• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok boys it’s a crop report and I shouldn’t of brought up Biden but his dementia is Accelerating.

Did no one see my last statement at the beginning. .

Comment

My Wheat,Oats,Barley and Canola all look really good. Peas are a mess from flooding in June. Really enjoying this recent warm dry spell and it’s good to see the land dry out a bit. Hopefully the weather holds into harvest.

My thoughts and prayers to the person that had the fall and hopefully they make a full recovery!

Comment

Apparently the disease hits obese people much harder. I am amazed the US numbers are not worse than they are.

Comment

Rain forecast every few days here. My but we live in a strange bubble. Could use dry already. Dew is like a half inch rain every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Ok boys it’s a crop report and I shouldn’t of brought up Biden but his dementia is Accelerating.

Did no one see my last statement at the beginning. .
            Crops need rain real bad next few days or cut it by 25% yield easily due to weight and unfilled seed.

Canola has that sick look no pods at the top.

It’s a toss up who has dementia worse Biden or trump although trump is likely a bit less just has lesser IQ.

Comment

For us it’s the year of the Tenth.

It just doesn’t break that.

Every time the weather station sends a report of it rains you see 1/10 or three that’s about all it does.

Yes it was a bad fall time change is hard to get facts.

Comment

So US has more cases and deaths than India, Africa and China combined who hold 80% of the worlds population.

Anyone who belives that should join junkie biden in the basement.

Comment

It seems to be year of accidents. A friend, 68 yrs old, decided to buy himself a dirt bike, use the cat to build a track. Well one weekend bad leg injury, then next weekend a bad fall and broke hip - yep, right before harvest. Another friend washing windows at cottage, falls backwards over concrete retaining wall onto concrete walk. Last we heard, broken back and head injury. Lucky to be alive. Be careful everybody, we are not invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    7 deaths daily in Canada vs over a 1000 in U.S. Yeah Trump is got it under control.
                    Mass protests , riots , looting have a lot more to do with it than anyone will every admit .
                    Yes , some stayed way too much of a cavalier attitude. As well big Hollywood parties , Florida fiasco and many other examples.
                    But they are not pointing the finger at what is sure a huge factor . Masses of people still “protesting” that’s impossible not to spread the virus just as bad .
                    Trump did nothing to spark protests , it was a few bad cops .
                    In fact Obama did SFA his 8 years to help the black communities, SFA
                    Black / Hispanic jobs were near the highest in history in December....... again no one will talk about that .
                    Not defending Trump , just pointing out he is not the bogeyman in all this .
                    Where did the virus come from ? Think a little

Comment

Just was on a conference call and the whole meeting the expert from the USA kept talking about Canada’s big big wheat crop that came out.

Yea it’s huge is a ****ing joke it will be average and yes more durum out in the country in fields than spring wheat.

We are been sold bullshit by these so called experts.

Wheat is good but so was last year on most and if dry areas are down and wet are flooded then the perfect area in southern Alberta is what they are basing their info on.

It’s a average but durum number is up. Quit putting durum in spring wheat category.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        Just was on a conference call and the whole meeting the expert from the USA kept talking about Canada’s big big wheat crop that came out.

Yea it’s huge is a ****ing joke it will be average and yes more durum out in the country in fields than spring wheat.

We are been sold bullshit by these so called experts.

Wheat is good but so was last year on most and if dry areas are down and wet are flooded then the perfect area in southern Alberta is what they are basing their info on.

It’s a average but durum number is up. Quit putting durum in spring wheat category.
                        Must be the reason wht is under 5 bucks for Sept..
                        5 buck wht or 5 buck malt?
                        Guess beer is more important than bread.

Comment

Fake false reports by experts who look at the sweet spots and think it’s all great. Like years ago south of Winnipeg is good so all is great. It’s a scam.

Yield sure isn’t going up this week.

But what do I know I’m just a stupid farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Trump is mentally incompetent and has been running the U.S. for 4 years. So what's the difference? 170000 dead Americans.
                            And how are the crops out your way?

Comment

If they are remotely close to average crop how LTE are they west of the line I talked about. Plus one heavy rain on our dry wheat and sprouting is a big issue it’s not a crop yet boys and girl’s.

Finally at the beginning of the line can dump now.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahamp View Post
                                Apparently the disease hits obese people much harder. I am amazed the US numbers are not worse than they are.
                                Back in March the media actually taught us that the Covid virus is racist and attacks African Americans at a disproportionate rate due to diabetes and obesity rates. (North of the border it’s another minority group.)
                                The irony is spreading the virus through protesting and defunding of police forces will hurt these group the most.
                                (Agrivilles own Chucky was involved in one of these mass protest movements that will cause a lot of harm and death.)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.