• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had better days

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had better days

Keep ya posted yesterday at midday currently 8 am next morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	3F2FBB07-E997-4CC8-8151-ABC0DC6C3017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	779447

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB824989-0952-4BBB-832E-DF447D62850D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	779448

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Keep ya posted yesterday at midday currently 8 am next morning

[ATTACH]6469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6470[/ATTACH]
    Nothing more important than health. Stay safe.

Comment

Don't know what's happening but I hope everything ends well.

Take care Mallee.

Comment

Wife horse riding accident.

Seems fractured discs in spine but no super serious damage meaning spinal cord .

Comment

F ing horses. Every bloody time. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            Wife horse riding accident.

Seems fractured discs in spine but no super serious damage meaning spinal cord .
            Hope everything turns out well for your wife. I had a classmate that was thrown by her horse 🐎. She never was the same because of brain damage.

Comment

She’s been riding since 8 she breeds and breaks horses have dunno 30ish old school breaker for cowboys on here none of the softly softly shit.

Been banged up over the years not her first hospital visit because of yangs but this one will test her resolve.

Remember once she was breaking in, I got summoned to help halter and rope , think it was a spirited colt, she said don’t let the fooker go or win. So gloved up to prevent rope burn , did a suicide knot over me hand and fight he did effing dislocated me shoulder lucky me glove came off. He effing beat me.

Wife With me moaning about shoulder, shut the F up your not having a baby get in the car take you to hospital.

Sask3 has met her she one tough hombre with colourful vocabulary

Comment

Oh mallee. All the best from here to you and your family mate. Keep us posted!

Comment

Cowboys are tough.

It's always seemed to me that women are like cows, very very tough.
                  Men more like horses, fine or dead, work until then.
                  Thanks for sharing. Good luck.

Comment

I’ll stick to repair work. Yesterday driver window regulator in Audi, today electric power steering pump in Jeep. I should be safe at the work bench. Mallee, please give your wife our best wishes. Hope she mends soon. This is an accident year, by my estimation.

Comment

Today I started myself on fire...lol.
                      Obviously not that serious. I was in a hopper bin with tube aeration and cutting a square hole in the end cap of the tube ducting . It needed cleaning out. So I was grinding away and thought, geez my leg is hot, grinding sparks started my sweat pants on fire. A couple of slaps and I went out. No blistering, just burnt the little hair I have on my legs off that spot.

Zero degree burns third degree stupidity. Hope that's as bad as it gets this harvest season.

Mallee, I hope your Missus get better soon, who else will keep you in line.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        Obviously not that serious. I was in a hopper bin with tube aeration and cutting a square hole in the end cap of the tube ducting . It needed cleaning out. So I was grinding away and thought, geez my leg is hot, grinding sparks started my sweat pants on fire. A couple of slaps and I went out. No blistering, just burnt the little hair I have on my legs off that spot.

Zero degree burns third degree stupidity. Hope that's as bad as it gets this harvest season.

Sweat pants? Do ye no sweat enough in the ghetto without sweat pants on a hot day?

Comment

Horse people are tough. My Dad decided to train green broke horses when he semi retired. Most were good temperment but one was a knot head. It went over backwards on him one day landing on him and cracking his pelvis. So he crawled to the house and layed on the floor for 3 days refusing to go to the hospital. He thought he would get over it. Nobody could convince him otherwise. The third day Mom brought his electric shaver to him and said "Better shave the ambulance is on it's way."

He spent 3 weeks in the hospital and had to use 2 canes for awhile when he got home.

Hope your wife recovers soon.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

You mean you won’t have any hair left to transplant to your head when you get older? That’s shitty. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              You mean you won’t have any hair left to transplant to your head when you get older? That’s shitty. Lol
                              ....."get older"?

Would short curly hair along with straight hair look silly?

Edit in; Sheepwheat, no way can I work in shorts and blue jeans are too restricting, I can't do my Cirque Du Soleil moves in jeans.

Sorry for derailing the tread, let's get back to focussing on Mrs. Mallee.
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 6, 2020, 22:35.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.