. I was told this was “different” because he was “stupid” which totally shocked me. I asked why would they make someone president if they were stupid when everything up to then had been about their mental capacity to handle the job. I was told they just wanted to win and he had “the name” for a winning ticket.

Every since 1999, I have watched politics decline massively. Joe Biden makes Bush Jr appear like a genius. This is no longer about candidates that are actually qualified. The country has declined to the point that politics is the show. This is why they hate Trump so much. He actually makes decisions regardless if you agree or disagree. What is politics going to be after Trump? Will, there still be elections or simply everything is moved to marshal law? Europeans never get to vote for the head of the EU. That is a post that is simply appointed by the agreement of the heads of the member states. Europeans cannot vote for anyone that would change the course of the economy. The European Parliament has no power. Everything is determined at the EU Commission and nobody there stands for election. This is the dream come true for politicians – no accountability whatsoever.

Biden is certainly not competent. He will pick a woman who also has no experience in the international negotiation arena. The selling point will only be her color. So is the United States really moving in the same direction and the EU? You can bet you last dime on that one

Sound familiar? The Canadian Liberals are following the US Republican business model

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-degeneration-or-politics/

Then there's Biden and whatever the conservatives decide on, Scheer is as close to W jr as it gets. But i wait to be amazed. We have months before the next election. JT is equivalent to Biden. Imo
    Last edited by macdon02; Aug 6, 2020, 23:25.

Ya Harper bad , Shceer bad , Moe an idiot , blah blah , they all have faults yup , but for gods sake ... hair sniffing 70 plus year old creepy old guy in the US and Peter Pan in Canada...... really ????
    A monkey from the local zoo could do better

How’s Justine’s ex wife doing ?

How was the several wars in the Middle East under Obama / Clinton / Bush ??? Get an odd refugee???
    Trump has not started one yet , zero refugees and the highest black / Hispanic workforce in history up until December

Orange man bad .... Lol
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 7, 2020, 00:01.

Comment

As far as JT goes and all the billions he wasted after telling war Vets they had no money... ???
      Some Africa country happy to get millions to prop up their oil and gas industry.... ya real bad everyone else .. WTF . War vets , well you can live in street . MSM onto next boogeymen instantly, not a word now
      What an embarrassing country at the moment and anyone who supports this current party in charge .

Comment

Embarassing is not nearly a word demonstrative enough. What is the word we need to describe this crying shame?

Comment

Biden, from yesterday,

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1291381986469150721/ https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1291381986469150721/

In a Democrat's world,,, everything is race !

Comment

There is the real idea that Biden has full blown dementia. Just google Biden confused or the like and wow is all I can say.

Reminds me of Trudeau, except Biden has an age excuse...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              There is the real idea that Biden has full blown dementia. Just google Biden confused or the like and wow is all I can say.

Reminds me of Trudeau, except Biden has an age excuse...
              In Trudeau's case, it's too much pot as a youngster.

Comment

Just happy Trump is running against Biden. It’s in de bag!

Comment

Only in America would a reality TV host become President.

Come November this really bad reality TV show where a narcissistic sociopath is President, will be likely be cancelled for good! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Come November this really bad reality TV show where a narcissistic sociopath is President, will be likely be cancelled for good! LOL
                    Ya right, and FŮCK our "celebrity" too!!!!

Really?

I'm think Trump is also a bit of an idiot but he will have accomplished more in a decade of his life than our Prime Moron could accomplish in two life times.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Better get ready for the next season renewal chuck then your liberal mind can get blown.

Lets see if the American people put a geriatric racist dementia patient in as leader. The VP pick is their nominee, biden is just the confused front man for the second coup.

Trump takes more heat and stands in there more than in any politician in history. He is tough as nails.

Comment

Bud light is on sale. You better stock up!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Better get ready for the next season renewal chuck then your liberal mind can get blown.

Lets see if the American people put a geriatric racist dementia patient in as leader. The VP pick is their nominee, biden is just the confused front man for the second coup.

Trump takes more heat and stands in there more than in any politician in history. He is tough as nails.
                          The American people already put a demented, racist geriatric in the White House in 2016 and those with TDS thinks he can win again. As for VP possibilities, to imply that there is not a single black woman in the US with the capabilities to be VP is truly racist. And lest we forget Sarah Pallin, the Republican VP candidate in 2008. LMAO!
                          Last edited by dmlfarmer; Aug 8, 2020, 13:59.

Comment

330 ish million Americans, 35? million Canadians and we’d both be better off choosing our leaders by lottery

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...