• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine is Here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccine is Here

You can line up to get yours. A handful of companies in the US and Canada ready to distribute, but according to experts, it still wont shut down the virus for 3 more yrs. Mrs (or Mr.) Tam says 3 more yrs of pseudo lockdown, social distancing, contact tracing and fear and isolation. Canada only secured enough vaccine for 20% of our population.

And we are now supposed to wear facemasks plus googles or face shields. Might as well get a job as a custom sprayer.

Taxpayer funds went to the development, now selling back to us at $30US a dose, a typical 10 yr process completed in mere months. Gates holds shares in all the patents. Big Pharma absolved from all liability.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/red-flags-soar-big-pharma-will-be-exempt-covid-19-vaccine-liability-claims Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 5, 2020, 12:03.

Ezra claims we got 37 million doses coming from the Chinese army and Nova Scotia is the guinea pig. Ezra s voice is the most absolute annoying thing I've heard other then Tam and Trudy, it's on Rebel News.

Comment

Whoa there people of earth, no one even knows if a single vaccine works yet. Yes, they do look promising.

Pfizer: BNT162 mRNA-based vaccine candidate.
      Moderna: mRNA-1273 vaccine candidate.

Key word is candidate. It could all go to he11 in a hand basket just as easily.

Comment

And we are now supposed to wear facemasks plus googles or face shields. Might as well get a job as a custom sprayer.

Hehe lol

Comment

I can’t believe anything Tam says. First she says a face mask wasn’t warranted then she says it is. F off you who hack. I despise Trump but I am beginning to see the logic of blackballing the who. Vaccine or no vaccine be careful to say the least. Sick of listening to Tam and her bs.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            I can’t believe anything Tam says. First she says a face mask wasn’t warranted then she says it is. F off you who hack. I despise Trump but I am beginning to see the logic of blackballing the who. Vaccine or no vaccine be careful to say the least. Sick of listening to Tam and her bs.
            I’ll second that👍

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              The sad part is, they are COMPLETELY destroying the credibility of the medical profession, we have Toronto Sick Kids hospital, which deals with actual patients, recommending 1 thing, which isn't far off what Tam originally said, then she does a complete 180 because it actually gets implemented. So do you trust the frontline? Or the political pawn? This came in todays mail.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                This came in todays mail.
                Can you give us some context on that post macdon? Is that from your advisor or what?

In case anyone wants to see what a school reopening looks like

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1291193021825011714

If that's the case, kids will be home schooled, or given a quarter of land.
                Last edited by jazz; Aug 5, 2020, 22:13.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Can you give us some context on that post macdon? Is that from your advisor or what?

In case anyone wants to see what a school reopening looks like

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1291193021825011714

If that's the case, kids will be home schooled, or given a quarter of land.
                  Yes my sub service, it's in regards to lack of buying in bonds, it's turned into a dead market with central banks being the only buyer(unless regulated). So the free money is hitting the NASDAQ over the DJ and S&P. Theory being thay various govts around the world will reimpose shutdowns as cover for the damage, NAS is tech heavy which covers your online buying. There's bread crumbs being laid down that commercial real estate is a dead horse, possibly buy it for taxes(anyone want to buy a shopping mall?). Residential, forget it, that horse is gone, plus 20% unemployment. It comes back to the bond market is 10x equities, relatively speaking. Of course the metals are being bought, with all the talk of digital currency, hence the big run in silver, it's more liquid then gold in the sense for smaller transactions, likely indicating an underground economy developing due to anticipation taxes are going nuclear, bitcoin if it can avoid regulation. Money is getting spread around on bets, it isn't just 1 bet, there's a lot of them, and they are slowly painting the picture of what's ahead.

Comment

This is some sick stuff.

Comment

The vaccine is , turn off all MSM ...... and political views

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        The vaccine is , turn off all MSM ...... and political views
                        Its mighty peaceful sitting in the combine with the radio off...

But then when I break down, the parts backorder is blamed on covid.

My ass hurts cause I'm sitting on folded up blankets cause the seat cushions we took to get reupholstered cant source material, you guessed it, because of covid.

Comment

Do you think we would be better off without any advice from doctors and scientists? LOL
                          Trump sure thinks so. The majority of public health officials in Canada have been giving great advice And information to provincial and federal decision makers. Our biggest problem is our low standard of care for our elderly in some parts of the country. For those who are prone to politicizing science and the Covid crisis Doug Ford has it right. You are a “bunch of yahoos”!

Comment

I’ve never taken the flu shot and don’t think I’ll jump at the chance to take this one either. No flu farah here. I have good life insurance and an in at the pearly gates.

Comment

https://nationalpost.com/health/china-spat-may-be-threatening-canadas-bid-to-get-early-access-to-leading-covid-19-vaccine-experts/wcm/26284ea0-16b4-4350-9221-1ad8c2c14cff/

Nope ..... we're all gonna die becuz we elected a idiot that trusted the Chinese army after we arrested their princess. Priceless. "Govt will provide" that's gonna be written on some tombstones.

Just go "bare balls" it'll be fine. If govt can't put in place a reliable supplier..... it can't be that serious
                              Last edited by macdon02; Aug 6, 2020, 22:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...